How hard it is cross Canada Border ilegally?

The question is that

Why?

my girlfriend will try the US visa, if we can't get it, we have to try another way.

Attached: canada.jpg (1030x539, 131K)

harder than crossing from Mexico to the US

Weren't they building a wall or something?

Really? i didn't know about that, why?

How well do you get along with grizzly bears?

FUCK OFF
FULL

I mean you can try to take a trip through the forest. But why aren't you trying to get into canada?

you shut your mouth

Canadians i am not trying to go to your country for fuck sake, i want to move her to US, but the visa is hard, is easier the Canadian Visa.

OP, I'm not advocating it, but it's not hard. Which part of the U.S/Canada? I grew up in a Quebec/Vermont border town and there is absolutely no wall or gate for most of the border. It's open fields and rivers. I know people who have sneaked over to the U.S and vice versa.

What part would you say is easier?

go to Canada buddy
they love immigrants and agreed to take all our immigrants from now on

That's not evenly remotely true. The Canada-US border is the longest unprotected international border on Earth. You can seriously just walk across the border on a backroad without being stopped.

stfu you niggers

Once we're done making America brown, you're next, puto. North North Mexico sounds like a good name, does it?

Attached: 1415395067698.jpg (300x310, 56K)

no you have to go back
turdeau already let in like 30,000 illegal niggers, our system can't handle any more right now

No.

our immigration system is unironically backed up with illegal immigrants right now, it's costing the government millions just to house these people, we legitimately cannot take any more at this time

A couple of immigrants isn't going to make Canada go bankrupt, guy. Calm down.

we already have a $90billion deficit you nigger

I have no idea.

tfw immigrants generally don't come to my province because the language barrier. Suck it, anglo leafs.

Attached: 1538447423801.jpg (1400x900, 367K)

USA has a larger deficit, and higher debt per capita than Canada. lern2economy.

>you don't have as much debt as us so you should acquire more
burger economics

pretty fucking easy from what I heard

Getting in is super difficult since Canada has strict immigration control, but crossing into the US is probably different. The biggest problem outside of avoiding border control will be the climate.

Okay, change the argument.

Years ago, there was a federal provision for Québec to receive something like minimum 3% more immigrants than any other province. The children of those immigrants were put in French immersion schooling to perpetuate le culture. Not sure if that has changed.

Talk to a lawyer. Do some research. Try not to get ripped off.

no you