>It will be a 5ghz 12 core!
>4.8ghz 16 core!
>All this for $329 to $500

>Reality
>It's another 8 core
>300 lower cinebench score than a 9900K
>We can't say the price or the frequency

How can one company be so incompetent?

Attached: AMD blows it yet again.jpg (620x413, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1083114868226641920?s=19
amd.com/en/press-releases/2019-01-09-amd-president-and-ceo-dr-lisa-su-reveals-coming-high-performance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

300 higher score you retard whilst using much less power.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1499951764422.png (1300x599, 359K)

So terrified that you are lying when we just watched it for ourselves?
Are you even being paid or do you do it for free?

>7nm vs 14nm

And so, the Intshill disinfo campaign begins.

Where's the 5ghz 12 core bro, you said it was coming. Your paki God slurred it out on his youtube channel just last week!

INTEL SHILL FUD THREAD SAGE

>he didn't watch the stream

Attached: 1498626847333.jpg (250x250, 9K)

So where is intkeks 7nm ?

>If I just pretend it'll come true

AMD would be worried if Intel was going to be on 7nm for years.

>early ES

Better question is if this fabled 7nm you never shut up about is so great, why can it barely outperform Intels 14nm?

The funniest part is that AMD fanboys are pushing the second chiplet meme...when AMD wasn't afraid to officially reveal their 64-core Epyc and the 2080 competitior Radeon Seven.

They truly are mindless sheep, only Applel drones are worse.

While you're a terrified little Intcel shill who's pissed and shit himself already, you might be onto something: this hand-made, slow, shitty ES already beats Intcel's best with just 8 cores - how about some iGPU asskicking just to rub salt into the wound?

>tfw lisa demo'd half a 3400g

Attached: 1533855881008.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Second chiplet is a possibility. Wether AMD goes for it is an another issue. Not revealing your entire product portfolio from the get go makes no sense.

AMD did so several times and got BTFOed hard, so being conservative about what they are doing makes sense.

>AMD 7nm from 2019 can barely compete with Incel 14nm since 2014
Really makes you think

Intel's 10nm fab was working worse than their own 14nm++++++++ not long time ago.

>Not revealing your entire product portfolio from the get go makes no sense.

Not revealing your entire product portfolio from the get go makes sense. Geez, no braining.

Attached: Optionsfield.png (114x87, 1K)

>consume so much less power
>barely compete

i7 8700k 5nigger hurtz fucks you all amd shit tier faggots

Will you sell it to me?

I was THIS close to selling my RTX 2070 for that hypothetical AMD GPU

Looks like I'm just going to use the EVGA step up program now

>i7 8700k
obsolete housefire

Jim was the first person in the entire tech press to reveal that Ryzen 3000 would use chiplets and an IO die as opposed to the monolithic design the entire rest of the tech press expected.

The use of 7nm chiplets on Ryzen 3000, and their arrangement on the package, makes it obvious that a dual chiplet variant will be possible.

Using the same 7nm chiplets for Eypc 2, consoles, and Ryzen 3000 means AMD will have a much larger volume of chips to speed bin for Ryzen 3000 than they would have on a monolithic design, making significant clock improvements much more likely than they would be on a monolithic design.

AMD also showed an 8c/16t early engineering sample beating a 9900k in Cinebench, and since the number of cores and threads are the same, it strongly suggests a minimum of equivalent per-core performance.

Overall, Jim was far more correct than the entire rest of the tech-press put together, and Jim's latest pre-CES video specifically discussed the possibility of Ryzen 3000 officially launching at Computex, which fits right into "middle of 2019" as Lisa Su said on stage.

I don't know what kind of crack the rest of you are smoking, but to me Jim came out of this looking very good.

Q2?

R5 beats I9 with lower power usage

Nice copypasta, autist

sega

Pretty interesting, all we really know right now is early ES beats a 9900k boosting to probably around 4.7Ghz all core AT 33% less power. Other big thing is the offset nature of the 7nm die definitely implies there are chips with 2 7nm dies aka 16 core parts.

lower cinebench score than a 9900K
20 higher score for 30% less power usage.

Nice try.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

REEEEEEEEEE that doesn't mean anything AMDROID

What is adored thing OP talks about?

I am actually going to shit myself if ryzen 3 comes out and my based i5 8400 still outperforms it in games

THERE'S STILL HOPE!

the 2600X already does, doesn't it?

If you overclock as far as it can go and use meme ram yeah its like 5% better. Leave it stock and normal ram its 5% worse.

>engineering sample
>300 points higher than a 9900k
>massive amounts of space on the chip itself for another 8 cores
>pcie 4.0 confirmed

GPUs on the, on the other hand...
>same price as a 2080 without any RTX
>16 GB of HBM2, probably the main reason for its high price
>will probably have a high TDP

Correction: the gpu obviously doesnt have rtx, i meant ray tracing

wew, the 2600X is the better deal since it's unlocked, and has those extra threads.

just don't try to play any AC games on that 8400

Wew it wasnt on sale when i bought the 8400. The 1600 was and that cpu sucks
Ass creed cant even hold 60 on a 8700k its pathetic

>>Being this retarded and thinking an engineering sample and demo of the chiplet architecture on consumer Zen is the official prodct..

Going to be hilarious in a couple months when AdoredTV is vindicated and pretty spot on with his leaks. It's a shame AMD held back on the launch, but I'm sure they had good reason.

Attached: well_then.png (196x197, 34K)

AdoredTV on YouTube. He's been pretty spot on with leaks about upcoming products and industry-insider info. He's probably spot on here too, but all the shills are seizing because AMD held back on the full Ryzen 3000 lineup announcement.

>but I'm sure they had good reason.
Considering the crash joke and nervous laughs at the end of the demo I'm gonna assume it's a stability issue.

it was the same score faggot

The fact Intel are still on 14nm proves they are either incompetent or extremely Jewish.

>hype reaches fever pitch
>AMD announces a fucking 8 core barely on Intel's level and expects you to please clap
People meme and troll but they lost a sale today from me. No joke. They didn't even nigger rig some demo to play I to the hype like Intel would have. Zero effort in their own success.

based intel is delivering full 14nm while AMD is still on 7nm

how can AMDrones even compete at this point?

That was n R5 beating a 9900K. There will be 12 core (R7) @ 5Ghz and 16c (R9) parts. The space for the extra die is clearly there.

Exactly why not revealed everything on get go and pleases market. It will boost their share price. A CEO must have known this.

same performance at lower power on an ES. it's prrtty good desu.

> at lower power
Imagine the OC potential of zen2.

Companies only care about long-term. It doesn't matter if the price drops now. AMD stock price will surge after they release the 12 and 16 core variants.

>nintoddler
>believes adoretard
pottery

The good reason is that they're launching mid this year, that's still a while away

Not to mention this is what it took for a 2700X to match a 9900k at stock.

Attached: image_id_2116001[1].png (2560x1080, 2.57M)

have fun

Attached: 1547066501247.jpg (644x236, 44K)

They only demoed 8c to be fair to Intel.
Core to core, thread to thread.
Matisse ES won at 30% lower power.

Company incompetent that shills got overhyped? U dumb?

>Companies only care about long-term.

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

>A fucking engineering sample btfo'd the i9 at the same clock, with lower power
>still kike-ing
Intelaviv shills literally don't have any shame

If what they showed turns out to be an R5 product, then this launch is going to be massive. All they have to do is sell that cpu they showed for half the price of the 9900k and it'll be a no brainer, zero reason to even consider intel.
There's just not enough confirmed info for me to say I'm buying or not, but given that adored is now proven right about the chiplet design, and that there's visible room and traces for a second chiplet, there's probably going to be some pretty great shit coming our way. We have very good reason to suspect that what they showed on stage is not their flagship consumer product.

They're just demoralized.
Some are in dementia.

interesting.... a 4.4GHz all core means zen2 should be able to reach 5GHz, right?

Nice damage control Jim. You fucked up.

Either it's clocking as high as Intel, or the IPC is way higher.
You're getting a lot of ST perf either way.

Judging by the voltage and cooling (custom water loop) and where I've taken it from (hwbot) this has a fair chance of being a suicide run and not actually be stable for more than a handful of minutes.
But it's still a good indicator of how insane Zen 2 could be, especially if the ES shown is that one 3.7Ghz 8C ES leaked sometime ago.

>specifically discussed the possibility of Ryzen 3000 officially launching at Computex
He said the 12 and 16 core parts are launching at computex, and the 8 core parts before that LOL

AMD never disappoints to be a (A)nother (M)assive (d)isappointment. Only good thing that will come out of this is the AdorredTV butthurt of being yet again wrong.

Are you sure the crash joke wasn't referencing the fact that he was playing a racing game?

I'd assume it references both, and just referencing the racing game wouldn't explain the very apparent nervousness.

twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1083114868226641920?s=19

This damage control

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>amd is so ahead that they don't need to reveal everything
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck this retard and everyone who parrots his bullshit.

>amd announces exactly what he prediced
>ahaa I was right!
>they don't do it
>they just holding back, JUST WAIT AMD FAGS JUST WAIT

To be fair, 9900k perf at 50 less watts is way way ahead of Intel.

>5% worse in games
>2.5 times faster in rendering and decoding
KeK @kikeshills

>rendering and decoding
im a programmer not some faggot youtuber. Proper jobs dont make you buy your own work station. So yes my gaming pc is for gaming

>will probably have a high TDP
HBM and 7nm should be low TDP

On an early engineer sample. The final product should perform even better.

normal people shouldn't care unless they're planning on buying a $2k laptop end of year. If intel doesn't pay everyone off that is and its even adopted.

>They still have current gen chips to sell
This is the important part

>Vega 7 only matches a 2080 for $100 less without any of the benefits of the tensor hardware
That's a pretty disappointing outcome for 7nm, honestly. 16GB of HBM2 must be really driving the price up. I hope they can produce something more competitive with 8-12GB GDDR6

Attached: 1535201220199.png (500x522, 150K)

>300 lower cinebench score than a 9900K
9900K got 240 on Single Core while ES stock sample of 3700X with unfinalized clocks (Turbo of 4.6, according to AMD) got 275. All while 3700X system consumed roughly 50W less than 9900K system and in AMD system CPU itself was consuming only 75W while in Inturd system 9900K was consuming at least 120W. Please, do cry and produce bullshit lies harder.

>Vega 7 only matches a 2080
It actually beats the living shit out of it, since even 2080 Ti can't get stable solid 60 FPS in Senua 4K maxed while Vega VII will clearly be able to with ease (judging by it's 100+ FPS performance in DMC 5 and Project Cars 2 when 4K maxed).

It's not a 3700X. Lisa has already said they'll be using the space bellow it for another chiplet. Ryzen 5 will be 8c/16t. Ryzen 7 12c/24t. Ryzen 9 16c32t. Ryzen 3's will presumably be 6c/12t.

They've LITERALLY said they're running a "3700X + Vega VII" system for tests, you dumb fuck. 16 core will be 3800/3850X or some other named shit.

No they didn't you lying piece of shit

>Jim was the first person in the entire tech press to reveal that Ryzen 3000 would use chiplets and an IO die as opposed to the monolithic design the entire rest of the tech press expected.
And then he backtracked in the very next video he released. The chiplet theory was a no-brainer since it was all but confirmed for Rome and only a slight jump in logic for it to work on AM4.
>AMD also showed an 8c/16t early engineering sample beating a 9900k in Cinebench
Single-thread run wasn't shown during the presentation, but pre-show. It is still 10% slower than the 9900K. We all know that Zen scales better with SMT.
>Overall, Jim was far more correct than the entire rest of the tech-press put together
Fine then faggot
>was wrong about the Ryzen 3000 announcement
>was wrong about the launch timeline
>was wrong about the Navi announcement
>did not predict Vega 7 until AFTER the trademark leaked
>somehow had the full clock and turbo specification when NONE OF THAT WAS VALIDATED YET
>Ryzen 3000 still confirmed to be in ES stage of developement, so clock and TDP values are still not finalized
>no 16 core or 12 core announced or showcased
>prices are completely made up for both Ryzen and Radeon
>consumer X570 is still in early development and will not sample to the press until late this spring
He is wrong on every single count. The only thing he did was to make plausible guesses, throw out another plausible guess to hedge his bet so that when he turns out to be wrong, he can backtrack and say that he brought it up first (see the chiplet versus monolithic theory).
Adored belongs in the fucking trashheap. The RTX "leak" wasn't even his, it was from another French hardware publisher.

source: my ass

not all tests, I think only the video game preview (I don't want to rewatch the keynote to check what they said).

For the cinebench test they used:
>System configurations:
>AMD engineering sample silicon, Noctua NH-D15S thermal solution, AMD reference motherboard, 16GB (2x8) DDR4-2666 MHz memory, 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD, AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 GPU, graphics driver 18.30.19.01 (Adrenalin 18.9.3), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (1809);
>Intel i909900K, Noctua NH-D15S thermal solution, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus, 16GB (2x8) DDR4-2666 MHz memory, 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD, AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 GPU, graphics driver 18.30.19.01 (Adrenalin 18.9.3), Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (1809).

amd.com/en/press-releases/2019-01-09-amd-president-and-ceo-dr-lisa-su-reveals-coming-high-performance

>It's not a 3700X
It is, but you're wrong. The product name is still not finalized. 3700X is a placeholder

>DDR4-2666
So no more 3200+ RAM to get decent performance?

IF's clock is still not decoupled from the memory clock. You will now benefit more from pure memory frequency versus latency in SPECIFIC scenarios thanks to the L3 cache in the IO die.

>8c/16t per chiplet
>topology stated to be specifically for Ryzen desktop
>ceo basically says there will be cpus with two chiplets
>your dumb ass still believes they showcased a 3700x

It is because they will not be a second chiplet version on AM4. The missing space is a placeholder for little Navi. Navi was MIA for CES.