I just ordered an F91-W I'm very excited to get it :)

I just ordered an F91-W I'm very excited to get it :)

Attached: 91JegIxgwML._SY879_.jpg (471x879, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBcSQrD18f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got your C4 ready as well?

Terrorists Win!

They are of very shitty build quality nowadays Mine are resetting when I press the down-left button (due to bad electrical insulation, I guess).

awwww. memories. i used to have one of them. they were great.

as-salamu alaykum, op.

Buy a G-shock DW-5600.

Attached: F20F7179-4B3A-45EB-917E-00D9389D177D.gif (307x500, 46K)

Are you a Brazilian army conscripted? Or a Islamic terrorist? Perhaps you're Luke Smith

>tfw ordered one of these a couple months ago
>have been gangstalked ever since
Don't do it bro, stick to normie watches so you don't end up on a watchlist

take your meds user

>t. retard
nowadays nobody wears watches to read the time since everybody has a phone already. if doesn't look good (it doesn't) there's no fucking point to wear the watch.

Based & redpilled

>nowadays nobody wears watches to read the time
I do. In fact, everyone who wears watches do, maybe with exception of you. There is too many social interactions where checking time on phone is a no go.
Granted this doesnt apply to you because you are either college child or a NEET. There is a reason why majority of people who wear watches happen to be adults with jobs.

>constantly peeking into phone during presentation
>constantly peeking to phone during interview
>cobstantly peeking into phone during meeting within company or with customer.

Hows your mum basement? I believe you wont expect any of those situations.

I have a job which requires me to work on a computer which shows the time 24/7.
If you work in a field where checking the phone is a no-go you sure as hell won't wear a fucking Casio watch.
Try again.

Get a gshock. Im sick of this meme

>>constantly looking at your watch during a presentation
>>constantly looking at your watch during a interview
>>constantly looking at your watch during meeting within company or with customer.
it's a no-go either way, you fucking retard. if you weren't a jobless neet you would know that.

I've had one for 11 years now and have yet to change the batteries or do any maintenance whatsoever
Only cost me 15 eurodollars too

>user, looking at your phone during a meeting is rude. here, use this g-shock instead.
said no one ever

Attached: gshock.jpg (809x817, 184K)

And you never meet fact to face with people? No human interaction?
I agree with your point of watches being jewelery by the way and I would not wear terrorist watch either. But I also use mine frequently just to check time. Its faster than using phone and socially acceptable.

Shut up college child and dont tell me what is acceptable and what is not. I have never got a bad comment about my time checking habbits.
Here is a real life example for you you braindead sperg. You hold a fact to face meeting with your colleagues discussing a project. Discussion is running late and you have another meeting scheduled after. You can take a glance at your watch and excuse yourself when time comes or takee out your phone like a sperg.
Good luck with freshman exams.

>I agree with your point of watches being jewelery by the way and I would not wear terrorist watch either.
So you just agreed with me, you fucking imbecile. My point was that wearing a casio is fucking pointless, since you don't need it to wear the time and you certainly wouldn't wear it in social situations that require a watch.
>Shut up college child and dont tell me what is acceptable and what is not. I have never got a bad comment about my time checking habbits.
Since when do people comment on rude behaviour? Checking the time frequently during a meeting is fucking rude. Yeah, checking during work with colleagues is ok.

*don't need it to read the time

I'm not arguing against watches in general to make that clear.

>So you just agreed with me, you fucking imbecile
I agree with the point of terrorist watch not being acceptable for its function. Not with the point of watches being useless as time keeping devices.
Watch is 50% function and 50% jewelery.

>Since when do people comment on rude behaviour?
You have never gotten a comment from anyone that something you did was not right? Either you have perfect manners or shitty people around.

>Checking the time frequently during a meeting is fucking rude.
If you do it all the time, yeah. Sometimes you just have to know the time and checking it on watch is much better than pulling out phone.

I agree with everything you said. I'm not arguing against watches in general.

>Not buying a W-86
Good luck telling the time in the dark litelet.

>Charging your time piece every day

that's what happens when you live in middle east, user.
i wear one because it's more convenient to raise my hand up than taking out my phone. also, i like the looks of it.

Attached: IMG_20181219_213515740.jpg (4032x2268, 3.61M)

Clearly any of those arguing about cheap watches being pointless, have never done any manual work or worked with their hands.

You may not want to take your phone out.
You may work in an environment where you are not allowed to enter with a phone.
>inb4 this is Jow Forums
Not everyone that works in technology sits at a desk wearing long socks.

t. Phonefag

Interestingly enough watch fags actually love to inconvenience themselves with automatic or winded watches that require constant maintenance.
I briefly fell for that until I realized how fucking stupid it is to have a watch that stops if you leave it for a weekeend.

You mean pretentious fuckers that own more than a couple of watches.

but it does look good

Watch fags as in watch enthusiasts, however you want to call them. I dont want to judge whether their hobby is pretentious or not, just for me having watch that is just unconvenient is pointless.
My first "real" watch was seiko 5 that is shilled here all the time. What a shitty meme that is, I understand the appeal but I dont want to constantly worry about my power reserve, I want my watch to just werk when I put it on. Sadly most nice watches are automatic or winded, but I'm okay with using "pleb" edifice casio.

yet another retard who doesn't have any idea what the word pretentious means

It really doesnt, it looks very cheap and is too small to be used by anyone other than child. Some g-shocks and world time have certain appeal. F91 just makes you look like either poorfag, terrorist or child.

It does
it's simple for a digital watch, and I have smaller wrists so it doesn't look undersized

Many people wear expensive watches to give the impression of wealth, power or status.
Thus the excersize is seen as pretentious.

Yes it does. It doesnt look undersided for you because you know nothing about watches. Sports watches are supposed to be slightly larger, f91 looks like childrens watch on any grown up person wrist.
Not that it matters much because f91 just doesnt look good in first place.

no my wrists aren't just huge, looks like a normal sized watch
It does look good on the first place though

To you and you alone. I bet you also wear cargo pants thinking you look good in them.
You have no comparison point, google f91w next to dw-5600. Its ok watch to wear if you are 13 or just dont care about looks. This kind of size is good for dress watches, which f91w is not.

no I'm pretty sure there are many others who think it looks good, that's why it's a meme here
I don't where cargo pants
I do have a comparison point though, I compared it extensively with several other watches and concluded it would be fine for me

>that's why it's a meme here
Its a meme because its dirt cheap and lasts forever.

I'm sure a good number of if not most people here who wear one think it looks good
e.g.

That's a GWM5610-1

Looks like something a virgin would wear

ZOOMER DETECTED

Attached: Casio GWX-5600-1JF.jpg (972x1500, 215K)

peak performance

Attached: A168WA-01.jpg (600x450, 60K)

You aren't too afraid to rob some fat cat for his rolex, are you?

This but get the combi bracelet too

>wear a metal bracelet
>it tugs my wrist hairs

Attached: 6ad~2.jpg (198x154, 14K)

Yeah this is the one i have. Gotta have tides for muh fishing

why get that shit when pic related exists?

Attached: peak.jpg (997x1525, 773K)

step aside for the 10 buck king

Attached: 91Q4Rvzh6kL._UY741_.jpg (446x741, 54K)

best price/performance !

>go to see Aquaman by myself because no friends or gf
>buy ticket online
>go to theater and buy 2 sodas and popcorns
>pretend to wait by the concession stand for someone else
>check broken CASIO watch every few minutes
>bring refreshments with me into the theater in the middle of previews
>theater is crowded
>only seats available is in the middle surrounded by couples and groups of friends
>put soda and popcorn in seat next to me pretending to reserve it
>take out my phone and browse /tv/ while waiting
>movie about to start
>couple sits two seats down and stares at me
>say "my gf's running a bit late hehe" they just look at me weird
>mom in front of me starts glancing at me and whispering to her husband
>husband looks up at me for a bit and shakes his head
>movie starts
>start eating and drinking
>everything going okay but keep getting glances
>movie is okay
>about 20 minutes later guy behind me kicks my headrest and asks if I'm alone
>"n-no my gf's on her way"
>10 minutes later he kicks my headrest again and shouts "THIS GUY'S ALONE"
>movie is paused and lights come on
>everyone staring and yelling at me
>get up to leave and guy behind me grabs me
>guy next to me pins me down
>another guy comes up and flicks lit matches at me while yelling "loser"
>want to die
>security comes and throws me on the ground
>floor is sticky
>puts cuffs on me
>start dragging me out
>everyone cheers
>guy who was behind me says "FORGOT YOUR 'GF'S FOOD LOSER" and throws the soda and popcorn on me
>security officers laugh everyone applauds
>dragged into the parking lot
>police standing there to take me into custody
>on the way to a cruiser I trip
>get tasered for resisting arrest
>hold me for 48 hours
>due in court on the 20th
>I just wanted to see Aquaman
>I just want to be like everyone else

Attached: 1496007275092.jpg (1024x941, 57K)

based

Attached: 1533063826416.jpg (1140x1600, 188K)

based SPEED watch

Attached: Casio-G-Shock-DW-5600C-1V.jpg (600x332, 29K)

lol sure, that's why I took mine scuba diving to ~20m and it was absolutely fine.

nothing is perfect, that's what the warranty is for you dip

You should have walked into a brick and motar store and paid in cash.

Nah, if someone has more than a couple watches, they are more often than not collecting them because they enjoy it for themselves
Stop assuming everything anybody does is to "give off an impression" to other people

>AE1200 for F-91W price
Where?

Enjoy when the strap breaks in a few months. Fucking straps cost as much as a new watch, too. Just buy yourself a nice set of NATO straps for when the time comes if you don't want to end up with a graveyard of mutilated timepieces.

where are the fat hands with Rolex? reeeee

why does that guy get so much attention? literally any 30+ year olds got a rolex

topkek, this is great

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: 1534079001863.jpg (471x899, 78K)

I have a CA53W for over a year and the strap is still fine
I don't think they're the same strap but surely they can't be that much different in quality

>still buying ancient design
>not getting the modern w217-h
>bright light
>larger clearer display
>not as clunky and plastic toy looking as a g-shock, but not as dinky dollar store looking as the F91.

>stop wearing it once you realize it's fucking huge and 3/4 of the display is useless

As band gets older clasp gets weaker. And hard bang/shake causes it to unclasp.

Attached: zzzz.jpg (1280x720, 704K)

Same. Take the NATO pill

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-14-53-35.png (720x1280, 601K)

I'm not sure about that model, but the F91W is quite notorious for the strap breaking in the exact same spot, it's an established issue.

Must be something with newer ones.

I had 3 since the 90's and no issues asides getting lost/smashed. Bought one two years ago and the strap broke after a year.

How does mounting a NATO strap even work with their pins? Is it 18mm?

Newer strap on this watch vs the F91 seems even worse, like brittle plastic.

Attached: 3fIdWC7.jpg (844x720, 75K)

For an f91 its 18mm. Don't get a thick strap because their is barely any clearence between the pins to shove the strap into. Pic related, 20mm on a CA53w-1, remove the bars and sandwich the strap into the space and then force the bar back on top of it with a screwdriver.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-15-09-11.png (720x1280, 865K)

thanks. ill give it a shot.

>>stop wearing it once you realize it's fucking huge and 3/4 of the display is useless
I knew that before I bought it, hasn't stopped me from wearing it practically daily for around a year. I've worn my F-91W maybe twice since I've gotten the AE1200

desu I think they look more plastic toyish than the gshocks, it just looks a scaled up lower quality hollow version of the f91

just wait until you find the easter egg
there's a full copy of DOOM II in the ROM

DW-5600BBN-1
Anyone has this one? It's the smallest and the most "stealthy" G-Shock on the market. It's also pretty cheap - £60 or about $100.

Attached: Satellite.jpg (525x700, 27K)

from an /fa/ perspective f91-w is a very specific watch and depending on how you dress it's pretty perfect (I personally have one in beige to match my mostly earth tone wardrobe).

from a Jow Forums perspective it's not very good, it's hyper basic and isn't really capable of much but here is a video of a mod some guy did to one that is kind of neat, but that might be more /diy/

youtube.com/watch?v=BBcSQrD18f4

This

Why do you have to "order" something that is available in any shop that sells watches? People like you are the reason why street shopping is dying!

is there any Casio watches for big wrists? I have a F91-W but it's way too small for me

Well I will see this on Jewtube someday