Found an iphone 8+ on the street

My friend and I were on a walk tonight and found this phone sitting on the curb. Its late and raining with no one around. What do I do with it?

Attached: 49621903_2092512090961660_8472467541397078016_n.jpg (536x960, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/252704/how-to-find-a-lost-iphones-owner-by-asking-siri/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give it back.

give it to me

To who the curb?? Its locked how do I unlock it to call the contacts and let them know the owner lost it

No I didnt steal it and no Im not going to keep it.

Give it back. howtogeek.com/252704/how-to-find-a-lost-iphones-owner-by-asking-siri/

You should call the police and report it as lost property.

Give

Thank you! Im not an iphone guy so I dont know shit about them

my god that case is fucking hideous

Give it back, Tyrone.

Give it back Jamal

called the non emergency line they are picking it up

Give it to the apple store, they will notify the owner.
Or give it to the police.

Hey Siri whose phone does this belong to.

This is all well and good until the phone has Siri disabled

What kind of normie retard has the foresight to disable Siri but not keep basic tabs of their phone?

doesnt work when the phone is locked

Attached: give_it_back_jamal.png (1263x1060, 1.09M)

I agree with the overall message of this pic, but the voice it is written in is highly obnoxious.

Google icloud activation lock bypass. That picture is bullshit but you might have to pay for whatever methods used to bypass it. If you can't bypass it now it's possible you might be able to later when a method comes along.

Also my rationalization for this post: anybody who buys an iPhone deserves to lose it. Fuck em all praise Jamal.

Don t give it back. Keep it

T. Tyrone

Just tried it out, it does work. It even disables TouchID and FaceID after asking this question.

Give it back tyrone

kek

Just give it back Ashaniqua. It's Epple garbage steal something better next time.

give it back tyrone

>phone that respects your freedom
>apple literally refuses to add in a backdoor to the US government and has been through multiple lawsuits due to it and wins every time
>meanwhile android is owned by google who will basically sell your kidney if an advertising agency asks for it

Attached: 1546760747218.gif (377x372, 3.45M)