Is iridium browser gud?

Is iridium browser gud?

Attached: Iridium-hotpic_FB.png (1600x838, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No but Brave Browser is

Attached: Brave Logo.jpg (796x398, 24K)

>chromium fork
>good
pick one

if you want a REAL secure browser, run firefox, turn off any telemetry options, tun your own sync and auth server locally, and turn on the anti fingerprinting beta feature in about:config. brave fails my anti fingerprinting test

Librefox or ungoogled crhomium.

Icecat is beyond broken, don't even try it

>brave
>good

Attached: 1404417550238.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>librefox
this. its what firefox should be

install ungoogled chromium

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/browsers.html

>doesn't remember window position

>Is iridium browser gud?
yep, faster than chrome (plus claims to protect my privacy, which i dont give a fuck about)

>which i dont give a fuck about
Can I see your benis?

It's better than chrome, but inferior to Ungoogled-Chromium

Its good so far, less bloat, no Netflix codec though, also confirmed no botnet (only 9 days into testing so far).

I use brave daily just for youtube stuff and for that it's fine. For other compartmentalized browsing I use firefox, waterfox, chromium and tor.

What if I want to use a decent search engine

We’re talking about browsers not search engines

>using not one or two, but FOUR BROWSERS

Attached: 1533924784011.jpg (274x248, 13K)

SRWare Iron is the best "ungoolaged chromium"

It's chromium with much more privacy, but still not as much as ungoogled.
However it's oft updated, unlike ungoogled (unless you're god amongst mere mortals, and update/compile ungoogled yourself which you probably don't).

Privacy: Ungoogled > Iridium >>> Chromium (botnet-tier)
Up-to-date: Chromium > Iridium >>> Ungoogled (ancient-tier)

Pick your poison.

--enable-unveil

Attached: Puffoil.gif (227x343, 60K)

>brave
congratulations giving Google (and a billion other advertising companies) your entire browsing history. Brave is easier to fingerprint than stock Google Chrome I wonder why .

>watching videos inside the browser

normie just stay at redfit doesn't matter what browser you use

Next you gonna tell me you actually visit YouTube.com right? fuckkng idiot

you clearly have no clue what fingerprinting is or how it works

its Firefox for brainlets the changes it does to ff are documented by Mozilla themselves if you can't toggle couple flags yourself privacy should be your least worry

>Next you gonna tell me you actually visit YouTube.com right? fuckkng idiot
NOt hime but you fucking right I do and I don't give a fuck what you say. suck my nigger cock and die in traffic.

>Webkit/Blink
Hello botnet

ungoogled-chromium uses more patches to remove google integration. Iridium, as far as I know, doesn't do anything like domain substitution in Chromium's source code, which ungoogled-chromium does.

in that cause you can just use google chrome. literally more privacy than with brave.

But since you even admit to being a brainlet I guess it is people like you who Braves main demographic is

>Privacy
>anything based on webkit/blink

I hope you are just bait or a Brave shill

>people thinking that using anything based on WebKit can ever be private regardless of how private the browser itself is

yea either you are idiots or shills

>domain substitution in Chromium's source code,
wtf is this?

Attached: 0f02c5fd45625e66d28fb272c58f42db45b259bfac946243d92ab94bd5e277b4.jpg (612x373, 30K)

its Kids thinking that by suppressing the browsers connection to Google they stop the sharing of the browsing history which is wrong.

If you use any Webkit/Blink browser you share ever link you ever visit with every advertising company worldwide

So are you telling e that my browser is sending without my consent my browsing history to google. Not that google does not do that because faggots embed their javascript in their web2.0 pages but really my browser? Some verification would in order in here

Attached: 1502110613360.png (600x474, 6K)

I never said your browser sends anything to Google. You should learn how fingerprinting works. If Google is injected into all sites you visit (whixh it is) they get your entire browsing history due to fingerprinting. And blocking Google connections does not help since websites first party Google code of they see the connection is broken since it increases their revenue.

and to further up disabling JS does not help that's only what children think.

The only way in the whole universe to escape this is to use Firefox and enable resistFingrprinting. At that point your browser will look act and appear exactly as Tor.

This is also the reason why browsers like Brave and Ungoogled Chromium are just placebos for normies with Brave actually making it easier to fingerprint you.

Ok I get that but WTF is exactly
>domain substitution in Chromium's source code

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 3K)

I just explained it before you idiot. It substitutes domains inside the source with invalid domains because children think it helps which does quite the opposite since it also removes security related urls (ie certificate management, malicious add-on.list etc)

just install Firefox and Adnauseam and stop wasting everyone's time.

>I just explained it before you idiot. It substitutes domains inside the source with invalid domains
No you did't you sperged about javascript which access for example now to google to solve CAPTCHA so they can watch me shitpost. And thats fine thats how AJAX works and faggots have decided that this is a good thing for their webservice.

The thing is that you are essentially claiming that my browser sends my browsing history to google because according to you my browser have been programmed that way. Some verification of this would be nice. Like I would accept file and line/function where this happends for example in latest chromium source

Attached: 1466126242479.jpg (585x682, 56K)

Firefox is no longer reliable with privacy. Not to mention it's just a gimped Chrome by now.

I prefer Palememe.

>use any privacy based browser like unjewgled chromium or iridium
>always have to use a second browser to access your normie shit like netflix or spotify
it is time to nuke this world

Is Konqueror safe or does it send my data to FSF?

Attached: 1429293323425.png (600x500, 98K)

The only free as in freedom browsers out there are Icecat and Ungoogled Chromium. Everything else is Spyware