Use shitdroid lollipop

>use shitdroid lollipop
>4 gb ram, pretty old soc but ok
>can't have chrome and one other app open at the same time
>nigger chrome keeps reloading one opened tab
>open a task manager
>500mb free memory
How being an androidfag even a thing? I can have multitasking on Vista with 512Mb RAM, but this pajeet turd allocates free memory to googlecrap and other bloatware.

inb4 muh root

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10K)

My 2gb phone doesn't have this problem

Retard, I have a Galaxy Note 1, with less than 1 GB RAM, and it works better than yours. In Android 5.1.
Learn to mod your phone and get rid of Google Botnet Services, scum. That's what you get for using Nigget Chrome.

>chrome
you're retarded for posting this. also posting low res garbage images.

I have no fucking idea how they've managed to fuck the memory management in android so badly, fuck, there's a phone with 12GB RAM and it'll still kill apps and reload tabs like a fucking Droid Razr with 1GB in 2011

use Brave

begone shill

RAM does not matter if rest of the phone components suck

What really sucks about Android phones is the software.

The hardware's fine, you could take near any android phone, run raw linux on it with X and a dwm, give it a keyboard with a pointer, or just USB for a keyboard/mouse, with HDMI out, and it'd be on par, if not a better device, than the dektops of nearly every linux user on Jow Forums.
The phones are fine, they're being wasted on android.

says the nigger who can't even hello world

why phone?

which phone**?
damn keyboard

Fuck you, my phone has 1 gb of ram and I can have music playing while using furryfox and gulag maps

>lollipop
there's your problem bucko

Seething pajeet

Oh, interestingly, when I flashed my One M8 which has 2GB of RAM with the GPE ROM they had a few years back, it had major slowdown issues after sleeping but managed to hold 4-5 apps open in memory and a few Chromium tabs at that, but after installing LineageOS mid 2017 the slowdown issues were gone but I could only hold 1-2 apps in memory and 1-2 tabs depending on how light they were. For HTC at least, I believe that there's more optimisations done on their side for this than devs of free ROMs which they don't have access to due to how partially closed their phones became overtime. I definitely don't see a difference in the Redmi Note 4's ROMs from stock to custom as it holds 6-7 or more apps open and numerous tabs regardless.

>mfw Windows 10 has better memory management than Android these days
Google really just doesn't give a fuck

>use shit software
>complain about the OS being shit

>s-stop blaming the shit OS that prioritises botnet garbage running in the background and cache over user's apps
t. rajeesh

Attached: 1541397510402.png (813x1402, 250K)

Poodroid shills will defend this

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-09 at 11.44.04.png (733x875, 151K)

My chinkphone doesn't have this problem (never reloads shit)

Attached: IMG_20190109_015639.jpg (390x126, 10K)

???

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-235129.png (720x1280, 59K)

Yea, all these images in this thread somewhat prove that it's not a universal Android issue, but it's still crappy regardless

>inb4 the argument that invalidates mine
You're fucking retarded. Just use your brain if you have one, if not have your boyfriend buy you an iPhone.

Attached: 1545216548894.jpg (495x434, 46K)

>seething andreet

Android 9 is breddy comfy desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-071529.png (1080x2160, 92K)

>tfw no custom roms for my shitty Alcatel phone
I regret everything.

> inb4 muh root
Well then, reflash a LineageOS.
"How is using Windows even a thing? I've powered on my laptop from Best Buy and it's full of preinstalled trial shit, waah, next time I'll buy a macbook!"

Works on my phone

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-155732.png (1080x2280, 89K)

>muh root

lineageos