Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: printer-ink-price-graphic.jpg (770x674, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/07/03/researchers-release-deda-to-anonymize-laser-printer-tracking-dots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using ink instead of toner
if you do, you fully deserve it

it's scam. what's there to think about?

I get mine from the chinks. £7 for 5 sets of all colours in XL.

$2.84 seems a bit on the high end for a gallon of milk.

Have fun getting those toner particles lodged in your lungs.

>using virgin ink instead of chad laser printer + crayond

why do you think printers are so cheap nowadays

It's often cheaper to buy a new printer and use the ink it came with than it is to buy ink refills.

You probably get rougher shit lodged in your lungs from walking alongside the road

This is a common misconception and is severely wrong. The amount of ink given with the printer is a fraction of a full bottle.

Is it worth it to refill ink cartridges?

>not using emulsions
Stay pleb ink plebs

Attached: download (3).jpg (250x161, 14K)

My printer was thirty dollars and an ink refill for black and color is fifty dollars.
HMMMMMMMM.

>HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Who needs to print anything anymore anyways

Besides offices, I find tons of use for my printer.
Usually it's sheet music, stencils, the occasional D&D centric map.

What. I pay like $4-$5 here in Cali.

Jesus christ you live in a hellhole
You pay that much for MILK?
In the Midwest it's rarely over two bucks.

Sometimes I wonder why I moved back. I work on Aircraft as was living pretty comfy in North Carolina. Moved back to Cali for a higher paying job, but it's offset by the higher cost of living. Upsides have been the weather, the density(I prefer not having to drive 1-2 hours to the next city), and buying stuff online has stayed the same price.

Hey I get you, I moved to Colorado because they pay is twenty percent more, but so is everything else. Luckily Walmart doesn't price regionally so I can afford to live here, and I have rent taken care of through work.
I'm as close to the coast as I'm going to get.

The higher prices are somewhat made up for by the fact that I don't have to live in the fucking midwest.

>american milk
isn't it full of growth hormones and antibiotics

So you pay higher prices to live in a high crime, high tax, high population density shit hole. Thank God for the Midwest, where the rent is cheap, the taxes low, the people friendly and you have a few acres between you and the next shmup.
But keep telling yourself that, pinko calicuck

printer asked to put in new ink cartridges. I almost never print. I just reseated them and then the printer said they were all full. Ain't so bad I guess.

No most companies choose to not use it even though it's legal, it's clearly printed on the label.
Shipping milk with antibiotics in it will get your license revoked pretty instantly, since antibiotics come with a 90 or 160 day withdrawal period. They aggressively test milk for this too, shipping meat or milk with antibiotics in it is a death knell to a farm.
>T. Farmfag

retarded pic - should have compared it to gold, gas and food not milk

Start an ink cartridge business then, faggot. You'll make gorrillions!

ink doesn't cost that much dumbass

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-163752.png (1440x2880, 707K)

What do I use to print then?

>cart that comes with the printer has 25% of the ink/toner that you get in a refill cart
>spending $30 for 75% less product than the $50 item

the printer manufacturers do their best to prevent 3rd party cartridges from working. the cartridges have chips in them

Then make a printer business with refillable cartridges

Oh wait, it's not profitable and you'll live in a cardboard box

The printer market has to be one of the jewest, if not the jewest outright.

it's very profitable, but you can not start something and suddenly compete with giants.

>what is razor and blades model

>he doesn't want to get big
CMON

This actually happened with Epson Ecotank, Canon G and others, and right now the slowly increasing number of manufacturers and models suggests there is demand and commercial success.

Also it seems to me even apart from that, printers with larger page count on their tanks and lower per page cost are becoming more popular here in Switzerland if the best seller rankings on stores are to be believed.

>2019
>printing

How about a printer that doesn't have those almost-invisible yellow tracking dots?

this, anyone not refilling cartridges is a brainlet.

That and ram prices

>How about a printer that doesn't have those almost-invisible yellow tracking dots?
Almost impossibru, but you can fuck the pattern up
ghacks.net/2018/07/03/researchers-release-deda-to-anonymize-laser-printer-tracking-dots/

Stop moving to Colorado. We hate you.

>steroid free milk is more expensive
Lmaoing at those idiots who buy it.

Attached: 5214F2A5-C221-4666-B597-B3B87CFF3F24.jpg (447x772, 104K)

It's actually fucking annoying to do on many if not most printers on the market due to DRM chips and the printers sabotaging you with random failures.

Read the box, they package Starter cartridges with printers not full ones.

>chateau petrus

pretentious, no one knows it. they should have used dom perignon or moet, something that normalfags can relate to.

You can't refill cartridges. But they sell printers that have ink tanks that are refillable. They're definitely on the pricey side, but I guess it's worth it if you use color a lot. I use a LaserJet anyway. I print documents, not pictures.

I'm still flabbergasted as to why we don't simply burn an image on paper, lightly searing words onto paper with a laser. It doesn't seem like it would be horribly difficult. Granted, you would only be able to burn black images onto paper, but that's all most people need, black and white.

I pity the fools who aren't continuous ink system pilled.

Attached: 31CQlG7eMGL.jpg (250x250, 14K)

All that saved money to pay for your meth addiction, typical flyover life.

Just use laser, faggots.

Yeah nah fuck CA

Get a job in a workplace with a printer?

Fags still buy inkjet? Buy a B&W laser for 99.9% of printing, and then just take it to a fucking Kinkos or something if you want photo/color prints.

Attached: 4tnp.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

this

Is this a good monochrome printer?

Attached: Snip.jpg (1080x754, 177K)

*dabs on ink cartridges*

Attached: 81hmCebpHaL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1283, 134K)

Brother didn't used to be a member of the Toner Mafia but they joined a while back and started adding chips to cartridges to try and lock out third-party refills like most other manufacturers do.

if you need a printer work backwards. Look for cheap third-party toner first and then look for printers that can use it.

Fexk off, if you could fill positions they wouldn't have moved us out here. Luckily for you I'm not some Cali faggot ruining this place. I just want to keep my head down, work fish and camp.

>have to sit there and squeeze out an ink bottle instead of just throwing in a new cartridge over the span of 4 seconds
wew lad are you retarded

>California
Found the problem. I pay $2.50 a gallon and I live in Boston. Oh also your gasoline is like 50% more expensive than it should be.

Get a CISS printer / well add on or a brother LED printer

rip

Filling positions? What positions couldn't be filled? While I appreciate you not being from California, there are still too many people here as it is. Calirado/Colofornia should just burn to the ground. Fuck Denver and this overpriced state.

No you tinfoil hat retard

That looks extremely cool

ink isn't expensive on decent printers

I had a look and for a $300 AUD continuous ink printer and it's like

>The amount of ink given with the printer is a fraction of a full bottle.

this is true. and yet by the number of pages you can print, it's STILL CHEAPER to buy a new printer.

Everything should be online now. There's no need to print shit out.

>Get a job

Attached: laylaclose.jpg (876x1200, 69K)

I've got an old ass printer so those DRM chips weren't a thing yet and I've been refilling the cartridges for the better part of a decade now so it can definitely be done. I go on alibaba now and get a gallon of black + each color ink for like $5 each.

Attached: refilling inkjet.jpg (800x600, 44K)

>Have fun getting those toner particles lodged in your lungs.
That's why I have my laser printer in my mom's apartment (1 floor below me)

>drinking milk when you're grown up
Why?
I even saw on TV that americans drinks pure milk, without anything else...
Is this true? Or just a meme, like walking inside house with shoes?

have you tried reading something written with milk
what a stupid graphic

Then what's a good non mafia printer these days?

In Russia milk costs around 3-5$ per gallon in Saint-Petersburg. fml

Because they sell printers with minimal gain or with loss, and than they sell you ink or toner for much more than it's worth.

Someone post the better image where HP™ Ink™ price is compared to other expensive liquids such as insuline or human blood.

I wish I could be a farmfag, as I love the comfy aesthetic of southern living (I've lived down here all my life) but I gotta get out of the city. Pic related is why I know it's never going to be a good idea

Attached: everything-illegal-blurb.jpg (225x225, 51K)

Then put that in your printer

They make vodka cheaper than water as a scheme to get people to buy more marked up liquids. Sorry for your loss Rooskienigger.

Ah yes, small sheltered McWalmart-ville mentality. Try not to abuse granma's pain pills too much ok budso?

Attached: Suburb_utopia.jpg (920x758, 90K)

>Houston represents the midwest
Nice cherrypicking.
Houston is an anomaly. You're not only talking about one of the biggest metropolitan regions in America (particularly isolated in the second most populated state) but you're also talking about the most diverse city in the entire world. It's incomparable to places that are still mildly developed like Kansas.
Fun fact: the vast majority of the US is completely or minimally undeveloped.

Attached: the-megaregion-map-of-the-us-advisory-2013-05-30-image1.png (816x577, 413K)

Yes it isn't that easy. The rose colored glasses are strong with this one.

Plane tickets, movie tickets, bus tickets, parking tickets, recipes, shipping labels, notices, etc

this is the only reasonable reply

Printer ink and old school text message pricing. Remember when they were 10 cents a piece? And they cost about .00001 cents to deliver

true
kek
you make up for it by earning 3x what I make for the same job
t. upstate newyork, but at least milk is only $1.89

This "I'm better than you" attitude is why Hillary lost the election.

Attached: hmm.jpg (294x296, 17K)

Yes yes coasts so superior to them uneducated rednecks in 90% of the country...!

It's just whole milk, not buttermilk.
Taste good and is good for you.

>Thinking rednecks are uneducated.

These people are smarter than you city morons. If the power went out and the deliveries stopped, these people would be fine, in fact they would flourish. Talking down to the people that own the food supply is idiotic and why the coasts will burn while the Midwest flourishes.

Here 4 is pretty accurate unless you go to bargain stores where you get it for maybe 3 and it tastes funny.
I'm in Sweden.
>drink just milk
We do that. Not everyone and usually it's for breakfast not dinner, children excluded. They have milk in school. I just like how it tastes.
>tfw usually drinking 1.5% then buying a liter of 3%
It feels like you're drinking cream without any of the guilt because you're not bulking.

Attached: l_1491_367cf46a4071cb556c3d59c6d96f7d9c.png (940x471, 144K)

>The west coast will merge into the Great Commiefornian Fagtropolis in your lifetime.

Attached: 1533016047545.jpg (465x454, 25K)

That's if God doesn't send the entire state into the ocean with an earthquake

God is not that kind.

Jesus works out at about USD $3 per gallon (i.e. 3.785 litres in the non retarded measurement system) - our farmers are up in arms about that price being too low.

#
Jesus in Aus milk works out at about USD $3 per gallon (i.e. 3.785 litres in the non retarded measurement system) - our farmers are up in arms about that price being too low.

>not drinking milk
What kind of communist fucking shithole are you from? Holy shit nigger.