Best configuration of modules in pc case

What's the best configuration when you put a dvd driver, a card reader and a accessory drawer into a pc case? Please share your thoughts, user.
The pc has place for only three modules.
>I'm speculating on a sweet build with a DCB configuration, and AMD Ryzen of course

Attached: Configuration_question.png (1094x1006, 575K)

A modern computer should have none of these things.

BCD

if you have a drive or something plugged into your card reader an it has dangly bits it can get stuck in your DVD drive if you're using it at the same time and the card reader is on top.

All in al it really doesn't fucking matter.

/thread

I don't have a drawer or card reader, but personally I'd go with BCD.

Nah, you don't think.
BCD renders the card reader unuseable when the dvd drive is opened. Also, there's another issue: Suppose you connect an external HDD with the USB port of the card reader. You put the HDD on top of the PC. Now, when the DVD drive opens it pulls on the HDD cable and might pull it enough to drop it down on the open DVD drive. So, BCD might be fatal to both the portable HDD and the DVD drive.
You really didn't think this through. Quite weak t b h

Yeah, you don't need the ability to keep your case up to todays I/O needs, just buy a new case instead!

Attached: Brainlets.jpg (586x578, 45K)

this thread is pure autism

BDC because traditionally the 3.5" bays would be located beneath the 5.25", and card readers usually are 3.5" in an adapater, therefore they must be at the bottom. And then you'd simply arrange 5.25" drives starting from the top.

>less connectivity is better because modern
You probably also applaud the disappearance of audio jacks on phones, you mouth breathing retard.

Attached: 1542662807633.jpg (500x375, 29K)

In this case (hehe) there are three 5.25" bays, so the card reader has an adapter and can be fit in any if the three places.

Is there a card reader that doesn't look like a chink fire hazard?

Yeah but TRADITIONALLY you'd find it below any of the 5.25" bays, therefore you should put it as far down as possible.

Attached: 412JwyCDB9L._SY450_.jpg (291x450, 16K)

Bump

But why choose TRADITION over the OPTIMUM?

this is aspergic
the one you use the most often should be closest to you hand for the shortest travel distance
eg if you use the dvd drive the most, it should be the lowest if your computer is on your desktop and highest if it's on the floor

bcd so the drawer doesn't obstruct the DVD player when open, and the drawer can catch stuff dropping from the card reader while acting as a convenient rest for external hard drives connected to it

So let's say the PC is on the desktop, therefore the dvd drive is in the bottom slot. Now let's say OP is burning a whole lot of ROMs. What happens? The DVD drive gets hot. The heat rises and kills whatever is in the upper slot.

BDC

USB cable plugged in would get in the way of the disk tray if it's placed above it.

what if you brain overheats you smash your pc in a fit of tard rage?

BCD, dvd always goes first for convenience

Use an external card reader otherwise you’ll permanently have empty drive icons in the explorer

The thing is, internal DVD drives are obsolet now, you can get a more versatile
External one, which you can connect to your phone or Laptop and it doesnt make attention whore noises every time you start your computer

Digital audio Signal via usb has better Audio quality you dumb nigger

>it doesnt make attention whore noises every time you start your computer

huh, mine never makes a sound unless there is a disc inside

BCD is the most aesthetically pleasing, but is there even a point in having a DVD drive on main computer?
No one uses optical media anymore, it's dead technology

Fuck off

BCD