Amazon founder's ex-wife MacKenzie Bezos set to become world's richest woman

Glass ceiling: SHATTERED!

>Washington state, where the Bezoses live, is a community property state, meaning any wealth made during their marriage could be split equally between the two.

>A divorce could reshape the global wealth ranking. If the couple split their fortune equally, it could leave MacKenzie, 48, with $69 billion, making her the world’s richest woman.

cnbc.com/2019/01/09/how-much-could-mackenzie-bezos-get-in-a-divorce.html
businessinsider.com/best-states-to-get-divorced-in-if-your-spouse-is-much-richer-than-you-2016-11
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-09/jeff-and-mackenzie-bezos-are-getting-a-divorce-after-25-years

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (2000x1495, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y7gnn9QCHe8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291459/Millionaires-wife-rips-pre-nup-court-rules-FORCED-sign-days-luxury-wedding.html
hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/jeff-bezos-newly-divorcing-now-seeing-lauren-sanchez-whitesell-1175047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who said women can't become billionaires? Bigots.

I'm going to try and marry her. Wish me luck. I truly love her. What's her name?

what is a prenup

>>>/pol

a piece of toilet paper that gets thrown out of court because the woman claims she signed it under duress or it was written up in such a way that it's incredibly "unfair" to the spouse

>Jeff Bezos
>Became one of the richest men alive by creating a company from the ground up at one of the best times to create a company in history
>MacKenzie Bezos
>I don't love you anymore gibs me dats

Really gets the neurons firing.

Attached: dabbing slut.jpg (640x462, 37K)

Not even mad at the woman. Bezos is the idiot who married her. No reason to EVER marry a woman as a man. Should have said from day 1 that marriage is unsuitable and you shall remain bf/gf. Watch as she sticks with you for a month or two living the high life before bailing.

Common marriage laws would still have let her take half

You are completely right.
Everone who still marries is a absolute dumbfuck.
Women always push towards marriage and men give in like cowards. If you push against, women will go batshit crazy and certainly leave you.
>inb4 ...B-BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS DIFFERENT

>inb4 a whole bunch of twin-turbocharged virgins collectively known as Jow Forums spend the next month pathetically whining and vilifying the woman over money that isn't even theirs in the first place

You guys tend to be some rather nosy faggots at times. I'm really not sure why a decision to separate made within the confines of some random couple's private relationship bothers so many men. It's not even your money

this is how all women on those lists have '''''made'''' their money

What is the logical or ethical justification for this? Why does marrying a billionaire mean you get to be one as well if you divorce? I'm fine with women getting something from a divorce settlement, but why half? Why should it ever be millions or billions? You're choosing to leave him and that means no longer being under the wing of his vast wealth, as far as I'm concerned.

Some are heiresses, too.

It's fair. Deal with it.

>$69 billion
If we're talking about this much money, he may as well pay to have her disappeared and take his chances with the law

because when you marry you form a corporation
when you divorce you follow corporate laws

Those laws are there to protect women just in case the man decides to fuck her over. Remember, back in the old days women couldn't work or is limited in terms of career. Of course those laws are already outdated and should be removed but who would do it? You would incur the wrath of at least half of the population.

>wrath of women
lol

youtu.be/Y7gnn9QCHe8
very related

Women on their own are a joke but remember, they vote. What you really should be afraid of is the men with guns who are enforcing the law.

>Became one of the richest men alive by ruthlessly exploiting surplus value off his workers
FTFY

for this money, depending on their relationship - Bezos may consider "removing" her as a problem.
She, can literally, make his last two decades into nothing. Besides divorce.

PS: What a cunt though. Husband invests time to make all this money which she then goes on to effectively rob him of.
Really really hope they settle out of court.

all wamen are this, ALL, the only thing marriage guarantees is that you will be raped in court

>Not being poor Chad and living off rich women desperate for company

Its like you like to live in hard mode

Time for my to up my game and pull and (ex-)Bezos mommy.

Not the first not the last to be destroyed by the vaginal jew.

>no one put the Just™ haircut yet

Attached: Dra'nakyuek.jpg (418x309, 24K)

Just imagine how many whores he could have bought with all this money. A harem of the most beautiful most expensive whores in the world. Fifteen of them everyday all day long always different ones.

how long til this mad man grows a beard and fucks every 20 yo male and female worldwide?

Godspeed, user

>Now, women go to court, talk that shit: “Your Honor, I’m used to this, I’m used to that, I want some money, give me some money!” And they get the money! What about what the men are used to? What about what the men are accustomed to? That might not be money. But during the course of a relationship a man grows accustomed to a few things. Now, we’d love to see a man go to court and say, “Your Honor, check this out ‘… “I’m accustomed to fucking her four times a week … “Now I think I should be able to fuck her at least twice a week! “I mean, she can have her alimony. But I want some pussy payment!” Am I wrong?

Shut the fuck up you sound like all my retarded commie friends from hs. You don't have to produce the value with your own 2 hands to be entitled to it

OH NO

NOW HE'LL ONLY HAVE 68 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS, MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THIS THREAD WILL SEE IN THEIR LIFETIME

yeah the divorce law is fucked, but what's even stupider is the amount of money we're talking about

well she didnt marry a billionaire she has been with him for 25 years

First off: read the Everything Store. She started Amazon alongside Bezos and spent years with him when the company wasn't even turning a profit, she didn't just marry when he was a billionaire so she could get divorce bucks.

Second: We don't know the details of the divorce. Jow Forums loves to circlejerk about women, but for all we know it could have been a mutual agreement.

Third: She won't get half of his fortune, please to read. "If the couple split their fortune equally", you just fell for the clickbait. Billionaires don't split their fortunes equally, no woman has ever gotten $69 billion just for divorcing someone, and no woman ever will, that's not how it works. The best she can hope for is about a billion in cash and then she's set for life, and Bezos' net worth decreases by less than 1%.

The humans will be automated soon, relax. Thats obviously way better for them.

Hey dipshit, he's American. 2 years of living together makes them common law spouses and she would be entitled the the exact same shit during a break up than she would in a divorce.

>grows a beard
t.

Attached: virgin_cope_chad_embrace.png (1326x1368, 50K)

>surplus value
a made up term. something is only worth what it is purchased for

Only flyover states have that garbo.

There's actually rumors in the valley that this is just a stunt for both of them to hide their wealth and gain more board seats for control of amazon

I hope she gets everything. He's the fucking antichrist.

I laugh at idiots like these two who are the first ones crying if a woman slaps their faces.

Why she's a cunt? Because they're BOTH divorcing and the LAW will give her a huge amount of money they BOTH worked to get?

who says he doesn't have that? these fuckers are all perverts.

United States of Mexico in a nutshell

is that the most expensive bagina in the world?

She didn't work for it though.

neither did jeff

they both did at the beginning, don't be retarded.

>world's richest women
bullshit, she's not a Rothschild

>I'm really not sure why a decision to separate made within the confines of some random couple's private relationship bothers so many men. It's not even your money
I couldn't care less if they stay together or seperate. But she's legally stealing the GDP of a medium sized county from him and that violates my sense of justice.

>getting married
top kek

so why doesn't it violate your sense of justice that he has the GDP of a medium sized country in the first place

This

It's no different than passing it on to kids.

As easy as it is to target her, I think this is just a tax and power scam. She can now also sit on the board as a major stockholder. They've effectively doubled their power over Amazon. Also by halving their net worth they become lower targets, are poised to pay less taxes on that wealth and can more easily diversify their holdings.

>duress?
it's hard to prove it if they still live together more than 2 years.

It's fucking amazing how women and bluepill men fail to realize why men are increasingly walking away from marriage. If you don't want to expose yourself to the crooked system, the only thing they have left is to try to shame you and it's not working any more.

Chris rock quote...super based

There is no reason to get married when the cost of divorce can ruin lives and does so very often.

Just date, stay committed, a piece of paper isn't going to change that

If you have kids and break up, it's not like a contract would have stopped that

SUPER MEGA BASED!

see >common law spouses, you are fuck either way

actually it is different
passing it on to children is, essentially, a tradition for thousands of years, it's essentially engrained in our DNA
now divorce hasn't been an accepted practice until the 1st wave Feminists came around in the 60s, so the stigma of a woman walking away with half of your empire is still nowhere near as accepted as children usurping wealth which has been happening since recorded history

Because he built the company from the ground up. He earned that money. She just happened to marry the right guy.
Still, he made that money so he should decide what to do with it. He could pass it to his children or give everything to a charity. It's his call. Why should his wife be rewarded half of everything he owns for leaving him?

appealing to tradition is fallacy

because he signed a contract with her to give her half of his shit...

that's literally why she is getting half of his shit, because he agreed to it.

Are you saying bezos is too stupid to understand how marriage and divorce works?

Never date a woman longer than 2 years if you're that rich. Someone as rich as him could swap out a 10/10 hoe for another 10/10 hoe instantly.

Pretty much. However, consider that you now have almost every marriageable man (i.e. not hideous, not too old, not too poor) saying 'hold up a fucking minute'. You're killing marriage and traditional families where well adjusted children come from. What do you think is going to happen if we keep going in this feminist direction?

Yeah, I'm sure she put in a lot of work to get the company going. I kind of want her to win so that the richest woman on earth is officially a woman who didn't earn a cent of it.

why should a marriage continue to exist against the will of one of the parties?

That's what you get for living under a feminist shithole.

they got married in the early 90s, back when you didn't have to get a prenup

Sureeeeeeeee

That's the point, marriage is disappearing because men are noping the fuck out of this rigged game. When traditional families disappear, well adjusted children are a rare thing. What exactly do you think you're doing to the future of western civilization when this feminist system remains in place?

>implying that matters
Judges have thrown out prenups after decades based on the woman's word.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2291459/Millionaires-wife-rips-pre-nup-court-rules-FORCED-sign-days-luxury-wedding.html

im not sure that answers the question
the whole point of splitting things in half is to enable marriages to end in traditional families where the man makes the money and the woman does the childrearing
obviously it makes no sense when you're talking about billions of dollars, but still

never fails to amaze me how people smart enough to make billions are dumb enough to fall for the marriage scam

just stick to fucking a different 18 year old every day

It's not about whether the marriage continues. It's about people getting obscene amounts of money that they didn't earn.

we're already dead and finished we just don't realize it yet because these things manifest themselves on the scale of centuries

we're like rome in 300ad, already dead just not yet buried

Attached: 1483035444669.jpg (303x317, 23K)

Oh you meant 'why should a marriage continue to exist after the woman inevitably starts becoming a bitch'? It shouldn't. The woman should leave with exactly what she brought to the marriage and nothing more. The man should get full custody of the children because single mothers are total cancer and this is proven via studies.

>It's about people getting obscene amounts of money that they didn't earn.
Welcome to the communist party comrade

Attached: marxists BTFO.png (800x600, 48K)

except it isn't

single mothers are worse than having both parents
single fathers are even worse

Divorce laws seem pretty antiquated.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME...

Attached: jeff-bezos-divorce-lauren-sanchez-cheating-affair-photos-exclusive.jpg (540x400, 80K)

This. There were also guys who got married before no-fault-divorce, then the laws changed and they still got fucked. So even if the laws weren't as shitty as they are today, there'd still be no guarantee that they wouldn't become worse in the future and you'd still end up getting fucked over.

>he didn't get a prenup because it was the 90s
that didn't mean shit, Eddie Murphy had a skit about prenups in his stand-up movie Raw, and that was 86/87

.. Now you need to have Lawyers before signing.

>giving prenup before weeding day.

i think that is fuck up too. you shouldn' do that.

>Not being poor Chad and living off rich women desperate for company
You can do that? Have a rich Milf that you get to pleasure for a good life?

Attached: 1531791664491.png (1000x1000, 77K)

he is idiot.

>white men create a court system and society that's anti-male and pro-female
>FUCKING ROASTIES MAN
>THOSE JOOOS

Alright, I can't stand it when sluts get up in my anime and games but the family court thing is dumb as shit. it's literally the fault of your own kind, not even just white people but white men specifically. In fact some of the biggest conservative, republican heroes were the ones who pushed these corrupt courts and legislature into existence. Like you guys can worship Reagan, but he was a piece of shit who wrecked America starting with his own shithole. You can't blame that on anyone else. And you can't blame this shit on anyone than the thirsty old creeps, almost all white dudes, making the laws and rulings that benefit women.

In fact, IIRC female judges are harsher on women then men and are more gender equal. Whereas male judges are overwhelmingly soft on female defendants. If you wanna be angry go yell at your cuck dad

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I meant that his wife didn't earn the tens of billions she'd get in a divorce. He earned it.

>At one of the best times to create a company in history
I hope you mean the last 200 years user

1/10
see me after class

He’s right though. Jow Forums larpers always seem to gloss over the fact that the evil Jewish overlords wouldn’t be overlords I’d white people weren’t self-destructive retards by the millions.

>I'm really not sure why a decision to separate made within the confines of some random couple's private relationship bothers so many men. It's not even your money
this

He's already with someone else.

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/jeff-bezos-newly-divorcing-now-seeing-lauren-sanchez-whitesell-1175047

This should be a lesson for Bezos, he should use his fortune to fund and produce robotic waifus. Hell if he pulled it off he would become even more millionaire to a whole new level, get to it bald fuck

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Attached: 1f7.jpg (342x400, 25K)