Did you root it?

Did you root it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 8.49.37 AM.png (1602x796, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>applel constantly made fun of
>everything can be deleted or disabled oob except for phone, settings, and photos apps
>only apps that can't be deleted are the three above plus app/itunes store, camera, messages and safari

This fucking bullshit.

I was about to buy a Samsung device because they had high end phones with microSD and headphone jack, but it took me two minutes on a loaner S8 to decide never to buy a non-stock Android ever.

It's literally just a stub that's a few kilobytes big

how soon we forget

Attached: Untitled.png (824x785, 210K)

can't root your device, can't install ad blockers (thru browser or via root), etc. not to mention custom roms

>everything can be disabled
>except gov backdoors aka privacy invasive things

congratulations

>smartphones

iPhone does not have this problem.

Install LineageOS

You're probably a baby duck snowflake that can't handle change. I went to from using stock since Android 1.5 to using the note 9 now. Samsung Experience has features I wish stock had. Maybe try not being a faggot and try SE for more than 5 minutes

Sorry, I don't want my phone to lag after using it for 3 weeks.

You can't do that on samshit

Bought an S9 a few months ago.

Activated developer options, looked at running processes.

See "Facebook services running"

Shut down the service and block it from running.

Its not as bad as it seems.

You're retarded

>buying korean shit

>But this is nothing new
Which is exactly why I rooted my Galaxy S4 and when I broke that I installed a custom ROM on my Galaxy S7 that I use now. (Specifically, the heavily-debloated Superman ROM.)

Typical Jow Forums. Parroting fud

i heard sony supports rooting from factory. is this true? do they also provide some stock/foss roms or do i have to source those myself?

I wish samgsung didn't add their own bells and shitles

>8 years ago
Let me guess, you still cry about the Holocaust too

>zero argument
As expected from a pajeetdroid user

What's stopping you? Both exynos, and SD versions seems to have custom Roms available for all the phones that I've checked.

lmao. Not surprised that somebody on Jow Forums is talking about a topic without knowing anything about it

I won't root until there is an open sourced tool to do so. I am not handing my phone to the Chinese so I can install a system wide ad blocker.

wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
now fucking kill yourself nigger

He's kind of right
You technically can, but it works like shit unless you have the snapdragon version.

>He's kind of right
>You technically can, but it works like shit unless you have the snapdragon version.
Uhh, what? Most Snapdragon Samsung devices are US exclusive and are permanently locked down.

You mean it works like shit IF you have the snapdragon version.
Exynos doesn't have the bizarre bugs like 80%.

I had S3 on Exynos, now I'm using S6 also on Exynos, both experience inexplainable stutters and slowdowns on AOSP-based ROMs.
Not to mention the camera quality is shit and hardware video acceleration tends to break.
Debloated touchwiz ROMs are the way to go on Samsung.