AMD won

the Radeon VII is going to be like $599 for other manufactures and beats the 2080, and the Ryzen package is wired for another 8 cores, so yes, AMD won.

the fact that any of you even consider Nvidia or Intel is fucking disgusting. They consistently have shown that they don't give a shit about you and want to spy and fuck you over as much as possible. They're gigantic lying pieces of shit. Support AMD if you want someone to put them in their place, otherwise we're 100% fucked for good. the hardware is better anyway, I don't see how you could de ate this unless you're a real, literal shill being paid by Nvidia or Intel. Nvidia actively fucks over open source work ad tries to gimp performance all of the time.

Attached: small_ryzen_3000_banner.jpg (626x397, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1M8PUIC5Sy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously, how many fucking Indians browse Jow Forums? This is ridiculous.

If AMD releases yet another Vega part that draws 295w they're going to be fucking laughed out of the GPU space.

Just wait

>the Radeon VII is going to be like $599 for other manufactures
Not with 16GB HBM2 it's not.

2080 msrp is 799 and it's selling for 700.

This but unironically.

I've been a long time fan of AMD but I'm tired of all the street shitter spam. Going intcel novidya from here on out

>twenty pieces of poo have been deposited in your loo

>is going to be
where have i heard this before?

if nvidia gimp another card they are gonna be fucking laughed out of the gpu space

7nm should yield increased efficiency.

>AMD won
>AMD btfo
so this is the power of CES?

Ryzen 7 won't meet supply. They'll produce as many as they have flawed professional Vega 20 chips. Get it while it lasts it won't; wouldn't surprise me if the only vendor are AMD themselves.

*Radeon 7, fuck.

There is nothing wrong with being an AMD loving Poojeet user.

AMD won, get over it.

That they did.
They used it for 20% higher clocks.

>599
They fucking announced that it'd start at fucking $699. Don't lie, you piece of shit.

>AMD won
Well, that's a very positive way to look at what actually had happened.

599 is too much. 500 is the right price

it uses gddr6 dumbshit.

$500 would be semi competitive but even then it's meh, RX2060 is at $350 and that is about the price range they should be aiming.

RTX 2060 should be $150-200.

>it's bad to use the best value ram

gddr6 is cheaper than hbm, dummy. i made no qualitative statements about it.

Honestly, who was in charge of the pricing? Now they're not even going to make up their losses. Drop it into the sub-500 and people would be eating this up. I don't know what they're thinking doing this shit.

Because I'm too lazy to write an essay.

vocaroo.com/i/s1M8PUIC5Sy0

>It beats the 2080
It doesn't and the 2080 isn't even the best gpu from Nvidia
AMD will be once again at least one gen behind Nvidia and we'll have no competition so those nvidia kikes will keep hiking up the price

Are you rired or just high my dude?

I don't think it's the marketing team. It's the sales and projection departments that probably didn't even pass 2nd year University or have feet in the market. For fuck's sake, is it so hard for them to pull one of their nephews or cousins aside and ask "Hey, why did you choose nVidia? What do you like about it? Is it affordable? Is it because it's good? Is it because of the games?"

>it beats the 2080
no it doesnt
>599$
try 100 more

Both.

I code late into the evening and I use.

remember how long they pumped bulldozer and piledriver? I mean shit FX still lives at the heart of every ps4 and xbone made new today.

and then they go and do stupid shit like upscaling polaris barely, putting it on 12nm, and selling it as a 590! l m a o

Whoever the fuck runs AMDs marketing department is a fucking intel master ruse man who is making them look god damn retarded on purpose.

Can't wait to pick up a VII for $400 on Black Friday.

>he thinks companies threw out cards like they were big macs

you dont really know much eh

, we received the following estimate: “The HBM2 memory is probably around $150, and the interposer and packaging should be $25.” We later compared this estimate with early rumors of HBM2 pricing and word from four vendors who spoke with GamersNexus independently, all of which were within $5-$10 of each other and Kanter’s estimate. This gave us high confidence in the numbers. Taking his $175 combined HBM2 + interposer figure, we’re nearly half-way to the MSRP of the Vega 56 card, with the rest of costs comprised of the VRM, GPU, and dime-a-dozen electrical components. It’d cost a “normal person,” for instance, about $45 to build the VRM on Vega – that’d include the $2.70 per-phase cost of the IRF6894s and IRF6811 hi- and lo-side DirectFETs, about $8.80 for all six of the IR3598 drivers, and roughly $4 on the IR35217 (from public sellers and datasheets). AMD is a large company and would receive volume discounts. Even as individuals, we could order 10,000 of these parts and drive that cost down, so these numbers are strictly to give an idea of what it’d cost you to build the VRM.

the added 100 bucks is for the 3 games obviously

>I mean shit FX still lives at the heart of every ps4 and xbone made new today.
These are using Cat cores, Jaguar to be precise.

FX is notorious for its bottlenecks, though.

It's 699 retard

699 msrp

Lmao. Is this the same guy posting over and over? Where you here yesterday for the intel/nvidia spam?

>consider Nvidia or Intel is fucking disgusting. They consistently have shown that they don't give a shit about you and want to spy and fuck you over as much as possible.

No corporations care about you on a personal level, if you actually believe so, you are incredibly naive and belong in a reeducation camp.

I'm sorry but Vega 1 was crap I tried a 56 and got rid of it and went back to my 1080
I'll definitely get a 7nm amd card but I'll ski Vega 2 since it will have the same front end bottle neck issues
T. 2700x owner

Absolute legions of AMD shills out today:

>What was expected today:
Full Ryzen 3 soft launch
(Hopeful) Tease of Navi

>What happened
Demo, unidentified sample of Ryzen 3, just wait (tm) continues
Another overpriced Vega housefire that barely competes with the third best SKU from nvidia

And AMD shills act like it's Christmas and spam threads over and over with their pure speculation and more Just Wait(tm) rhetoric.

The only response they can give to anyone that has anything negative to say against AMD is something Jew related and deflective of the subject.

AMD make a good value CPU, but the die hard fans on this board are cancer

it's A 2080 ti for 2070 prices

The only people who expected a navi tease were clickbaiters. It's been known forever that navi is a late 2019 next gen console thing at the earliest with computer implementation in 2020.

Remember that fag that was spamming $549 in the live threads and then argued with people like his word was fact? Lmao what a fucking faggot. On the off chance you read this, unironically kys.

Attached: IMG-20190109-WA0000.jpg (1202x1600, 124K)

>it's A 2080 ti
Wrong
>for 2070 prices
Also wrong

It's a 2080 at 2080 prices, but has the trade off of larger, better memory for no Ray tracing

Can you shills just stop fucking lying

>amdrone finally lost it
Not according to the retarded AdWhored "leaks" being spammed here 24/7 for the past month.

If there are aftermarket cards, the prices will drop significantly, I'd assume. They've priced it high because Nvidia did it and because they want to gain the maximum in willingness to buy from the consumers.

That is assuming this card won't be good for mining again like Vega was.

Yeah I can still see a and CPU but for graphics it's gonna be Nvidia

>AMD make a good value CPU, but the die hard fans on this board are cancer
This is true in all directions. Brand loyalists are retarded no matter the brand.
What was presented was: we have good competition in the cpu market right now and it is going to stay good competition for the rest of the year with maybe a slight edge for AMD (but let's wait for benchmarks).
On the GPU side, we have a bit more competition now, hopefully it drives down prices of the high-end segment.

Yes, predictions weren't correct, anyone who took them and went with them I'd retarded as these predictions seldomly hit home. But it looks to be a good year in terms of PCs.

by the time REAL ray tracing become popular on games amd will probably release radeon 20

It's defo all that HBM driving up the price of this thing or?

Attached: stock.jpg (812x541, 50K)

>Can you shills just stop fucking lying
They need them shekels

Abso-fucking-lutely it is. I bet it's nearly 1/4th the cost.
Unfortunately AMD jumped on the HBM train and stamped on the accelerator and never let go. It was a mistake from day one ONLY because it's too expensive and we don't need it. So essentially, gamers have seen near zero benefit from HBM but have been paying for it.

The future is HBM, but AMD started wayyyyy to early.

AMD is always too ahead of technology. Everyone else is lagging.

Id imagine the chip isnt cheap also

virgin 8GB GDDR6 vs. chad 16GB HBM2

Attached: D4N8kqO_d.jpg (640x647, 35K)

>no dlss equivalent
>no raytracing
machine learning and raytracing are the hot things in the gpu market, radeon VII has neither.

>PhysX all over again
rtx will become abandonware after 6 months guaranteed

>AMD can only compete with 7nm vs 12nm
>Still a massive house fire
>Nvidia 7nm will be the last nail in AMDs coffin

SIRS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL BUY AMD DEVICES TECHNOLOGIES
MANY GANESHA AND RUPEES FOR YOU IN FUTURE IF YOU DO NEEDFUL AMD BLESSED BY SACRED COW

SACRED COW BLESSING ON YOU SIRS IF YOU BUY

Attached: 1496098972845.png (882x758, 316K)

>Where you here yesterday for the intel/nvidia spam?
Most anons have been here long enough to notice all the AMD poo posting for the past 2 years.

>waah, why does their gpu actually render texture instead of simulating it autistic aliasing?
Just...
Also, tell nvidia to give people the rtx that was promised, not the (((rtx))) that you kikes still shill everywhere.
Finally, tell nvidia to make some cards that doesn't literally explode.

Tell AMD to work on their software, and to make their hardware good for something other than featureless gaymaning.
I'm tired of having to wait for Wendel to patch everything AMD fucks up.

>gives hardwware that's great for both gaemen and productivity
>it can't game, haHah! that 16gb will only be good for workstations!
>ackhtually, it can somewhat gaeman, but literally nothing else! Hahah! Ayymd btfo
Why are indian kikes like this?

the yields are probably close to 60% or 50%
the hbm2 doesnt really cost much anyways
plus add to that three games that probably will cost at around 50 each

Nvidia is the hero of this CES via their groundbreaking gsync ecosystem upgrade. Now there's literally no reason to get a shitty amd gpu for poorfags since nvidia will have variable refresh rate with BOTH freesync AND gsync. Meanwhile AMD only supports ONE of those, freesync - meaning that AMD's variable refresh ecosystem is more closed off and non consumer friendly.
Hopefully this will be the stake through AMD's heart that will make them give up once and for all

Attached: 1506213017285.png (772x2344, 827K)

>ackhtually, it can somewhat gaeman, but literally nothing else! Hahah! Ayymd btfo
This, probably. It's probably fine for a few cherry picked games, but is pretty much useless outside of them. I like the fact that AMD gives you 10bit color, but nvidia opens gives you a lot of options software with cuda. Even a low end card like the GTX 1060 is able to take advantage of CUDA.

>that picture
>le unironically

Please fuck off

All the boards are anime boards.

why not sell the card for 500 without the shitty games

rastierization is trash for light, raytracing is the solution and at last we have the hardware for it, don't expect it to vanish tomorrow.
I don't give a shit about brands, I like build 3d scenes and dlss in a few iteration will be a good cmaa/ssaa alternative in low cost gpu.
>Also, tell nvidia to give people the rtx that was promised, not the (((rtx))) that you kikes still shill everywhere.
I agree, rtx is a deception
>Finally, tell nvidia to make some cards that doesn't literally explode.
I agree too

I don't like nvidia marketing but amd is too far behind to be taken seriously for anything important

>AMD CANT TEMPORAL DOWNSCALE

oh yes because having one feature that ONLY works at 4k on selective games is the future

>AMD CANT INTO MACHINE LEARNING
you do realise that vega 20 is essentially an MI 50 card right? so it has xgmi and the a.i ISA they introduced

plus any faceID program runs on fp32 which tensor cores provides half speed and amd provides full speed (since they also provide full 64)
plus since it has hbm2 it means its ecc
plus quad core int8..
this is literally a vega FE vol 2 and nothing else

because then the card wont be appealing for anything but scientists that needs to run a.i random shit with A LOT of memory that doesnt cost 2 kidneys to get

It's a serious image about a serious problem with the mentally ill anime addicts on this site who feel the need to inject anime into every subject. And the post was not ironic, quite the contrary.

Calm down spaz. Being this gay for a brand name is unhealthy.

Redditors like yourself are worse.

>rastierization is trash for light, raytracing is the solution and at last we have the hardware for it, don't expect it to vanish tomorrow.

thats next level bullshit amd ms and sony are pushing for mesh shaders and this is what its gonna be anyways
raytracing on the majority of the games wont be possible because they will be a direct port

plus no we dont have ANY hardware for it if you think that nvidia is offering are you very wrong there is a reason as to why they say "hybrid" instead of just ray tracing what they actually do is spatial AA
if you wanna see a true implenation of ray tracing check true audio 2.0 from amd

But all the boards are anime boards, and the entire website caters solely to weebs.
I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that each board spawned from a popular related anime.

HAHAHAHA AMD SAID ITS 30% stronger than Vega 64

HAHAHAH ITS NOTHING

HAHHA THIS IS HOW SHITTY AMD IS

CANT EVEN BEAT NVIDIA ON 7 NM while NVIDIA is 12nm

HAHAHA

Attached: 1542371418104.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>VRAM doubled to 16GB
>AMD doubled the ROPs on VII from 64 to 128
how much will change now? card seems a bit overpriced but i'm really not surprised cause it's 'just' a MI50/60 that didn't make the cut as a high-end workstation card
the shown benchmarks weren't too primising for me. DMC V running at 100FPS on the other hand...but there wasn't miuch going in

Attached: DuCuqaEWoAAJ0ZO.jpg (600x600, 12K)

Just hoping for something that's not a huge power-sink and expensive. RX 580/Vega 56 were generally massive disappointments in terms of what they promised (RX 580 barely keeping up with a GTX 1060/Vega 56 discarding its "primitive shader" business that was so heavily emphasized pre-launch as being a game changer. Had a GTX 670 which had v-ram failure November last year, friend gave me his R9 290x to use as a temporary card, I've been impressed by the card overall, good performance and minimal issues (only regret is it is a blower-style cooler, and ordinarily reaches 94c under full load unless I use a fairly aggressive fan profile to keep it under 82c, at which point it sounds like its about to take off). I just want a card that will offer similar performance to the 290x, at hopefully a good deal less power consumption and noise (was considering an RX 580 but raw specs (textel/pixel fill-rate and memory bandwidth) wise it seems just barely faster). I've almost always used Nvidia (FX 5700/GTS 450/GTX 560TI/GTX 670), but have never minded AMD (laptop has a 7670m, and current card I am using has been pretty decent) and would like to consider AMD for future cards, if the Radeon 7, or N'avi ends up being decent. I know I have to consider an entire platform upgrade too for newer cards, still using pcie 2.0 (i5 2500k/P8Z68 Motherboard) so waiting on the proper 3rd gen Ryzen launch to hopefully pick up an 8c/16t or 12c/24t CPU, going 4c/8t would be absolutely pointless with how quickly things have become more multi-tthreaded. Pic related my current system.

Attached: speccycurrent.png (684x542, 53K)

if they havent change the SC to push 128 pixels too then doubling the rops wont do much of an impact

AMD is a red-bloodied american company, unlike the (((others))).

what? couldn't see anything wrong with what it said. Anime is clearly an issue with modern 'men' - it is painfully contrived, panders to unrealistic fantasies and has low as fuck production values, so it's easy to churn out for a quick yen (which is precisely what happens)

For one this site has always been riddled with anime.

for two it uses reddit images and "le" unironically.

it's a 2080 Ti (OCed) for 1050 prices

bulk deals for games like that are much cheaper. they're probably paying like 20 bucks for each game, but they have to buy at least 100k copies or something dumb like that.

It's 2 quadro RTX 6000's oced on water in sli for the price of a single GTX 1070.

>7nm
>39.8MTr/mm2
kek

Attached: intel-10nm-cells-density.png (680x454, 77K)

>it's A 2080 ti for 2070 prices
i doubt that. don't make such claimes when the only benchmark shown was from the people making the card.

>indians use amd

Attached: a.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

>he fell for the vega56 meme

Its GTX 690 for 1080 prices

Indians get paid to shill AMD.

2Fast4U

>indians don't get paid to shill intel

Attached: 374.jpg (709x520, 52K)

>DUDE DLSS DUDE GAYTRACING MACHEEN LRNNNIG LMAO GPU MARKET HURRRRRRRRRR

Yeah nice arguing faggot, >>>/reddit/ is that way.