Nvidia gpp strikes again

nvidia gpp strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=otvIXprL2LU

Attached: 1538367499109.jpg (691x997, 263K)

I don't believe it's about the GPP at all, it isn't even mentioned once in the video either.

It's simply about HardwareUnboxed doing unbiased and thorough reviews and comparisons, which (especially with price), don't always show or portray nVidia products as nVidia wants them to be. So they denied them a launch sample to do reviews ready or launch day.

Regardless, only an absolute fucktard would pre-order hardware like gpus anyway.

>be AMD Unboxed
>shill hard for AMD, shit on Intel/Nvidia
>complain when Nvidia hits back

AMD Unboxed shouldn't be complaining.

They're one of the few unbiased, reliable sources of graphics card reviews. You sound like you're upset and are deflecting your guilt over your favourite company.

>It's simply about HardwareUnboxed doing unbiased and thorough reviews and comparisons, which (especially with price), don't always show or portray nVidia products as nVidia wants them to be. So they denied them a launch sample to do reviews ready or launch day.

yes the gpp was about the shitty nda remember?

Ahaha, and after they went full anti-AMD shill mode recently too. Guess they'll have to hope they can crawl back into Mommy Su's good graces.

Why use such image OP?
Oh my god.

Attached: 11.jpg (800x600, 36K)

No, it was about removing recognizable branding from AMD products to reduce sales of AMD cards.

>Australian man complains that nvidia isn't promptly sending him free hardware
what a boring video complaining about how people in the US gets things before him because it takes time to ship stuff to Australia.

It's not like you're entitled to these things anyway. If you want to review a CPU or case or GPU or whatever you can just go buy it and review it and nobody can stop you. A lot of youtube "reviewers" let it shine through that they are spewing lies to ensure that they get more free hardware. It's a reason companies like nvidia refer to them as "influences"

They won't go full AMD shill until Intel claps back as well.

Even after AMD Unboxed shat on Intel for the Principled Technologies stunt they still sent him a 9900k and 9980XE. He also made "pro-Intel" videos after release, perhaps in a way to appease Intel.

Your post shows you have absolutely no idea what the topic being discussed here is, or who or what HardwareUnboxed does.

The fact you think this is about 'complaining' about not receiving 'free stuff' shows you are simple-minded and can't see what is going on here. I'll simplify it, as it's not about shipping times or distances, a company chose to withhold a product from a popular, trusted and unbiased reviewer because the reviewer was not painting the products in the positive light the way the company wanted.

I think you AMD Unboxed and Intel Unboxed fags get caught up on who is 'winning' video to video, and not actually focusing on the the results and qualities like price, of the products themselves.
Reason and understanding escape many people these days. They just want to 'be' for one team or the other, which is typical of Americans who can't think for themselves.

What a little fucking cry baby.

Just go buy the sample and review it yourself. Who the fuck cares about the 50 day one reviews anyway?

Attached: 1531659431171.png (1051x783, 133K)

I think you missed the point.

I think you missed the point, he's not getting slammed by nvidia like he thinks, it's not because there's bad blood, it's not because they are scared what he will uncover.

He's not entitled to get samples well in advance no matter how big he thinks he is. There's bigger channels than him LTT, for e.g who sometimes dont get samples on time. Just stfu, wait for a sample or buy your own and then release it.

Hes just pissy because he;s missing out on day one ad revenue. Jewish AF.

Seriously. I need to head to Japan and hire a dozen JAV babes for a weekend

LTT always gets samples.

Anyone with a 1M+ subs gets samples, even this guy.

Attached: evans-austin-image.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Why are you replying if you haven't watched the video? He himself knows that he's not entitled to anything. Everyone knows this and acknowledges. It doesn't mean you have to take up your ass just because.

Modern women are like a parody of what people would sarcastically claim would happen if you gave women the right to vote

He did get a sample though you fucking mongoloid.

If nobody got a sample apart from the shady reviewers will poor testing methodology, I would agree that it's poor of novideos part.
but the fact many, many 1st tier reviewers got one should show that's not the case.
He's just salty AF and entitled, no matter how many times he claims he isn't.
Fucking makes a public video crying and people think this is not him getting on his soapbox

Attached: 1546836459289.png (215x215, 9K)

>AMD Unboxed gets BTFO by Nvidia

BASED

he literally said that tweaktown got theirs and they are also in australia..
the main problem is that tweaktown sucks nvidia dick

You just confirmed AGAIN that you have not watched the video. He is not denying that he is salty. He himself said that he's salty and specially confused since Nvidia was praising their work by the phone. But you indeed have a point, Steve from Gamer's Nexus got his sample and he wasn't too kind on the 2080/ti even making a shirt dedicated to mocking it.

That was a bog standard NDA. No company is going to give out early review samples to reviewers that arent on their side. Even AMD has cut off people before

>make videos not taking sides
>both sides hate you
This is why LinusShillTips and retards like JayzTwoTons are popular.

Pajeet pls go

This is exactly why we need ONE fucking yt channel just like AvE where the dude just buys all the HW out of pocket from random retailers, and actively rejects any form of sponsorship or ad monetization. Im getting very tired of the kikery surrounding pc hardware benchmarking these days. It is now impossible to know who is being paid by who and what lies are being distributed as a result.

Source for that picture? Is it JAV series?

>Shipping to Australia
Goes over that in video
>Not like you're entitled
Literally says this in the video
>"influences"
It's "influenceRs" you fucking mong

0/10