Jeff Bezos, the world's richest man, getting divorced

... in the state of Washington

F or S?

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-103020.png (1080x1418, 604K)

S

who gives a shit
she'll take most of his money and use it to fund some retarded charity programs or a business that will fail
he will marry some slut that's 20 years younger than his last

Holy fuck.

Attached: 1546994632216.png (640x628, 143K)

S on both of them
>bezos is a cunt
>his wife is going to be a multi billionaire for fucking the right guy

F
(Bezos will remember what you're posting when you're inside your wage cage years from now, be careful anons)

Look how happy she is. She knows even then that she's going to be rich and free.

Condolences Mr. Bezos.

He’s such a cunt; having a boss who deliberately acts like a cheap ass will never pay you what your worth

Attached: DABA6A53-1631-4C30-9DAF-16D3607C9BFC.jpg (728x546, 68K)

>falling for the marriage jew
lmao

well, I don't think bezos if the kind of guy that would get married without making some kind of contract to protect hes wealth.

Imagine getting paid 80 billion just to exist

>tfw roasties try to pretend that being a woman isn't life on easy mode near me

you're legit retarded if you think his wife isn't getting $1M+ for letting him put his penis inside her

What's the scoop here? Did he cheat on her?

>wage cage
fuck

Thot status: patrolled

I think you mean $1bn+, Washington is probably one of those cucked states where they just ignore pre-nupts

> she'll take most of his money
That's the catch. He's going to divorce sooner than later, money will come to him again and maybe Jeff doesn't want to pay more in the future.

>1m is a lot to bezos

Why are they divorcing? Did they state the reason(s)?

But now that a woman is going to be in the top 10 of the most rich in the world how will women claim to be oppressed.

>richest

Attached: 1547038232275.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

Now is the time to slide into mommy bezo's dms

He believes prenups never get tossed out by courts

Attached: 18b.png (476x453, 226K)

- marriage sex-less for years
- she wants to do more political shit
- he wants to too but afraid it will hurt Amazon business
- she gets to spend her way into politics while he secretly also benefits from her political clout
- he will keep the Washington Post, but she can buy any media outlet she wants with the divorce settlement

>deliberately acts like a cheap ass
There was a reason for that. Amazon has massive infrastructure, and due it building/acquiring it didn't really turn a profit for a long time. And the only reason his model works so well is it need not be concerned with the employee, as government bureaucracy has made both ends of that contract a nightmare.
I wonder if his wife will have an alexa in every room of her new house.

I'm no expert, but isn't most, if not all, of his money in Amazon stock. Won't she just get royally fucked because most of his money isnt liquid?

So how much is his wife going to rinse him down for?

hopefully he'll get cucked by his wife.

Nice. Hopefully she'll take half his money and get herself a hung black boyfriend who can satisfy her properly.

This means Amazon is about to crank up the evil. Bezos is going to be pissed about the divorce and even if he isnt pissed, he has to put things into overdrive just to make fixed alimony payments.
I dont know whether to buy their stock or prepare my angus for the Amazon rampage.

yoink my money now

My guess would be as much as it's humanly possible.

No contract will survive this shit. They've been married too long.
She's entitled to "previous living standards" of course, because she's a poor womyn and will need a private jet without lifting a finger, or she'll get all sad, which is basically a crime.
He's not entitled to anything, of course. Spread legs are off the table for him. The contract with his whore has ended, now he has to pay the bill.

Attached: 1518437555249.jpg (1243x1143, 424K)

Amazon is evil? Damn, must be terrible to have things delivered at your door. My condolences.

I mean does it really matter if you've got 80 or 160 billion?

>have $90 billion
>be unable to make your wife "disappear"
is money a meme or is Bezos just a cuck?

Any woman who's able to put up with this asshole deserves to become an instant billionaire. Stop hating.

no user
>richest man
It makes a world of difference.

>90 billion

>Jeff Bezos loses wife in horrible Amazon AI test accident.

Very likely there is no prenup because he got rich 4 years after marriage. All assets split 50%. Net worth 137 Mil, plus 400k acres of properties.

>making bad choices entitles you to someone else's billion dollars
>if you don't agree you're hating
neck yourself

Attached: tumblr_muq9h7ArFV1s71q1zo1_r1_1280.png (800x1058, 1.1M)

She'll refuse to take the estate and instead demand 1/2 of whatever Bezos' stock stake is in Amazon, so she'll effectively halve his control of the company and probably oust him in a hostile takeover out of spite, then crash it into the ground.

At least, a man can dream.

This whole planet and everyone on it fucking sucks shit

wow, someone who knows something. Why are you even here?

Attached: 1525675341540.jpg (602x815, 44K)

oh shit, I'm blind as fuck.. wasn't it 90 billion few months ago. The fuck is this dude doing to earn so much so fast?

*in helicopter accident

is that how it works? You don't get jewed if all your money in stocks?

what am I looking at? Looks like a woman taking a shit infront of a bistro. But my mind is unable to accept this definition...

don't marry lol
you can live together just fine even if you're not married

$80bil, plus 50% of his earnings in alimony for life. The most JUSTed part is that his net worth is calculated based on his stake in the company, so if she really wants to fuck him over she'll demand 40bil in cash first, so Bezos has to dump a lot of his shares, crashing the Amazon stock, and then she'll ask for the remaining 40bil in shares, which will effectively mean Bezos lost more than 50% of his stake in the company. At this point she can start fucking with Amazon as a large shareholder, or even buy shares using the 40bil cash, at which point she would have more shares than Bezos.

She's going to get roughly $100 Billion unless she's killed. I bet Jeff could spend $500 million dollars inventing a new way to kill someone undetected. She'll be dead before 2020.

>There are no reports indicating the couple has a prenuptial agreement, meaning the wealth accumulated during their marriage would have to be split evenly.
He's fucked

>Jeff could spend $500 million dollars inventing a new way to kill someone undetected
or he could just hire a nigger and pay him with bitcoins

>she
I think you mean
>her handlers that want to stick more of their finger into the amazon pie.

If Bezos doesn't have the guts to do it, pretty sure that some of the other shareholders would just off her if this was to happen.
Promise some junkie a years worth of heroin if he shoot her. Either that or take a loss of who knows how many millions.

F
this may happen desu

>$80bil, plus 50% of his earnings in alimony for life
AHAHAHAHA

ROASTIES

NOT

EVEN

ONCE

Attached: 8nRqoXW.jpg.png (800x729, 48K)

>In addition to running Amazon, Bezos owns the Washington Post and space company Blue Origin. If MacKenzie Bezos were to receive a quarter of her husband's fortune in the divorce — $40 billion — she would be among the world's richest women.
feminists will claim "she earned it"

>her handlers
so, she has bodyguards with financial incentive to keep her alive...

poor jeff, if he wasn't such an asshole, would have felt bad for him..

women aren't useless cunts after all...

>feminists will claim "she earned it"
are you implying Jeff earned $160 billion. This manlet + greedy fuck just got lucky and kept going (that is abusing his employees)...

God bless his wife for fucking him over.

kek I want this to happen, it'll give all the annoying incels some good ammo

Attached: 1996_buick_roadmaster_estate_collector_edition1.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

I was merely speculating, but knowing what's at stake I would dismiss a considerable cabal of actors seeking to use this to their own personal gain.

He could spend a billion dollars on orchestrating a convoluted assassination scheme and it would actually save him money.

Dunno, incel literally means they're involuntarily celibate, so they'll jump on any chance they'll get and happily pay the price.

makes alot of sense, otherwise his wife would be dead by now.

it's too late now lol. He should have killed her before the divorce rumors.

wouldn't*
Fucking cold fingers.

>God bless his wife for fucking him over.
Fucking this

Not implying. That paragraph comes straight from cbs.

Attached: 1541052674074.png (897x927, 145K)

illiterate

It would only be justice if that money went to the people he fucked over, not the woman who actually agreed to be fucked by him.

Don't get married guys.

Attached: jeff_from_now_on.png (500x514, 128K)

They count it as marriage though if you live with them for long enough.

free smells

Attached: 1990s-uk-desperate-dan-comic-cartoon-plate-EXPM5K.jpg (1079x1390, 241K)

lmao they thought of everything.

kek shouldn't have married her in the first place if he didn't want to share wealth with her

that's why you should live with an ugly female friend for her to wash your laundry and cook for you.. and fuck only prostitutes

^ perfect life

>that list
kek, from (semi) innocent shit straight to heroin.

They say the best things in life are free, but that certainly doesn't apply to pussy.

It's just that you can't sell a lot of stock all at once without driving the price down

Stock is an asset like any other, it can just change ownership, nothing has to be liquidated here, he can still get jewed.

The only person who made a bad decision here is him. He deserves to get fleeced by gold diggers.

Mhhh
Amazon begin few companies, sell big amount stocks just will nuke it, making X value stocks unreal.

Best case, she own half stocks and sold few actions per years.

Steve jobs wife just avoid any action on Apple and get dividends.

why tho, she's cute

is it just states? cuz i think that's not the case in yurope.

Don't amerimutts have some sort of legislation that would enable people make a contract that in a case of divorce both only get their own property and money and see exactly zero € of other's money? That's like the default option here in Spurdoland.

Of course user. I didn't mean to imply that she could pull this shit on her own, she's just a front for (((certain people)))
Nah, like the other user said it's way too late for that. Even if they have absolutely no way to tie the murder to him and someone takes the blame for it that'd be the end of his business. The headlines would read "Amazon founder accused of murdering wife who was set to receive half of his estate.", "Ex wife took Jeff Bezos to court for her fair share of Amazon fortune, found dead days later."
You can never recover from that shit.
The best part is, they establish how much you have to pay based on your income AT THE TIME of divorce, so he will still have to pay the same amount if his business takes a decline because of recession or simply because of how much he had to liquidate. If he appealed for lower payments due to a decline in income they would most likely either tell him to fuck off, or only lower the payments by a small amount. AND the best part of the best part is, if the business were to flourish and he'd start earning more the wife could very easily win an appeal for more money. He's finished.

I know it applies in the UK

>$1billion a year alimony

??

Attached: IMG_20190109_174602.jpg (1080x1176, 206K)

No prenup that was written by a competent lawyer has been thrown out. The ones that were thrown out were little more than verbal agreements.

>simply because of how much he had to liquidate.
Don't forget he may lose control of the company in that liquidation, incurring the wrath of the "wee need 50 meetings to decide what paperclips we'll buy this year" faggots and other asinine business directives.

yes but if you got that money while married it's 50/50

In summary, in order for a prenup to be effective, both parties must have their own separate attorney. Plus, the prenup must be:

>Written. Oral prenups are not valid.
>Executed voluntarily and without coercion. A prenup that’s signed the day before the wedding can be invalidated.
>Executed only after full disclosure. If you hide assets and/or liabilities, you run the risk of invalidating the prenup.
>Conscionable. A prenup cannot be unconscionable. In other words, the prenup could be invalidated if the agreement is too lopsided, with one party awarded almost everything and the other receiving only a pittance.

-forbes. It's incredibly likely an airtight prenup will get thrown out to make room for the historically unprecedented increase in wealth.

*buzzz buzz*

Attached: billy.jpg (700x350, 34K)

If I was Jeff I just stall her and not get divorced. Then have her disappear in an "accident".

Common law is a thing in Canada too unfortunately

Jesus. What's the point of being the world's richest man if you are stuck married to that beast for 25 years

If I had even 1% of his wealth I'd be up to my nuts in different guts every night.

should've went mgtow.

Bezos got married before he started Amazon and it's unclear whether he signed such an agreement (called a prenup). Also, courts in the US frequently invalidate prenups.

this is why you'll never be rich

This.