/ptg/

Prev user fucks up edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote secret clubs and give you misinformation about joining them. You're never going to make it. Give up.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous:
(Cross-thread)

NEWS:
>Previous OP is a faggot
>All OPs are faggots
>what.cd is never coming back no matter how much you whine

Attached: 1547072581541.png (283x106, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qNoNK03BM9
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/10059
vocaroo.com/i/s09l0CD52Xv4
flixtor.to
32pag.es/user.php?id=31573
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1292039310/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1118677455/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

lmoa

Actual previous thread:

>Prev (Cross-thread)

Attached: 1514415746049.png (190x266, 5K)

>search obscure local album on red
>only shitty web available in 1 format
>check rutracker
>nothing
>check on a foreign tracker
>nothing
>check general internet
>nothing
>fuck it, check orpenus.network
>entire discography available in every possible format

Attached: 1540773288567.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

> (Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

>things that never happened
I'd've believed you if you said you found it on rutracker

name the album or it never happened.

This thread is off to an awful start.

>n-no this cant be happening nooooooooooo!

Best tracker for books that’s not MAM because banned my client, BIB because I can’t to to elite on red, or red because buffer is too precious

libgen

baconbits :^)

lib.gen.rus.ec

Should I upload my new song to RED or ORPHEUS?
vocaroo.com/i/s1qNoNK03BM9

Attached: 1496771871702.jpg (405x720, 47K)

redtopia

I've switched entirely to soulseekQT due to how ISPs basically have killed p2p. I used to be able to get away with downloads, now I get basically an instant warning. That and decent torrent sites are few and far between if you don't happen to belong to a private tracker.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

Actually, thought they lost have their torrents

I've been away from private trackers for a few months and I'm trying to catch up on a few things that have happened in that time. Where's Apollo gone? Where's x264.me gone? What's Orpheus? What's Nostalgic?

Thanks in advance.

>mfw my most accomplished tracker account is EMP

Attached: 123213123.jpg (212x238, 9K)

try a bullet

What website was that screenshot user in the last thread posted from?

what happened to fakedoor? it just disappeared one day.

apollo is orpheus
x264 is btfo

Is it a good idea to invite a man I know only on Discord on PTP?
Are sysops assholes enough to get me in trouble for it?

>inviting anyone ever
why

Because this is the purpose of exchanging invites for bonus points. Why would there be that thing if we get banned when we use it?

Attached: questionmark.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>He can't see user invites are clearly a trap laid by staff to /marked/ you.
>He isn't /pure/

inviting users to trackers is a liability to you

>can only respond with forced /ptg/ memes

I invite people and I've been invited into trackers by people but it's never randos. Before I invite anyone I make sure I actually know them well and know they understand how private trackers work. One of the people that invited me in was staff on a tracker at the time. The other I know really well, he has a colo'd server he uses for seedbox+plex and I know he actually knows his shit. He's doing better than I am on that tracker and it's obviously 100% legit. Nobody I invite ever gets banned because I am a good judge of character. Worst that ever happens is their accounts getting pruned for inactivity.

Read the rules, it says you should know them personally. Plenty of people get bans for handing out invites to IRC friends. And no I don't mean the incident. Fuck off.

They get very suspicious when the invitee is not from your country.
If he is from the country of the referral, it's ok even tho you are /marked/ for inviting people instead of letting them climb the ladder.

>Is it a good idea to invite...
no.

Well I know him, I have his snapchat, I talk to him regularly...
It doesn't explain what "know them personally" means. It's very vague.

They rack discipline.

Attached: racku desu.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I've invited people from other countries and been invited by people from other countries. Never had any issues there. I even met them all through IRC. Before I came to /ptg/ I never cared about that climbing bullshit and that was always just how I got into trackers. 10-15 years ago it was easier to just find people who gave out invites simply because they had them. On IRC people would sometimes just announce they have an invite to oink, waffles, what when it was newer, DB9 after the open signup was shut off... I had a harder time getting into the general trackers back then but after I did I made friends through their IRC channels and got into better trackers through them.

Scream, Bitch

Doesn't exist.

talk about curry

welcome to "retarded '''''cabal''''' rules"

Sure thing, homie :^)

>They get very suspicious when the invitee is not from your country.

>r/ptg/ will defend this

Attached: 1481393964772.jpg (600x587, 48K)

what onion is that?

Custom onion url per user.
Not supposed to be public, got deleted.

what tracker loldongs

as long as theyre not ratio cheating or shitting up the forums you should be fine imo

qbit users desperately plead to be released from their meme hell
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/10059
devs unresponsive

is my song against the rules to upload to RED?
vocaroo.com/i/s09l0CD52Xv4

>vocaroo.com/i/s09l0CD52Xv4

Dope, what's the album title?

Butt Nut Suck Fuck

Dear goons: what the fuck happened? Did mods sell-out to RED like rumored? I saw people either banned or had posts deleted just for MENTIONING RED in the last few months

FUCK red

I know, but what did they have to offer a bunch of oldfag WDMA fucks to the point where they would be willing to pull the plug on literally the first private tracker? The amount of scorched-earth shit going down is to the point where they even left the Steam group and hid their profiles so no one can ask, zero service emails or communication, and even the biggest wannabe mods have no idea where they went

Like there's zero reason to be an '03 on today's SA, but WDMA historically has been an 'in' with just about every other not-WDMA tracker, but even that stopped once mods let everyone know we're not allowed to interact with literally EVERY site worth joining

Yo I'm on the cabal but damn this looks like a comfy alternative
flixtor.to

Streaming movies in yifyvision. Yeah sure sounds great.

>streaming

Attached: 1546102162583.png (645x773, 23K)

Is there any reason to want nzbplanet? Does it really get p2p releases? It would be dope to have it as a fallback for when on the go so I dont have to seed

On a free account you can only download 5 nzbs per day and get no api access. Seems like all the p2p shit is there though some good some bad.

>On a free account you can only download 5 nzbs per day and get no api access
The recruiter on HDB said youd have member status or someshit. 5 a day isnt bad for what I'd use if for as a resort

I got in through HDB and that's what they gave me.

Anyone on 32p? I want to test something.
Post your username.

spaghetti2514

wastedone

Sweet, that isn't you, but post more if you want.

its all that FL making you look like a perv user

Attached: vik.gif (268x225, 1.93M)

Any of y'all nerds how to fix this problem? The priority system for Deluge seems to never be totally accurate for me. It's always fucky and sometimes resets when I restart the client. I just want it to be accurate and reliable when I want to download shit piecemeal. I usually have to bang on it a couple times to get it to work as intended, and even then it doesn't actually display properly.

Pic related. It is doing what I want, but the shit that's not downloading is shown as being set to "Normal Priority" and one of the downloading files is set to "Do Not Download".

Attached: Priority.jpg (264x311, 37K)

mentioning the other cabal gets you warned

pro-bono guy is trying to apply for FLS on pic related

Attached: your average ptg user.jpg (750x913, 188K)

does not exist

Why tho?
32pag.es/user.php?id=31573

Good Seedbox + VPN for an affordable price?

>to get into a private tracker, you must present good ratios from a private tracker.
Chicken/Egg problem; Can’t get in anywhere

>private trackers require everyone to have a ratio >1 or they get kicked.
If everyone has >1, then nobody can actually achieve >1, it’s just math.

Yes I’m new to all this, and this doesn’t make sense to me. How is it actually possible to get in?

Do the RED interview and explain to me what you think ratio actually is and how it works.

If you're okay with getting into lower tier trackers it's easy to find an invite. If you want the best of the best the RED interview + user class system works as the proving ground. You can get where you want to go from there with a lot of hard work.

you do not account freeleech
Also very few pt requires >1 ratios

Is seedboxes.cc good?

>Fallen Angels
They still fucking exist? What, is gizm gonna start recruiting for Vespa next?

I don't need anything else

Attached: torrentleech masterrace.jpg (1080x853, 176K)

Technically PTs are like MMOs. Getting into every where isn't "hard" it's just designed to be a time sink and requires lots of grinding.

same shit happens with rutorrent

Is that the best you can do?

Attached: TL.png (293x131, 12K)

>to get into a private tracker, you must present good ratios from a private tracker.

opentrackers org

Use account for 3 months then get invite to next in line tracker through invite on IRC

>private trackers require everyone to have a ratio >1 or they get kicked.
freeleech + bonus points required for good economy other wise people will be afraid to download e.g. RED

Could anyone check if they got these two exact books on bibliotik before i start sucking dicks to get in?
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1292039310/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1118677455/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Overkill but nice

If you're afraid to download on RED you obviously don't read /ptg/ threads. If you want upload you can get it, it's just grindy. Also they've been handing out freeleech tokens like crazy. I like to use those for the really big (like around or above 1gb) torrents as much as possible.

I built most of it up many years ago when OVH just built their Canadian data center and was giving out free demo servers. I did it all manually by idling in their announce channel and waiting for new TV releases to be uploaded.

If I've never bothered with usenet, is this nzbplanet a good starting point?

Have you donated your 2000 bonus points to MAM's Millionaire's vault today user? No? What are waiting for?

Oh well that's gotta suffice. Do you know if they (or usenet in general) limit the number of IPs you can connect/login from?

I dont have the login on my phone. I try to login once every 3 months but it's usually closer to 6 months. I'm only seeding 3 things but some how always maxed out

Hideous website. Like too much of an eyesore to even want to go further than the landing page and donate. The rewards are useless for me

Usenet is much more relaxed and lenient.

It wouldnt look like account sharing? My goal was to use it on the road, when I dont want to torrent

Attached: 1539473466538.png (588x268, 102K)

Usenet indexers aren't as strict in my experience. People even use VPN to access them and haven't had any issues unlike trackers. Its a different world compared to PTs

>tfw no overdrive access
>tfw will never get into bib

To the user who stole an API key for Usenet, how did you do it? In general, what's the best way to get started with usenet? Is there a guide like the op of /ptg/ or something

Then just STFU and neck loser.
Why are you trashing this bread?

Why are you so mean to me?

Attached: 1536766394179.jpg (186x356, 10K)

Any good open trackers for ebooks (cs specifically)?
Is it too hard to get into a private one?

I looked up on the wiki, but it might have been outdated

I've been trying to get a decent e copy of K&R, but the ones I've found were pretty crappy quality and don't look good on a reader.

I get 30gb worth of upload a day by racing, suck it neons.

>Then just STFU and neck loser.

Attached: 1500087208835.png (645x729, 70K)