Is there a way to download all of your tinder convos?

Is there a way to download all of your tinder convos?

I got a bunch of really lewd shit, but my GF wants me to delete everything. I just don't want it gone forever, you know?

I was thinking it would be somewhere in the API or something. If anyone can help me, I can share nudes/lewds/roleplaying screenshots.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-12-02-at-15.26.00[1].png (1182x1004, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fbessez/Tinder
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/26/tinder-personal-data-dating-app-messages-hacked-sold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>

take screenshots and send them to some email, then delete

Why the fuck would Tinder have an API, retard? Do you even know what that initialism means?

>gf wants me to X
Then specifically don't do X. Don't you know the first thing about women?

Attached: 1544086004355.gif (360x240, 1.27M)

>my gf wants to restrict and regulate me to do things she likes and wants
Dump that whore

THIS
she sounds like a controlling bitch, dump the skank

Delete it or dump her. If you're gonna be with her forever then delete it. If you're not gonna be with her forever then don't delete it and leave her, easy decision

Buy a new phone and hide the old one in a safe.

>I got a bunch of really lewd shit, but my GF wants me to delete everything. I just don't want it gone forever, you know?

The obvious solution is to stop being a pathetic beta male and dump your girlfriend for daring to give you an ultimatum.

>GF

fuck off

Contact them, tell them you're European and make a GDPR request for all of the personal data they've collected on you.

REST API...

Do a GDPR request for all the data on you.

Don't do something just because your girlfriend wants it. Do what you want to do, and if your girlfriend doesn't like it, that's her problem.

They do have an API. Its not an open one, but its still an API
github.com/fbessez/Tinder

/thread

I remember reading an article about some girl asking tinder for all the personnal info they had on her, and they gave her back all the convos and logs and stuff

there it is: theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/26/tinder-personal-data-dating-app-messages-hacked-sold

kys degenerate

Attached: Jihadi-John.jpg (2048x1536, 321K)

>having a gf
kys

titanium backup you dense shit

They will unironically send you 50 pages of text if the only thing you ever did was make an account.
If you actually used it it's going to be thousands of pages

Sounds like you don't, virgin.

>too spineless to tell his gf to suck it up because you ain't deleting it
>not even man enough to delete it without being a lying bitch and keeping a backup
That's some sad shit bro

Attached: 1546199904832.png (1920x2560, 3.94M)