Is Juul the ultimate in vaping convenience? Got one today...

Is Juul the ultimate in vaping convenience? Got one today, and it's pretty great to not spill juice all over the fucking place.

Attached: juul.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/health/scientific_committees/opinions_layman/tobacco/en/l-3/5.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vaping
*tips fedora*

not vaping at all is the ultimate in vaping convenience

>I vape

Attached: 41bKhVDq9eL._SX385_.jpg (385x475, 18K)

I can understand vaping weed, but why tobacco?

no one will have a good answer for this lol, there is no reason

is there actually any tobacco in there? isn't it just some flavored nicotine juice?

A year ago my cousin Chris overdosed vaping weed. Granted he had been doing weed all night but that's beside the point. RIP in piece Chris.

>didnt inject it
faggot deserved to die

>>>tobacco

boomer detected

usually. there are dry herb vapes though

Nothing says "i will need a diaper at the age of 40 bc of all the cocks I took up the ass" quite like vaping.

That being said, they should line up all smokers against the wall. You fucking STINK. Seriously! It's not only your clothes it's your fucking body. The stank just oozes out from it. It's like indians and their curry smell. Just get away from me. Don't even fucking look at me. Go back to your smokers cage you filt.

So I'd rather they make a fool out of themselves by vaping then ruining my day by stinking somewhere near me.

Shit's way stronger than I like. Plus it's expensive as shit and you can't use your own juice in them.

I personally think Juuls are as bad as big tobacco and the Apple of e-cigs. They expect you to dump your pod after their liquid runs dry even if the cotton and the coil are still good to go and you could easily refill it and rewick it yourself.
Their pods are expensive, prone to government meddling (lower nic and flavor ban due to muh kids) and expected to be disposable.
There are far better pod systems that will be cheaper in the long run like the Innokin EQ or Breeze 1 (not the 2, that one sucks)
If you're just sitting at home idling just get a mod and vape freebase because pod systems suck for chain vaping while idle.

You don't vape tobacco you fucking boomer you vape nicotine which is the reason you smoke cigarettes.

dude vaping lmao

>15B
Why?

why dont the vape kids build a wall

pods are way over priced

this has to be bait
no one is this fucking gay

>$10 for a pen
>$5 for two refillable pods
>Uses salt nicotine but not at that crazy 59mg level
>bottom comes off revealing a full size USB plug for charging
Boulder Rock > Juul

Attached: boulder-rock-pen-only-p4423-6747_image.jpg (1000x1000, 26K)

Nasty habit you got there. Quite unhealthy too.

Attached: 3wwysf6zs6x01.jpg (750x846, 72K)

Is nicotine addiction that bad?

Vaping is literally the reddit of smoking. If you're going to smoke at least do the real thing rather than jumping through hoops to convince yourself that you aren't selling out to big tobacco.

What should I get to vape weed?

Why do you have that USB in your mouth?

Make edibles and enjoy anywhere. I do.

This.
Only boomers, millennial boomers, and zoomers actually think you smoke weed

I want to do it outside my house though. I can't just pull out some brownies in the middle of a conversation, I'll look like a fat fuck. I'd much rather look like a vape douche.

different dude but that shit stinks out the kitchen and makes it smell like weed for a week, rather not thanks

If you want to stop smoking cigarettes, a vape is a more healthier alternative.

>overdosed vaping weed
Stop lying

How about stopping at all. Or if you can't live without it, why not cigars?

it costs $1 per cigarette where i live at this point

>poorfagging with vapes and nicotine instead of snorting pure expensive cocaine

will never make it

You have to be over 18 to post here.

>not growing your own tabbaco and smoking it through a pipe
not gonna make it

Not if they're organic quinoa and kale brownies.

Mighty vaporizers are great for vaping flower.

I don't see how less strong is good. I agree with your other points but I want to get my fix in 30 seconds if the need arises

Pax 3 or Era

Yeah it's pretty shit

>Smoking
>Drinking
>Vaping
>Snorting
>

Attached: 4a4.png (600x884, 712K)

kek, all this hate on vaping
I get that there are obnoxious people doing it with tattoos and piercings all over them where you think they escaped from some mental hospital.

on the other hand, here I am being able to dose exactly how much nicotine I want without vaping more.
I don't smell like cigarettes, my fingers are not yellow, my teeth look normal
and best of all, I pay less for getting a nicotine hit.

Piece of shit fucking liar.

You are a pussy who can't handle Marlboro reds and need to quiver those vag flaps you call lips around a robo dick.

Enjoy your popcorn lungs while the rest of us get fucking laid.

you still look like a fucking degenerate

popcorn lung doesn't happen because of vaping retard

Say whatever ya want flaplip mc chokeon terminatorcock.

>advertising

Attached: 3754d6219f3b55e5713ca4d98230fe236567c78707ad00d39b9ce3c6cdf86b23.jpg (267x200, 6K)

lel, stay mad tobacco cuck.
what do I care how you see me when you smell like a wet ash tray
enjoy waking up in a dumpster with yellow walls you could roll up and smoke again

Lol truth. People who smoke cigars and cigarettes look like homos.

Just nic alone is about as addictive as caffeine, it's all the other shit they put in tobacco that causes a lot of the addictive potential (shit like theobromine from cocoa.)
>>ec.europa.eu/health/scientific_committees/opinions_layman/tobacco/en/l-3/5.htm
Imagine a drug that has few psychoactive effects outside of making you feel more alert and focused. Now imagine trying to stop one day and feeling like you want to murder someone or an hero unless you get that sweet succ. That's what nic addiction feels like to me, it's such a pointless drug when there's plenty of other addictive drugs that feel way better.

tldr; do better drugs.

Shut the fuck up you little zoomer shit or I'll unplug the Wi-Fi.

>vaping
Hookah master race.

Attached: __darjeeling_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_sabaku_chitai__sample-ce19d3a0b3137675c217bb433a85e6cc.jpg (850x638, 86K)

juuls are a cancer
they're garbage devices that have had so many issues from blowing up to having literal boner chemicals in the vape juice in certain factories of theirs that no other vape company/product has had, at this point you'd have to think it's all intentional to grab attention, and it worked because only retards have juuls.

I have a Luxe with the Valyrian tank for flavor and a Voopoo Panda for dat salt nic.
goml.

sage

That pale anime girl is gonna get spitroasted by arab cocks who own the hookah bar. Inshallah.

An hour of that shit is as bad as 1 pack of cigs.
Still, mint and watermelon masterrace.

aren't juul pods plastic
they make a fuckton of trash. absolute zoomer "technology"

I do, actually.
vaping nearly halves the chances of a heart attack in any given day from nicotine intake compared to cigarettes.
it's also easier on the throat and lungs, more affordable (in the long run), and it actually tastes good.

also you aren't vaping straight tobacco, or tobacco period, it's just nicotine, PG and VG + whatever flavoring. vape juices especially are getting buttfucked by the FDA with regulations but that's a good thing given how unregulated they were before.

A 40 years old boomer who's been smoking for two decades has practically no chance of stopping any time soon. I mean at that point he has probably tried stopping a gorillion times but couldn't. So he might as well just get a vape to reduce the harm.

It's the ultimate cancer.

Attached: vidt76yg29421.png (1754x1582, 2.12M)

A vaping thread on Jow Forums, vaping is for fucking Autists and faggots

The actual fucking state of Jow Forums

child.

Subhumans gonna subhuman. I'm fine with taking away their money and freedom. There is no freedom once you are addicted.

1. Its cheaper.
2. Doesn't poison other people near you.
3. Doesn't smell as bad or stay as long.
4. You get the nicotine poison, but you miss out on the burned plant matter poison.
5. Takes less room in your pocket.
6. No risk to ruin your clothes (every smoker at least once has touched their lighted cig to clothes or something).
7. Its a stepping stone towards quitting.

These, of the top of my head.

> 1. Its cheaper.
it costs money and doesn't make you high. it's retarded, and prefilled weed oil cartridges are already cheap
> 2. Doesn't poison other people near you.
harm second hand weed vapor is literally not a thing
> 3. Doesn't smell as bad or stay as long.
weed oil vapes, which are distillate cut w/ terpenes and PG, have a weak smell that goes away in 15 s
> 4. You get the nicotine poison, but you miss out on the burned plant matter poison.
he doesn't know what "vaporize" means lmao retard
> 5. Takes less room in your pocket.
retarded reason but you can get pic related which is small enough for any use case
> 6. No risk to ruin your clothes (every smoker at least once has touched their lighted cig to clothes or something).
only risk with weed oil cartridges is leaking, which is rare on CCell cartridges

Attached: imini-vaporizer-size.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I was comparing vaping tobacco to smoking tobacco, you weedbrain junkie. How can you do that whole response and not get it?

>how
>nicotine addiction
wooow, truly revolutionary, it's almost like all these hot billion dollar industries thrive off old and tested addictions repackaged in a new modern tech format
>vapes, substance abuse
>lootboxes, gambling
the list goes on

Juuls are not sold here in EU due to the insanely high nicotine content and that it's delivered in salt form. It is believed it's srly harmful for health.
Vaping with high nic juice (18mg and up) is addictive as fuck, more than cigarettes. You can get literally high on it, it kinda feels like a less powerful crack cocaine.
I stopped smoking thanks to vaping but I don't do in public because I'm self aware of the fact I'd look like a faggot, I only vape when I'm alone.

I have yet to see any Juul or generic brand that can be used with a Juul contain more than %5 Nicotine strength.

That looks even more pretentious than vaping.

>Vaping with high nic juice (18mg and up) is addictive as fuck, more than cigarettes. You can get literally high on it, it kinda feels like a less powerful crack cocaine.
Its not you retard. I used to smoke a pack and a half a day of full "flavor" cigarettes and now vape with 24mg juice. This stuff gives me less nicotine than ultra lights.

Go to bed you are high

That's because smoking a pack and a half a day you are already an addicted trashbag and developed high tolerance, retard.