>hold the camera at the "selfie" angle and smile while holding up peace sign
>NOW you can unlock your phone
>want to send a text
>open iMassage
>crApple only allows you to talk to other people with iToys
>half of your friends were smarter than you and bought Galaxy Note 9s instead
>can't text the person you want to text
>fine, listen to music instead
>except there's no headphone jack and you don't have iTunes meaning you can't put any music on your phone
>sit through ads you can't block just to play music from YouTube through the speakers on your phone
>lock phone
>turn the lights off, get into bed
>song's over
>need to unlock your phone to play another
>FUCK.jpg
>get angry
>have a heart attack
>can't call 911 without unlocking your phone
>your loving, poz boyfriend of 2 weeks has to drive you to the ER
>get stuck in traffic
>die an iToddler death
$1,000.00

Attached: angry red-eyed wojak.jpg (622x757, 83K)

>crApple only allows you to talk to other people with iToys
Stopped reading here, andreet.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: jerkoff.webm (508x720, 336K)

Attached: 1541397510402.png (813x1402, 250K)

>your loving, poz boyfriend of 2 weeks has to drive you to the ER
LOL so funny!

Attached: laughing crying viscous pepe.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: laughing santania.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Attached: 1516645279153.png (876x526, 297K)

>>can't unlock it because it's too dark and your phone can't see your face
Only niggers have this problem.

>>phone still doesn't recognize you
Only chinks and niggers have this problem
Prove me wrong.

Nice cope image, Raj.

>be itoddler
>didn't upgrade from touchid
>just open the correct messaging app the person you want to talk to uses
>messages app works with sms
>still have a headphone jack
>have apple music and your whole 80gb itunes library wirelessly synced with the cloud
>if heart attack, quickly press the sleep/wake button repeatedly
>your phone auto calls the correct emergency services depending on where you are
>your phone saves your life
$699 at launch.

You must be a troll. Why would anyone give a crap what Epple retards do?

Someone with a massive inferiority complex.

>doesn't fully understand how Face ID, iMessage or the emergency calling features in iOS work
>still hates it though
typical

but it can see your face in the dark? the fuck?

No it can't because it's facial recognition. can't unlock your phone in the dark because there's no light. also it can be tricked with a photo or video of you.
and also Android had it way back in 2011 anway, so Apple basically stole a bad feature and made it the only way to secure your phone lmao

Google is no better.

Literally all of this is wrong you dumb fuck.

>Be Android user
>Able to program every single finger on my hands or anywhere else to open up individual apps on my phone or even different OSes depending on who is using my phone
>Be Apple user
>Can't do any of this
All fucking iPhone users btfo you know goddamn well Apple phones can't do this.

FaceID uses an invisible set of dots on the key points of your face. It's like an advanced kinect but super tiny and in your phone. Those dots it shines on your face can be seen by your phone in low to no light situations. It actually has more difficulty in situations where there's a lot of light, or light filtering, like specific sunglasses. It doesn't unlock with a picture or video, since it doesn't take a flat picture but rather a 3d map of again the key points that make your face unique from others.

>chinks and niggers buy iToys

Can't argue with that logic

>FaceID uses an invisible set of dots on the key points of your face.
bullshit pseudoscience, you'd be able to feel the dots. apple isn't magic you fucking faggot

LOL imagine actually having to look at your face on the screen at that ugly jabba the hutt angle every time you go to unlock your phone lmao

Face ID is fucking stupid garbage just use a pattern to unlock or a password or numbers

>bullshit you'd be able to feel the dots
lmao this fucking board

I literally don't have any kind of password or PIN or protection at all for my phone. I just pick it up and it fucking turns on. It's about limiting the number of actions on my part to do whatever the fuck I want to do, i.e. optimizing my life.

Never had a fucking problem.

>you'd be able to feel the dots
w-w-what? This has to be bait.

>Face ID is fucking stupid garbage just use a pattern to unlock or a password or numbers
Pic

Attached: fox-and-grapes2.jpg (688x1434, 288K)

Not safe at all and especially idiotic in an age where literally all you have to do to unlock your phone is touch the fingerprint sensor or just fucking look at the phone

>he can feel light that's outside of the visible spectrum on his skin
I'd give you that if the amount of light your phone could produce has the same amount of energy as the sun, but that's obviously not the case, so you're deliberately being retarded.

you said it puts dots on your face. couldn't you feel the dots? what are the dots made of?

Grapes don't even grown on trees, they grow on VINES on the GROUND lmao. Are all applefags this fucking stupid?

I use a Samsung S5, so not exactly.
And I don't have any personal data on my phone, at all.

Invisible light.

>>he can feel light that's outside of the visible spectrum on his skin
>light
>invisible
NIGGER IF THE FUCKING DOTS ARE MADE OF LIGHT THEN HOW ARE THEY INVISIBLE??? THAT'S NOT HOW SCIENCE WORKS YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>dad how do microwaves work?
>invisible light

>be a poor pajeet from 3rd world country
>make a green text shitpost about a product I've never held in hands before

Attached: gc9wo8qkvlz01.png (406x452, 30K)

that shit doesn't exist, how can light be invisible? it's light, it would light up a room. it's visible. invisible light is an oxymoron

>I use a Samsung S5, so not exactly.
Oh, that's the problem. You use garbage.
>And I don't have any personal data on my phone, at all.
That just seems inconvenient.

But to each his own, I suppose.

>that shit doesn't exist, how can light be invisible?
Because your eyes do not see everything on the electromagnetic spectrum, you freaking retard. Have you ever heard of infrared and ultraviolet? That's light that isn't visible to the human eye.

Infrared "light" is invisible.
The light emitted by my radio and my microwave and my wifi router are all invisible.

It's fucking waves, retards. Photons. Waves.

>invisible light
oh wow look out everyone apple's got a bunch of fucking wizards working for them or some shit. you know magic isn't real, right?

>garbage
S5 is a fantastic phone. Replaceable battery, headphone jack, runs all the same shit and Android 8.1, etc.
Not everyone buy the latest iShit every year.

I only use iPhone because that’s what my work provides me, but I would never buy a Samsung. There are much better android phones you
can get.

Nice job samefagging.
Humans can only see a limited amount in the spectrum of light.
If you've never heard about invisible (to humans) light you shouldn't be allowed to post here since your intelligence is the same as of an underage person.

Attached: image.jpg (600x337, 143K)

you can't win an argument just by throwing big words around, there's no such thing as invisible light you fucking moron fuck you

These

Retards

Name 1 significant difference between an S5 and the most high-tech phone available today besides CPU speed and a slightly (1080p vs 1440p) higher resolution screen.

yeah ok so apparently now the iphone has a built-in microwave? like what the fuck do you even hear yourself?

>infrared and ultraviolet
>big words

Attached: brainlet-1.png (543x443, 24K)

Stop referring to waves and all photons in general as "light."

you win i'm fucking done

>yeah ok so apparently now the iphone has a built-in microwave?
What is wifi
What are radiowaves
What is infrared

I'm pretty sure you're baiting, now.

>my phone is slow and laggy as fuck and full of bloatware but hey at least I have a headphone jack and can replace the battery and that makes the experience acceptable
OH WOW

Imagine having to hold your phone up like that every fucking time you unlock your phone. Why would you pay $1,000 for that shit?

photon is derived from the greek word phos, which means light.

>I'm using an iPhone 8.
>I can use TouchID in the dark.
>I only use iMessage with boomers I can't get to in person, otherwise I use Signal for people I know IRL, and Wire for people I game with.
>I do not and have never listened to music using my phone. If I'm at work, I have my laptop. If I'm at home, I have a sound system. If I am in between those two places, I am driving and have a 256gb usb stick filled with music I like.
>No Youtube commercials with Adblock Pro (you wouldn't use the app, would you? Why let Google datamine you?).
>You can call 911 without unlocking your phone: Home button>Emergency (lower left hand corner)>911>Green phone icon.

There are fair complaints to levy at iPhone, but none of yours really apply.

just using S5 vs the S8 is night and day.
the S5 is a fucking nightmare to use without serious customization and rooting that you shouldn't have to do just to get the phone to be pleasant to use

I didn't. See

>>I can use TouchID in the dark.
yea but you can't use it after washing your hands or getting out of the shower (not that you ever shower lmao) or in the winter when you're wearing gloves

you don't dry yourself after getting out of the shower?

Well I customized it. crDroid OS installed and all bloatware gone. Runs beautifully. And I had an S7 too but the battery is wasted down to 1800mah and when I replaced it the replacement battery was broken so now I'm waiting to buy another one.

I don't know about the S8 but when I compare my S7 which is not rooted and still has Samsung bloatware stuck on it, even after resetting it completely to factory reset, to my S5 which is rooted and customized the way I like it, the S5 wins in speed every single time and its battery lasts a long time.

Maybe you're right but I can't remember how the S5 was before I rooted it.

>dURR my iphone has a microwave and can send out invisible light thats so advanced it doesnt even exist yet!!! take THAT, android fags!

>r-removable storage? a headphone jack? heh...why would anybody want that?

>neo-Jow Forums doesn't know that cameras also pick up infrared light

I actually don't use TouchID at all. 25 digit password, here. But I have to ask, what form of biometrics do you use to unlock your phone in the dark and while wet?

>crDroid OS installed and all bloatware gone.
That right there is the problem. You shouldn't have to do that just to be OK with using the phone. That's not acceptable.

I'm the one with the shitty phone and I'm the one you're replying too. That means I'm the one who said I was FOR removable storage. You're just confusing yourself.

I agree. I'm looking for a new phone but waiting a little longer. I'll see what 2019 brings to phones and decide from there.

>I'm the one with the shitty phone and I'm the one you're replying too.
yea because your a fucking iphone user. pretty typical for an iphone user to not even be able to spell "two" right.

Are you saying that Android phones don't have cellular connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, radio signals, GPS, infrared? What the fuck, Android is garbage, you buy a phone without the functionality of a phone.

I just said I'm the S5 user. S5 is a Samsung phone. I do not own an iPhone.

>>lock phone
Wait
You thought appel lets you keep playing music from jewtube once you lock your phone?

There’s no way to keep jewtube playing besides keeping the page open on this hot garbage.

>Are you saying that Android phones don't have cellular connectivity, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, radio signals, GPS, infrared?
list where I said any of that at all

you can't because I didn't. stop putting words in my mouth and just take the L

>list where I said any of that at all
You implied that only an iPhone can communicate with invisible light.

>friends were smarter
>bought a scam phone
Anyone who pays more than 300$ for a phone other than Librem 5 isn't smart.

yeah because invisible light don't exist.
bluetooth and wifi and radios and gps and cell are not LIGHT. they're forms of wireless. wireless is not light, and sure as fuck isn't invisible light. idiot

And how do you explain how "wireless" works, boomer?

Of course, Pajeets can’t afford so they have to cope

>>half of your friends were smarter than you and bought Galaxy Note 9s instead
Half of my friends aren’t Indian and if they were, they wouldn’t be smart picking the worst Android phone

it's wireless

>he payed $700 for a fucking phone
kek

without wires...?

>yea but you can't use it after washing your hands or getting out of the shower
Factually wrong

This thread's a fucking shitshow. I love it.

Attached: 1311947803699.jpg (300x250, 12K)

>t. never even seen a phone with a fingerprint sensor

So, people just decided to use wires for everything in the past? Or have we now discovered a form of "magic" or something? My question was how do you make something wireless work, since there obviously should still be a medium that the signal should use to be carried over to the other end.

>My question was how do you make something wireless work, since there obviously should still be a medium that the signal should use to be carried over to the other end.
it sends it through the air

There’s a vine growing around the tree
Low IQ people cannot observe things as well as high IQ people

My gf’s iPhone 7 Plus has no problem with the finger print sensor no matter the condition maybe unless I had dipped my hand in oil
My previous iPhone 6 had issues though

How does it manipulate the air to send things through it? Does it use tiny catapults and shoot tiny rocks through the air in random directions in the hope of hitting the destined cell tower/phone or something?

excellent trolling or advanced retardation

i don't know but i know it's not light because light doesn't even travel that far. magnets maybe

I'm scared that it is the latter.

>light doesn't travel that far

Attached: image.jpg (208x326, 29K)

It's basically invisible light. As opposed to sound, which is just a vibration in the air.

Light and electromagnetic radiation (I. E. "wireless") are both just photons traveling through the air/walls/vacuum of space. Light is just one wave length. Wifi and Bluetooth are another.

B&R

>dabs on android peasants

>light doesn't even travel that far
>magnets maybe
Light is electromagnetic radiation.
Light literally travels from one edge of the universe to the other.

>check phone in the night
>it just works because it doesnt need light
>even if i dont want it near my face i can just bring up the passcode keypad
>open iMessage
>send stickers to group chat and it just works because everyone except pajeets has an iPhone
>talk to my pajeet friends from iMessage too via sms
>start listening to classical music on my AirPods via Apple Music
>comfy.png

>disliking anything with an inflated price can be reduced to a fox-grape relation

>phone has removable battery
>great camera
>DAC
>slim but not bendy
>runs messaging apps, web browsers, clover, and plays videos just fine
>2k screen
only problem is image retention but that rarely happens to me.

>disliking anything with an inflated price can be reduced to a fox-grape relation
No, if that was the argument, then sure. But he said "i don't want this particular (optional) feature, it is stupid anyway" which quite accurately can be characterised as the fox-grape relation.

Not him, but I specifically purchased the iPhone 8 instead of the XR (both of which can be had for free with my carrier) because I didn't want to trade TouchID/home button (as well as 3D Touch) for FaceID. I think FaceID is stupid.