PUBLIC TOILETS SHOULD BE FREE AS IN COMMUNISM

PUBLIC TOILETS SHOULD BE FREE AS IN COMMUNISM

Attached: 1546789814501.png (398x468, 53K)

YOU HAVE FEET, YOU HAVE FOOD

public toilets are free to use, can't remember ever seeing a pay toilet

They are. That's the entire point of public toilets.

ok now this is epic

what about public education? how come we have to pay 6+ figures for it?

You don't. That's private schools.

Not everywhere. You know, cleaning, toilet paper, water, soap, paper towels, electric dryers, elektricity... these things costs.

gommunists: humans have RIGHTS, rights to WORK ha ha
gapitalists: rights are EARNED, thats why I get paid to do NOTHING ha ha

In 2035, you will have to pay a small fee in order to breathe. This will be seperate from the existence tax.

please kindly use the designated street sir
ONE INFINITE LOO

you dont go out much do you

>Americans pay to pee

What are you paying taxes for, if you're not paying for that?

>taxes
Well yes, that is the tax I pay to shopping center for using its well taken care of toilet.

>private toilet = public toilet
I thought we were talking about those in parks etc. Anyway, the stores you buy stuff in pay rent to shopping center. Why wouldn't that rent also include money for that, which then is reflected in the already overpriced stuff you buy in the shops? The only legit reason for demanding payment for those toilets is to keep junkies out.

A bachelor from a state uni costs about $120000

Public toilets get shut down because of gays and druggies.

every public toilet i were costs like 50 europoor cents per use. reason is of course all the druggies and hobos.
free as in gommunism toilets are maintained and look just like gommunist states, so its pretty apt.

>if something doesn't cost money it's communism

Spotted the literal pajeet. The cost of lightbulbs and toilet paper is fuckall for businesses and governments. I'm actually the partial owner of a small business. If someone comes in and asks to use the bathroom I'm not going to charge them for it. That would be some autistic third world curry nigger bullshit.

Attached: Blank_28b89cd42ef727b96e4c5196c7baae81.jpg (208x326, 15K)

its about keeping some people out, not about the 5 rupees to maintain the shitter you naive cunt.

you'll see when you have to drag the first junkie out shitting on the ceiling and muttering something about the malaysian government.

Shitting on the street is free as in freedom

Public defecation is actually illegal.

>shitting in the same place as strangers

I don't care what you filthy subhumans do, just leave me out of it

>free park toilets
literaly shitholes that no one takes care of. I do blame government though. If it was paid private toilets...
>increase rent to pay for toilets
Not everyone going to shopping centers toilet is customer.

>fuckall
Not when you have hundreds of people a day using them. Not when you need cleaning people to clean them multiple times a day.

>literal pajeet
Only pajeets here are the ones that have no clue what clean toilet is and how much that costs.

>literaly shitholes that no one takes care of.
Maybe in the US of A where everything public is notoriously underfunded, but here they're quite nice.

>increase rent
No need, I'm sure that the profit margins shopping centers have, they make more than enough to hire a janitor that washes toilets and changes toilet paper every now and then. It's not like the 50 cent you pay now actually covers that.

i rather pay a small fee to use a controlled toilet, that doesn't have feces smeared on the walls and the floor covered in blood and used needles.

>free toilets aren't washed and controlled
This is what pajeets believe.

Attached: poo-toilet.jpg (709x895, 67K)

In United states they are free
In NYC hotels are required by law to let you use their toilets

there are paid toilets in sweden. it's necessary because "free" toilets always gets ruined by homeless people using them as a place for sleeping, shooting up drugs & selling sex.

Shills are out in full force.

thats what they have the uv lights for, so junkies cant find veins to shoot up

Just hire a security guard in addition to the cleaner, how hard is it. They already do this in all train stations and shopping malls.

it's sweden we're talking about... not a developed country

HAHA, so funny, dude. Sweden is shit. LOL

Fpbp

Attached: 1523160851506.png (550x544, 631K)

there are paid public toilets in austria and italy.

because boomer master race made it so, dumbass millenial.

Not in India

Free in AU. Don't know what shithole jew country you live in.

>Public toilets
No such thing, these are often managed by private companies.

I did see some public urinals and those were free.

Never been to Germany?

*GNU/Toilets

Is your pic you? You're pretty retarded

Druggies and hobos use free toilets and fuck it up. You would know if you used toilets

These fucking full of shit square holes on the floor flashbacks omfg I hate rms now

Why the fuck would I want to leave the US?

jesus christ im not sure what's worse, tripfagging or passfagging.

I live in a poor slav country and public toilets are free.It's not a problem,because homeless people are very rare,so public toilets are very clean.