Who the fuck needs a headphone jack on a phone in 2019?

Who the fuck needs a headphone jack on a phone in 2019?
All earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers to the point where wireless are almost just as good, even chinkshit cheap ones from China. Then it's the fact that smartphones have either shit or no amps at all so your 100$ headphones are pretty much useless in listening to music.
Ditching headphone jacks are good because it saves up alot of space for this archaic device that only belongs on good amps

Attached: oneplus_6_headphone_jack_1.jpg (1600x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311.R1.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xwireless ear.TRS0&_nkw=wireless earphones&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP too long for a bait post, 0/10.

kill yourself

I can buy 10 dollar headphones which sound okay and I don't care if they break or I lose them.

you can literally buy wireless ones too for $10 or even less and still have fairly decent sound compared to wired ones
ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311.R1.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xwireless ear.TRS0&_nkw=wireless earphones&_sacat=0

FPBP

OP is a fag

I don't want to charge shit.
Wired just werks

Headphone jacks fit just fine in modern phones. There's no reason to assume the phone insides would be getting larger in the future so that jack will fit there forever. Only a real idiot would think it has anything to do with saving space. Also I won't be buying phones without a headphone jack so I guess you just have to kill yourself for failing at marketing.

i do.

this, would prefer one too

enjoy your tangled shit
also you have to charge your phone too, faggot. Unless you like those wired phones lmao

probably still buys floppy drives and betamax videos

Enjoy charging two devices, and forgetting one day and being left without music

>floppy drives
supplanted by discs, then flashdrives and most recently microsd cards
meanwhile wireless audio
>needs charging
>is insecure, your BT version X.XX will be hacked eventually
>puts batteries that may explode directly near your ears
>provides a lower quality for higher price digital to analog conversion than phone > DAC > 3.5mm > a length of wire
in conclusion, u mad

>Who the fuck needs a headphone jack on a phone in 2019?
>All earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers to the point where wireless are almost just as good, even chinkshit cheap ones from China. Then it's the fact that smartphones have either shit or no amps at all so your 100$ headphones are pretty much useless in listening to music.
>Ditching headphone jacks are good because it saves up alot of space for this archaic device that only belongs on good amps
Ha faggot

jokes on you, my device lasts for 100 hours on one charge. Sorry incel but your wired earlpugs are archaic and shit

>>needs charging
see above
>is insecure, your BT version X.XX will be hacked eventually
ok kid
>>puts batteries that may explode directly near your ears
as if this is any worse than a phone that has much larger battery that can potentially explode in your pocket
>>provides a lower quality for higher price digital to analog conversion than phone > DAC > 3.5mm > a length of wire
literally insignificant difference considering you are listening from a phone that has shitty amps to begin with and that you can get wireless ones for less than $10 either way.

>tangled
Ok, I know your crappy stock earbuds have a 1mm-thick cable, but mine have a MMCX one with 6 wires, 3 per channel. It's impossible to tangle.
>you have to charge your phone too
What kind of a retarded argument is this? I gain a lot from having a wireless phone, I gain nothing from wireless headphones.

Wireless headphones take too long to connect via bluetooth if you connected to a different device before. Could also get laggy when I put my phone in the pocket.
Using the jack on the other hand literally just werks.

>jokes on you, my device lasts for 100 hours on one charge.
>hours
Myy wired headphones' charge will outlast my existence. I don't want "long enough", I want the longest conceivable, and that's wired.

The headphone jack just works, no need to worry about secondary batteries or interference (bluetooth), neither losing or having an incompatible headphones/adapter cable (wired).

I consider untangling my headphones a mini-game.
Also about making phones smaller - who cares? I wish they would make them twice as thick with double the battery size. I've never thought "wow I wish my phone was thinner" but I'm always thinking "I wish this battery lasted longer".

> Caring about how thin a phone.
> Not being a faggot.
Chose one.

fuck off and go shill your i-nigger shit somewhere else

Since this has to do with phones, help me. Currently, I use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, but since the display is broken, I'm looking for a new buy. The Samsung Galaxy A8 caught my eye. What's your view on it? Is there a chinese with comparable quality? The price for it was very good for my country's standard. I liked the Iphone X, but it is too expensive and I dislike iOS. Would you recommend anything else? I'm not looking for crazy customization, just something highly functional in the sense that it won't present bugs nor lags. I want something that will reproduce movies of high quality without shreds or lagging. A nice camera would be good, since the Redmi Note's sucks, but I'm not a picture taker myself, just wanted to get a few nice shots. Thank you

You can't make this shit up

no u

Bluetooth DACs are almost all abortions.

>earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers
oh it that how it works

Attached: 1541651952967.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

Because I don't want to bother other people with my music in public it's that simple

>now something that used to cost $50 can cost $200 so that somebody can put a battery and a bluetooth transmitter in it

YAY PROGRESS!

Attached: nofuckyou.gif (800x399, 34K)

Attached: 1539228123437.jpg (552x615, 73K)

it doesn't save that much space though. literally just a ploy to sell airpods, and it worked. and of course all the android shitter followed suit even though they had no reason to besides maybe seeing an opportunity to shave 3 cents off every phone

Imaging being such a mentally challenged retard you struggle with untangling a cable. I bet you're a Trump voter.

>no amps at all
Baby doesn't understand how audio works

>earplugs have shitty sound

My Shure SE535 disagree

Attached: fpbp.jpg (171x218, 14K)

>All earplugs have shitty sound
Where'd you get that op, my 5 BA iems have perfectly acceptable sound.

t. not aware of high end IEMs.
>saves up alot of space
It doesn't.

>Then it's the fact that smartphones have either shit or no amps at all
Every phone has at least two. And removing the jack doesn't remove 1 amp as well, the number remains the same.

Attached: 1538125329244.jpg (397x330, 34K)

Who do people insist on removing old standards when they're not effecting anything? What exactly do you hope to gain by removing the jack? It's not like batteries get noticably bigger. You're not getting more ram or storage.

Faggot OP

BT headphones sound worse than wired headphones $ for $. You can have a good amd/dac on a phone (LG G7 for example). Lots of cars don't have BT connectivity, and the only way to connect your phone to your car is with a headphone jack.
Also, they can just make the phones a bit thicker/bigger. Thin phones are an awful meme and I have yet to meet a person that complained about the thickness of a phone, instead of the shit battery life of modern thin phones.

Attached: e92.jpg (680x673, 34K)

i do, faggot

Attached: 1546738288142.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

kys

>∞ - Stops wires from getting tangled
learn to store wired earphones properly, faggets

Attached: 8.png (415x440, 284K)

>only Apple has wireless earbuds and no headphone jacks
absolute state of manbabbies

/thread

Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO
CANNOT EVEN REFUTE IT WITHOUT USING AD HOC ARGUMENTS ONLY AN OVERWEIGHT GREASY BALDING CONTRARIAN VIRGIN WOULD
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH SEETHING FA/g/S

Attached: 1398456649837.jpg (800x600, 264K)

>who the fuck needs good headphones
I don't know, probably not you.

And you're using Ad Hominem attacks
Your point?

what's the point of pointing out fallacies when none of these arguments above are actually factual and just ad hocs?

>earbuds
>good

/thread

Thanks for proving my point.

You just don't like headphone jacks because you're a pedophile.

This thread again? Again?

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4channel. Do anything else.

ok kid

Attached: 1541341562201.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

based af

>earplugs
found your problem, op, it's that you're a faggot
but also you're using earplugs
get some good over-ears

you're intelligent enough to know what fallacies are but dumb enough to not see you reduced yourself to the same level as those fags? neck yourself, zoom zoom

TLDR fuck off shill

Darn.

>only belongs on good amps
An unbalanced stereo output is only good for headphones. Anything better should use XLR balanced connections.

>wanting chinese bombs inches from your temporal lobe

Attached: 20180116VB8JV4T6L2.jpg (576x365, 168K)

most of those earbuds have the battery on the volume controller module, and the battery is tiny enough to not pose any danger
If it blows up you might fry your eyebrows a little at the absolute worst case

>All earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers to the point where wireless are almost just as good, even chinkshit cheap ones from China. Then it's the fact that smartphones have either shit or no amps at all so your 100$ headphones are pretty much useless in listening to music.
>I have never used a LG V-series phone, or nice earbuds

COPE APPLET

nigga smartphone generals are this way>>>>>>>

but ill be nice.

dont get no fucking xiomis and not of that chink and pejjjet shit, Jow Forums has an obsession with those phones but its because they are cheap fucks

just get a iphone X and be a apple fag.

now fuck off

underrated post.
If that is what the kids want to do let them be.
you cannot be mother Teresa on Jow Forums and change everybody.

There are some anons that help and other are just complete jackasses that is how the world works.

>All earplugs have shitty sound either way because they are tiny speakers

That's like saying a watch can't be accurate because it has tiny gears.

I've never heard of any wireless headphones lasting 100 hours, your bullshit lies are about an order of magnitude out boy

>Who the fuck needs a headphone jack on a phone in 2019?

I do.

Now fuck off!

Attached: 1544319052998.jpg (316x316, 20K)