AMD IS TOO RETARDED
PLEASE WE BEG YOU

Attached: file.png (600x375, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/support/graphics/legacy-graphics/ati-rage-series/ati-rage-ii-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INTEL GPOO SUPERPOWER 2020

couldn't be more dissapointing than shitvidia at this point

They literally disable new API support for older iGPUs in driver updates, nothing is worse than intel graphics.

>intel graphic sex

Intel is fucking garbage and will jew you even harder than Nvidia

>replacing a jew with even bigger jew

Intel's GPU team is literally AMD rejects, what the fuck do you expect?

This. AMD still unofficially supports drivers for Radeon 4000-4000 series cards from a decade ago.

This is a lie nigger, sent my rx 580 back, build a gt220 in, everything worked fine, drivers were still supported on this piece of shit from 2009
Got a 4850 from a friend, swaped it because it is 200% faster than novideo but this shit has no driver support anymore, there is no controll panel on Windows 10 and the picture is darker than on any other card
I guess bad amd drivers werent such a meme back then

Raja fucked up at AMD so bad he was fired.

Intel immediately hired him, who do you think was behind all the snake oil hype behind Intels 10nm bullshit? He's doing the same trash at Intel as he did at Radeon, only this time he's got no one left to blame for his shitty decisions.

rip in pieces shittel die in a fire

Given how inferior their designs are for integrated graphics, why should they be able to produce anything approaching competitive when they scale their designs up?

stop kvetching and just buy it

No, not even that, these niggers have the fucking driver for my retro ATi Rage IIC chipset from god damn 1998, I believe this is a 4mb card. The driver date is from 1998 and is only for W9x. This is a chipset based on the Mach64 from like 1995.

amd.com/en/support/graphics/legacy-graphics/ati-rage-series/ati-rage-ii-series

How is Nvidia disappointing? Besides the princes they have because they don't have any competition, they have the best products in the market.

Yeah im sure Intel won't try to compete with Nvidia, i mean, thats not at all how business works right?

Source?

No they don't every new driver update just gives better performance to the latest cards.

>Given how inferior their designs are for integrated graphics
Compared to what?

Prices*

>besides the prices
thats the point. for what they offer at their price points theres no reason to buy nvidia

Attached: 815DBDB8A20A4FC4BAA1082A84C04137.jpg (665x768, 113K)

AMD integrated graphics, which has the same constraints on space, power and heat.

Their chief architect should give you enough hints

lol no, their Vega iGPU is giant and use way more power.

Why did Raja fuck up so hard?

And yet the package TDP is the same or lower.

Attached: amdbelike.jpg (500x556, 72K)

They have those prices because they know we have no alternative, something Intel would change if they are able to compete.

>which has the same constraints on space, power and heat.

Attached: 1268363901063.jpg (247x248, 18K)

i don t get why amd didn t sell RADEON division to INTEL.... AMD could divert all R&D towards CPUs and btfo intel forever, while INTEL with the superior budget could actually do something good wit gpus. the only thing that worries me about intel gpus is their kike policies. are we gonna get K and non K VERSIONS . here goyim pay the overclock tax

It's still in the same sized CPU package and still shares the same incoming power with a full CPU. They can allot space and power to CPU and GPU differently, but the total is still the same.

I want to see the jews fight to the death
A jew jewing another jew is a win for goyim

Attached: 1283963192483.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Id rather have 3 GPU makers.

See

Attached: 1523652593955.gif (600x600, 244K)

good drivers