What will intel fags do once once it is released?

Intelfags will be paying 500 usd for something that AMDbros can buy for 200 usd.

How will Intelfags ever recover?

Attached: DwfYVLVUcAAnTfD.jpg (240x242, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMY-EEFkGVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Commit suicide.

They will find something. Like fag about no iGPU or higher memory OC and better memory latency.

Attached: oh yes.png (209x360, 25K)

Buying it will be considered a hate crime and banned in Israel, USA and the EU

I don't care if it gets 2-10 fps better than my intel processor, I'm never buying AMD because I have the common sense to know it's a better long term practice to stay with them

Intel is just a more reputable

butthurt starting in advance, eh

Attached: come-marinare-la-carne-di-cinghiale_e23e7b4bcd0d7b63530c212543da44de.jpg (3500x2333, 1.06M)

ADL already proposed a ban on AMD.

True words fellow PC gaming enthusiast!

USE THIS MEME OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

Attached: 2qrx45.jpg (500x556, 67K)

Attached: index.jpg (208x242, 10K)

>2011 funnyjunk
Classic

>How will Intelfags ever recover?
They'll have accept that they are fans like any other and that they don't prefer Intel "because it is objectively better" as they like to think.

Attached: e-embarassing.png (286x475, 23K)

retard

Attached: 102380123809.jpg (450x443, 45K)

>emojis

>buying amd and cucking yourself on slower and hotter cpu for a couple of dollars
lmao

I look forward to having a quiet air cooled system from AMD that matches an i9 9900k without throttling, without needing a massive water loop, and draws 75w.

It's not 2010 anymore

I suspect the sample they tested was likely 65TDP with some usual small overshooting during boost. While Core i9-9900K is that funny sort of "95W".

Probably. It'd be normal for an ES to have voltage higher than necessary for the sake of stability.

That meme is as old as Sandy Bridge, pretty fitting if you ask me.

>200 usd
that'll be 399 thanks

Reputable? What does that even mean? Their anti-competitive business practices, which amount to billions in legal payouts to AMD? For charging absurd amounts of money for rehashed bullshit? For keeping us in the dark with 4 cores for many years? For giving us shit for PCI-e lanes?

Please, do enlighten us about their reputation!

Attached: i-cant-even-laugh-this-is-just-sad.jpg (494x329, 87K)

could be $300-329 for 8c/16t
$500 for 12c or 16c whichever it is

You know like in Ryzen gen 1000 before discounts started

Uh, there will still be versions without iGPU on the higher end, just like Intel CPUs.

I mean, they will rant about Ryzen not having one. If it had it they would rant that they don't use it and don't want to pay for it.

AMD has been outselling intel with their Ryzen line 2-1 all year.

people are tired of Intel.

Isn't the consumer market for boxed CPUs in decline?

AMD is still nowhere on laptops where almost the whole market moved over a decade ago.

more than 8 cores feels kinda pointless for a consumer product, yes?

I'm truly frightened bros... I've been pulling overtime trying to convince Jow Forums and as many forums as I can that Adored is a fraud and 8 cores is the max but ever since that post-CES interview it's become harder and harder to deny the 12 core ryzen... and just watching our flagship chip get humiliated by a mid-tier engineering sample... just mortifying...

what the fuck do I do bros? I need this job. I've barely earned four starbucks gift cards in 3 days and I have a family to feed...

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

no

Already switched from i7 to ryzen. Faggot.

Who fuck AMD shills are in maximum overdrive. Who thought being poor would drive people to shill this fucking hard lmao

Attached: 1546873386817.jpg (216x233, 10K)

Reminder that the only reason people like Intel is because they sabotaged AMD whenever possible to kill their market share and have had to pay out billions in reparations for this

intel literally had to buy their reputation

this

Get Wrecked

Attached: AMD wins, Intel BTFO.jpg (700x565, 73K)

>cores are all that matter

>MORE CORES, MORE GHZ
>ram doesnt work
lmao

ITT seething pajeets

Attached: 1467574431983.png (500x845, 484K)

>memory
Is a valid concern, though.
AMD offers better value with their CPUs, but it'll be greatly diminished if you don't shell out for a premium RAM kit. And when you do, you'll have to jump through extra hoops to get that memory to even run at the advertised speed.
You're also limited on the higher-end memory overclocking, compared to Intel.

just bribe the laws of physics lmoa

Buy indiantel sirs ples

>8 pin connector pictured is actually just a 6-pin connector with two of the wires connected to two pins each
Wow, yeah, that'd really make a difference for the power draw.

Can someone explain this meme for me?
I usually get my tech news from Jow Forums, and it's hard to do that when everyone else already knows the news and has moved on to shitposting about it.

By not burning my house down.

NO WAY
I NEED 16 CORES TO SHITPOST ON Jow Forums

>What will intel fags do once once it is released
Mass suicide and the world will have less poo in joo diversity kikes.

Sales don't matter

>Sales don't matter
cope

Attached: 1532385118623.jpg (626x657, 81K)

>more FPS doesn't matter anymore!
so much COPE

*blocks inlels path*

Attached: T0d88Ed.png (2960x1440, 1.9M)

You can see the PCB has what looks like where a chiplet would be connected.

Performance doesn't matter

>what the fuck do I do bros
just delid it bro xD

fpbp
>but it'll be greatly diminished if you don't shell out for a premium RAM kit
amd chips scale better with better ram, but even with shit ram they perform the same / better than intel competitors

>Performance doesn't matter!

>what the fuck do I do bros? I need this job. I've barely earned four starbucks gift cards in 3 days and I have a family to feed...
poor shills
think of their families

>nobody ever got fired for buying intel

Intel C O P E i9

Attached: Intel Grave.png (1200x800, 164K)

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: nooo intelbros.png (682x792, 339K)

ye enjoy upgrading your motherboard because the cpu socket changes every release

>For charging absurd amounts of money for rehashed bullshit?
Like amd with this GPUS?

the two extra pins are just grounds anyways

its kinda retarded that it even exists

Attached: 1527270351044.jpg (650x434, 105K)

checked

Not everyone lives in America where RAM prices are somewhat reasonable, over here I had to pay 80USD for a shitty Gigabyte motherboard and another 230 usd for a CL16 3000MHz RAM just and another 230 usd for a r5 2600. Could have gotten better specs with Intel for the same money.

quints confirm holocaust

B-But navi!!! It's gonna compete with 2080 ti for 300USD!!

>cpu socket changes every release
it doesn't even change. Intel just blocks compatibility on the pretense the new CPUs need more power pins, which was confirmed to be bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=cMY-EEFkGVk

BASED

kek

>other company does something scummy
>FUCKING JEW KIKES! I HATE THEM
>AMD does something scummy
>it's only fair, other companies are scummy as well, they need to do it to compete, I would still support them, they did nothing wrong, other companies are worse!

Anybody, I MEAN ANYBODY who is a fanboy of ANY company, please rid the rest of the world of your shitposting and go pray in your basement altar, permanently.

>whataboutism
Nice try kike.

Attached: 1488933859408.png (800x523, 604K)

Reputable backdoors

>99999
Hory Sheeit

Checked

case and point

16gb of HBM is expensive, retarded nigger.

>4k netflix is all that matters

But having a iGPU to fuck with your overclocks, etc on your high end CPU while you use a dGPU anyways would be dumb.
I don't think Intlel tards are that stupid.

>nvidia forced AMD to put 16GB of HBM

The question is, will AMD actually release an 8GB version for 500 bucks?

>250$ goy is all it will cost
>it's only 700$ because of 16GB
>here take this 8GB for 500$

It's monopoly memory, so probably quite darn expensive.

>monopoly memory,
HBMeme*

>People need to upgrade their motherboard for i9-9900k
>This user gets 99999's
Holy fuck. WITNESSED

but the best value for your region
end of line
where is "over here" btw? germany amd chips are better choice

Like a year later. No offense but I could work one day and pay the difference.

Attached: ugly.png (480x586, 134K)

Unironical massive kek
I loved when this got proven wrong and you can literally just mod the BIOS, downgrade the Management Engine, and cover a few pins, and a 9600k fits on the same board as a i5-6500.

He's kind of right. Intel will have better support. And devs will make sure their stuff works well on Intel CPUs.

Literally antisemitic.

nice goalpost moving kike

indeed lets go back to the original point you almost got to derail it with all your shitposting

|
|>
|
|
|

Attached: merchant hands.png (215x215, 9K)

a socket change a year keeps the goyim in fear

Attached: 1547063261452.jpg (1846x1923, 1.06M)

>Be ryzen early adopter
>Shitpost intel fags for buying an i7
>Upgrade from 1700 to 2700 to 3700
>End up spending the same amount of money as the dude who bought an i7 2 years prior
>INTEL BTFO

this is G atm

I hated R3 for not having one. My spare 1070 is sitting in my dads pc to check emails because of it.

>Upgrade from 1700 to 2700 to 3700
>End up spending the same amount of money as the dude who bought an i7 2 years prior
lol!

r a r e
a
r
e
full version

You'll have to pay the rest for a fire extinguisher for your AMD components, OP.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)