Le super hardcore epic style gaming computer man

>Le super hardcore epic style gaming computer man

Attached: linus.jpg (842x575, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9nJjtTnFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that dude doesn't game, he's the creator of linux

thanks for making linux

But Richard Stallman is the creator of Linux.

Stallmann Single handedly wrote the GNU userspace. LTT made the kernel

He's more like an actor at this point.

>Le ginger succubus shitposting anime waifu

Attached: mpvshot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

You clearly don't watch the actual pleb tier "tech" channels then. The ones with pretty faces doing smartphone unnboxings and getting million subs in a week out of fucking nowhere, and the presenters sound like absolute retards who have no idea what they're doing.
THOSE are actors. LTT is just kinda stupid.

Why does LinuxTechTips look like the adult version of the weenis kid?

why is he so goddamn gay?

he's just that manley

He's just sexy and he knows it.

Attached: 1540130775969.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

I thought jews were good at selling until I met Linus The Merchant
this guy is so dangerous to kids he is banned in Israel
besides he is fucking canadian. A fucking piece of leaf shit

>Unironically watching/shilling for LinusNeuteredTips

Attached: lain-smug.png (811x710, 542K)

Hey man Canada is cool

Linus seems like he stopped caring and started actively hating tech passionately with every fibre of his body. But he's got a business running that relies on him acting like he is enthusiastic about it. This man is dead inside but he cannot show.

based linus, thank you for making cool penguin game

>Canada is cool
For the immigrants, maybe. Not for the rest of the world.

Remember the 1500$ PC challenge when they gauged sellers?

They conveniently forgot halfway through they asked the ryzen system specifically for streaming and that it cost less than half of every other build.

Attached: 1511214708071.png (671x603, 168K)

>Remember the 1500$ PC challenge when they gauged sellers?
No, because I'm not some kind of retarded faggot who watches that shit.

Why does YouTube allow this type of clickbait?
YouTube should enforce a rule that would make YouTubers add a title to their video that best describes the content in it or it gets demonetised.
I just don’t click on them but it seems like a lot of idiots do.

Attached: linus clickbait.png (1341x639, 937K)

Youtube itself promotes doing videos with clickbaity titles and previews. Makes more money that way.

Once they can't milk the clickbait cow anymore they change the titles to proper ones so they get views from search results for the product. Look at their older videos, they've been doing it for a while now.

He is just a colonel.

Yeah, let's just limit free speech even more cause you got your fee fees hurt.

Are you trying to say that you actually like clickbait?

>le wacky clickbait jew
>WOW DITCH YOUR MONITOR AFTER THIS REVEAL!?!?
I hate him more and more everyday

are you guys for real?
cause i bought an aero15 because of his review of it.
Did i really fall for a meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=r9nJjtTnFBo

My main use is photoshop on a desk, just need a laptop powerful enough to work when traveling. Budget of € 2k at most.

for reference my current pc, desktop, is a i7 4790, 16gb ram, gtx760. So any laptop better than this would work too. any recommendations?

Attached: aero 15x.png (1000x1000, 59K)

i wish Luke would make his own channel

>click video
>watch 5 seconds
>leave
>make bot accounts
>repeat
>drive down their watch time and make them less money
EZI

Do not EVER buy a consumer laptop for serious work,/much less a "gaming" turd.
>any recommendations?
ThinkPad P51

Looks like they discontinued the P51.
P52 then.

nope

I'd watch him if his thumbnails weren't so fucking cringy and his titles weren't clickbait

Nah, don't wanna look autistic :p

Linus and all of his staff are fucking retards. They only have an extremely high level understanding about what they're talking about.
LinusTechTips is Facebook tier content

Luke is a nobody without Linus.

The only reason he gained traction is that he barely makes videos and he looks like a Chad compared to Linus and the rest of his crew.

Yeah, you're not gonna look autistic at all with a gaymen laptop with blatant "gamer accents" everywhere. It's the plain black laptop that's gonna make you look autistic.

nigga wut

Gaming aesthetics only appeal to 14 year old kids, good luck being taken seriously while using a gaming laptop.

not medon't really care about look much since i'll probably use some stickers and turn off the rgb lights.
As for your P51 recommendatio, it doesn't seem as powerful as the aero and they cost basically the same. What are the pros?

He BTFO'd RTX2060 bretty gud.

The P52 (sorry, didn't know the P51 was discontinued) has much better build quality, a far better keyboard and is more upgradeable, plus it has a 100% Adobe RGB display option for image editing. It's also spill resistant. Well, and it has the trackpoint, which you'll either love or hate. You can just not use it if you don't like it.

macbook pro

what's the difference between the p52 and the p52s?

The P52s uses a low power CPU, which translates into lower performance. I think it doesn't have the 100% Adobe RGB display option either.
ThinkPad displays that aren't specifically sold as being color-accurate are known to be pretty damn awful, so that would rule it out for image editing.

so been researching a bit about it. and it seems pretty cool overall. I think i may just buy it instead of the aero15. And finally be able to paint at 15000x15000 pixels.
one last question, i know it isn't for gaming but could this run the Borderlands games well?

I believe they do have one and you can get a strike for "deceiving content" which is supposed to be basically what you said.
What actually happens is clickbaity ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TITLES and flashy thumbnails generate more views -> more ad revenue -> youtube has an incentive to promote it.
Shitty system but from a financial it'd be retarded of them to not run ads on content that makes them money.

The videos titled [PRONOUN] [VERB] WHAT!?!?! with a red circle in the thumbnail and an outline of something and a questionmark on top of it and then they don't even show the thing that was "teased" are at least in my opinion "deceiving content" yet they get on trending with 20mil views and so on.

>could this run the Borderlands games well?
I have no experience with those titles, but seeing how Borderlands 2 recommends a Radeon HD5850, I'd say you should be able to run them perfectly fine. If a 5850 can max them out at 1080p you can probably play them at 1440p mid on the Quadro P1000 option. Maybe even at 4K low.

sweet!
but
>€376 in taxes
godamn i think i'm gonna wait a bit more, maybe the price goes down.

Attached: 09-01-2019_14-50-51.jpg (1227x677, 336K)

It feels like 95% of his videos are
>"this company released this very gimmicky tech. I thought I was going to hate it but I don't. It is still a gimmick but it's not complete dog shit. Maybe someone out there may like it, I don't know. Thanks for watching!"
Then 4 minutes of ads mixed into that
His most recent video about the Razer shit with haptic feedback is him tiptoe-ing around how stupid all that stuff is.

I don't think so. All that "silliness" is a product of his writers. This isn't bad per se. But if someone believes that Linus is just clueless and does everything without help, he's wrong. That's not the case.

P-pero las paguitas...

He's not gay, he's married to an asian waifu.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 307K)

Future Elliot right there in the middle.

How can you even watch that guy, he's literally a shill.

I cringe anytime he reads the shillcript
Just another faggot like pewdiepie

Attached: btp.jpg (707x688, 76K)

nobody likes you in case you still didnt catch that

Wow linus shill tips shills. What a surprise.

That was my first thought exactly.

yeah hes gay and that chink is ugly as fuck. What is it with all these tech dudes marrying chinks?