Apple preparing smaller iPhone XR with lower price

Will it stop the sliding sales?

Attached: iPhone_XR_coral-back_09122018_carousel.jpg.large.jpg (571x654, 125K)

so, the SE 2?

Basically, but this is Tim Cook's Apple, and they might pull tricks like making it only available in China and disabling North American and European LTE bands since high-end iPhones are still selling reasonably well there.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1517678741722.gif (540x540, 279K)

How exactly, you dumb attention whoring anime pedo fag?

Did Steve Jobs appoint that retarded faggot as ceo as a sick joke before he died?

No, the skydive in stock price have more than 1 motive and will persist even if they make a xr smaller and less expensive

Blue XR a cute, but I'd find it hard to justify buying one
>No termux, so locked down it makes even the new macs look libre
Ngheeeeeh...

cringe

That level of jewery would make an already negative media and enthusiast auro around Apple absolutely poisonous

unless it has a headphone jack, No.

Based

That's really dumb because iPhone XS/Max actually sold well in China and it's the XR that bombed

What will stop the sliding sales is the opposite of what they are offering. Remove all the software restrictions and stop pushing this image that the iPhone is something the uber rich and high social class goyim have. It's just a phone behind everyone else and the sheep are catching on to Jewish tricks now that the computer industry has stagnated.

Based

consider the bq aquaris r2 compact
its slightly bigger than the iphone se
120hz screen, headphone jack, nfc, fingerprint scanner
only downsite is that it looks terrible, also a bit expensive and only in japan
>two notches
:/

Hardly anybody understand what LTE bands are even on Jow Forums. I wouldn't worry about the average tard getting outraged by gimped cellular antenna.

The tech press would be pissed if Apple refuses to sell a "cheap" iPhone in certain markets in order to maximize profits.

Apple just needs to say "It's for poos, do you want to be a poo? What if people think you're poor? Are you a nigger or something?" and Apple users will understand.

cringe

The SE was designed for poos but white people like them too.

Nice argument

>headphone jack
Who the fuck needs a headphone jack on a phone in 2019?
All earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers to the point where wireless are almost just as good, even chinkshit cheap ones from China. Then it's the fact that smartphones have either shit or no amps at all so your 100$ headphones are pretty much useless in listening to music.
Ditching headphone jacks are good because it saves up alot of space from this archaic device that only belongs on good amps

ok cuck
enjoy your even worse bluetooth audio

Based and redpilled

>implying there's any huge difference between shitty audio going through shitty cables out on 2 tiny speakers and shitty audio going through bluetooth out on 2 tiny speakers
literally a manbabby

Attached: 1475922991945.jpg (240x196, 10K)

i tried bluetooth audio pretty recently. trust me, its complete dogshit.
i might just have tried bad ones, but fuck if i know.

kek, what a cuck. at least we have the choice which option we want to use. but keep slurping that semen.
also personally I like to keep the radiation I'm exposed to to a minimum.

based, and dare I say, red pilled?

if they make a phone the size of the original I would unironically buy a iPhone again.

even if its specs are shit and its overpriced that size is just optimal.

What if it has a notch?

I love this new pasta

Attached: shit's fucked brehs.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>that bezel
That looks awful, definitely worse than the 5S. It's not even bad-for-Apple's-standards, it's just plain bad.

It's not like you had an argument in the first place.

Attached: DESU.png (255x326, 59K)

Based and redpilled

so? let em do it