Hahaha hyuck hyuck hyuck, le 40 MB of bloatware preinstalled system tools are abominable, gimme my older Nexus back

>hahaha hyuck hyuck hyuck, le 40 MB of bloatware preinstalled system tools are abominable, gimme my older Nexus back
>has phones with double the storage space of my work laptop

Attached: 16_Blue_RGB_Back_Pen.jpg (1600x1200, 90K)

U w8

Uninstall the bloat retard

yeah same here. Got my Note9 and fucking cant even uninstall WORD AND EXCEL from it. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

I wanna see how bar Samsung takes One UI with bottom navigation. AOSP has been garbage for a while now, especially with the recents menu.

I mean, what's the matter? If you have 512GB of storage, which is indeed a shitton for a cellphone, who cares about few MBs

Yes, you can.
>3rd party shitware removal:
pm uninstall --user 0 com.duokan.phone.remotecontroller.peel.plugin
pm uninstall --user 0 com.netflix.partner.activation
pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services
pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.system
pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.katana
pm uninstall --user 0 com.whatsapp
pm uninstall --user 0 com.instagram.android
pm uninstall --user 0 com.ebay.carrier
pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.office.excel
pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.office.word
pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.skydrive
pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.powerpoint
pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.onenote
pm uninstall --user 0 com.skype.raider
pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.widgetapp.yahooedge.sport
pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.widgetapp.yahooedge.finance
pm uninstall --user 0 flipboard.boxer.app
pm uninstall --user 0 de.axelspringer.yana.zeropage
pm uninstall --user 0 org.android_x86.analytics
pm uninstall --user 0 com.example.android.notepad

Hold on, you're telling me that all of this bloatware memeing is only for US anons?
I'm EU and I had nothing of this installed when I got any of my samsung phones. Well facebook perhaps.

>hyuk hyuk
based Ryuk

Is it like a reference to death note? Sounded like goofy to me

I just disable the bloatware on my Samsung phones and it takes like few MBs of storage period.

EU though so idk

No, I'm Uk and i've got loads of bloat.

Bixby lmao

Note 9 owner here, yes you can

When Ryuk laughs, the manga writes it as Hyuk Hyuk. I hope it's a reference.

Interesting I live in asia, and the only bloatware we get is can be uninstalled easily.
>Land of the free

Samsung makes good hardware with impressive specs, and they use the bloatware to make their profit. Nobody is stopping you from removing the bloatware. If you think you should be using any phone on default ROM you are actually retarded.

They get their pay by including ebay, facebook and skype. You get your good hardware, which you can easily install LineageOS onto and have a pure, almost completely FOSS phone experience. That's how mafia works.

Why does your work laptop have such a garbage amount of storage space?

I hope you're aware that preinstalled apps are a miniscule part of the bloat. Just compare the size of the official ROM zip and LOS for example. Also bloat isn't even what makes samshit lag, it's the changes to the kernel and the framework. If only they kept their fucking hands out of the android source and just added their shitty apps. Android is moving that way though with google further restricting what they can do to Android so we might see it happen.

Typical American salary can buy a note 9 a week easily. You probably saved a year's salary to buy the note 9

>Asia=india
ファックユー

And? Salaries in Japan are also shit tier. You're not proving anything besides that you are a slave to your boss and is also probably a weeb that moved to fulfill your anime fantasy

Not him, but I live in japan and make 6 digit salary per year as a GIT surgeon, also I'm a weeb.

Surgeons make a lot anywhere but they make way more in the USA.