Reminder its thanks to chinese communist slaves we have monitors, pc and consoles

Reminder its thanks to chinese communist slaves we have monitors, pc and consoles
Did you thank your chinese slaves today for giving the us cheap products?
youtube.com/watch?v=_-cKfX3WmSM
youtube.com/watch?v=5ovgmNAQ6uM
youtube.com/watch?v=FLYm0RBDJGU

Thank you chinese slaves
Because of us they can afford food and shower

Btw I wish I could marry a chinese/korean slave because most white women are whores and all they want is to show boobs at twitch.tv

Attached: _100691822_chinatvfactory.jpg (660x371, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A7AGDA7v4tI
youtube.com/watch?v=7BO0c8s6NYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you from Jow Forums?

They're pretty autistic. You see what the chinese do if they're not preoccupied? Literally just run over everyone they see in their cars or jump out of window or into lion pits.

I know about china, because I monitor rekt threads on /gif/ btw.

be thankful you've never had to leave a game/server because they absolutely ruined it.

I'd rather have a chinese slave working on my dick than my monitor to be honest witchu
What a waste

Chinese women tend to be pretty ugly.

I bet you idolize korean/japanese women at the same time.

That's because they look better. Have you been to China? A cute one is one in a million.

This is so true. It makes me sick when I see virtual signalling retards on social media when they don't realise they are only able to post on these places thanks to slave labour.

Some old man was sitting in a bench in a Chinese train station and passed away and the only person who noticed was some monk. The monk goes and performs his sending duties and grants the man's soul passage to the next life but the prayer he uttered was something to the effect of "May you be reborn anywhere but China."

When not even a monk can see the good in a place, you know things have got to be pretty bad.

Attached: 5ypjpjm3tnax.jpg (900x600, 104K)

you have shit taste nigger

I have come to say the t-word

Don't know about China but Chinese cuties are everywhere in my uni and they are miles above white girls

Because they're more poor and can't afford plastic surgery.

>tfw you're hand holdless virgin
hahahah

I don't get it.

this so fucking much.its kind of ironic..all these factory qts could get white beta paypigs if only they knew about the concept of thirsty western paypigs
meanwhile shitty white whores get everything handed to them while being fat dumb and useless baka

Attached: tzuy2.jpg (1200x1800, 316K)

most of the korean or japanese girls you lust over are wearing shit tons of makeup and plastic surgery. the chinese and the koreans are not different enough genetically to be THAT different appearance wise. you would have to severely fail biology to think this.

Attached: asian.jpg (2146x2800, 1.37M)

tigger?
i thought it was pooh that they fear

Nah famio its genetics

Attached: 1445861609578.jpg (955x875, 105K)

>most of the korean or japanese girls you lust over are wearing shit tons of makeup and plastic surgery.
that's all women everywhere

chinks are subhuman

Attached: Mainland China Culture Liberation.jpg (1220x947, 136K)

pic related is the average korean female, stay mad white roastie piece of shit

Attached: dubu92.jpg (1500x1024, 162K)

Not the guy you were replying to. I don't find Asians to be unattractive but you're dumb if you don't understand what 'average' means.

Attached: 1448935499291.jpg (3888x2592, 1.68M)

Agree.
It's also amazing to see how Chinese girls always take care of how they look such as the clothes they wear or the food they eat meanwhile most white girls here in Australia don't give a shit and end up being fat and ugly at 25 because of fast foods and no sense of fashion.That or they turn into raging sjws with pink hairs and piercings everywhere.

desu I'm not much yellow fever guy and am mostly interested in 2D, but last year when my friend asked a Japanese exchange student what he thought about Brazilian women he said it was interesting that they only wear heavy make-up when going to clubs and parties and not everyday like Japanese women.

>average
having been to china, korea and japan i can tell you thats not the average for any of those countries and you are extremely deluded if you think it is.

japanese women wont even leave the house without makeup and look totally different without it

thank you based subhumans

no shit sherlock

based dubu bro

>he gets reborn in Africa thanks to the faggot monk

You guys will argue anything. Just marry who you want and stop fighting online with people you'll never meet irl

Attached: Meanwhile in China.gif (415x221, 2.74M)

I wish all of china was enslaved

me second from the bottom left

I’m betting on a woke as fck fcker trying to enlighten us retarded republican racist nazis on the struggle of the proletariat worker.

Regardless, the thread is as useful and good as a Chinese safety inspector

youtu.be/A7AGDA7v4tI

Absolutely, chinese are the best kind of asian.

Attached: 1449646524167.jpg (880x593, 154K)

I would prefer if all of it was made in a western country or Japan.

Thats pretty hot so post more

All Asians are subhumans desu

Where's waldo?

HEH SUGOI HEH DESU NE

Stray problem solved as far as I care.

Can you stop putting Korean and Japanese in the same category.
Koreans use much much more plastic surgery.

Reminder that Chinese factory workers now make $3.60 an hour, which is more than Brazil, Spain, Greece, Portugual, and South Africa. The poor eurofag countries just cant win...

even the audience is fake

You forgot the meme arrow bub

>Don't use "Slave" labour
>Monitors are now $1000

You're a top tier moron OP

This. Why do they eat animals that can feel, and have the capacity show affection and companionship to humans?

youtube.com/watch?v=7BO0c8s6NYI

>chinese
>communist
Just because they call themselves the "communist party" does not mean they're communist, retard.
Do you even know what communism is?

Attached: 1541697227157.png (645x729, 62K)

They're also dealing with the mudslime menace

To be fair those countries don’t have factory workers. Not ones that can build iPhones.

They're Chinese streamers. I'd post more, but personally I avoid e-celeb posts of any kind.

Yeah it's putting a toblerone in your rectum an calling in it a day

those jobs look comfy as fuck lol

Something that’s never been tried because the big central power you need to allocate goods, services and labor absent market forces invariably gets hijacked by authoritarian dictators?

Why do Asians look so much better with clothes on but as soon as they take their clothes off its just actually disgusting?

Attached: 1481995485226.jpg (585x526, 67K)

I'd like to but the ones that made my stuff are probably dead by now

what is up with chinese drivers, is it just a meme or is it a real thing? every webm/gif I see is just a shitshow of easily avoidable accidents

Attached: 1542005029673.webm (642x360, 604K)

Ughh... Racism is never okay in my book. Chinese are human too you know.

Attached: 1484407733536.webm (400x224, 2.83M)

>Chinese, Koreans, Viets, and Philips eat dogs and cats.
For what fucking reason? What animal do they not eat?

>i prefer japanese women

Attached: MUH AZN GODDESS.jpg (4302x2966, 1.86M)

i wonder what would it be like to have sex with that girl on the far left...

Three of the girls presented looked pretty okay man.

but only the girl on the far left is beautiful, user.

LEL

Attached: Just fuck my shit up.jpg (191x340, 35K)

I think I might be racist because they all look alike.
I mean with whites and blacks there is very noticeable differences.

>models are better looking than western models
>average girls are better looking than average western girls
based asia

Are there more records of top right though? Asking for a friend's research project,

>textbook example of yellow fever

I dunno that chick on the right looks fine

She looks more makeup and plastic than human.

Excluding the fact that insectoids aren't human

>She looks more makeup and plastic than human.
So she looks like an average woman?

You're all just xeno scum that need to be purged.

Clothes are 2D

>ctrl+f square
>zero matches

This. Based chink purger when?

So? What you're into may not be what he's into.
Besides white girls are the most fucking annoying female to deal with, haven't dated one since I was 22.
Now I'm not one of those who'll say 'x race has the best women' but I will say that I'd rather date any other type of woman over white.

Attached: 1510772002196.png (201x201, 24K)

fuck you

Attached: xenomorph.jpg (570x804, 49K)

>prayer he uttered
Source?
I hope it isn't your ass, anyone can change shit around there.

He didn't say anything about dating, he stated that Asians are better looking as it's a fact.

Attached: yellowfever.png (763x236, 321K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

The solution is to get a Vietnamese girl instead

Attached: received_308036426484993.jpg (4096x3072, 741K)

Welcome to Jow Forums, /v/. Thanks mods, now this thread can last longer.

Attached: 1545936611883.jpg (1050x1280, 631K)

>implying 90% of Jow Forums aren't /v/ cross posters anyway

>Just because they call themselves the "communist party" does not mean they're communist, retard.
This is what american education + raised by single mom + MTV do to a human beign

This is true. But even then breakdowns show the majority of the "plastic surgery" are non-invasive treatments for skin and hair, which apparently counts stuff like chemical face peels and skin lightening. The next most common is eyelid surgery iirc. After that everything else is more or less a usual rate, it's just that they do non-invasive at like twice the rate of other countries.

Weird how when it was tried it resulted in dictatorships and devastation.

can't wait for them to get replaced by machines

Lot's of Filipinos and Vietnamese are also becoming factory workers
Thanks Philippines and Vietnam too, faggot

calm down incels, I can't even (you) all of you

Manufacturing is getting cheaper in Malaysia, Cambodia, India and Mexico desu

>skipped over the Vietnamese post
Excellent taste

ABSOLUTELY BASED

LOWTEST CRINGE
KILL YOURSELVES

disgusting

they are disgusting too

>SEAmonkeys
nah

refer to You shouldn't be a chooser when you're a beggar, faggot

>he thinks chinese people give a shit about communism
I bet you think the democratic republic of Congo is also a democratic country?

Attached: 1543815248071.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

asians aren't technology

sage