Do sonyfags really believe this?

do sonyfags really believe this?

Attached: 1546739959164.png (1000x1460, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FMlPUEAZfs
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZDH15TRro&feature=youtu.be&t=85
t3.com/amp/news/incredible-ps5-feature-set-to-leave-xbox-two-desperate-for-counterstrike
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sony fag here, no absolutely not.

>Ray tracing
>AMD gpu

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 73K)

What is ray tracing? I'm hearing about it a lot all of a sudden.

youtu.be/0FMlPUEAZfs

It's a way of rendering which has been around for ages, but is very computationally expensive making it unsuitable for real-time rendering.
It's done by actually following how a ray of light would bounce around the scene, giving you very realistic reflections.

With Vega VII being $700 they better not expect anything more than Vega56 level being shoved inside their new $500 shitboxes.

>Implying Ayymd Radeon VII won't do DXR
nigger you is joking.

Thanks guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVZDH15TRro&feature=youtu.be&t=85

1:25 explains it very well.

I don't know why they tried making Dark Souls more realistic. Art style and feel were on point. Now its just a shitload of incoherent lighting and particle effects with elongated characters. Also fuck you Miyazaki for making the black knight helmet gay.

Attached: WdkLPaM.jpg (1052x953, 126K)

>Has a VPN ad at the end
I guess I should expect this from absolutely every youtuber from now on

>AMD CES happens
>go to sleep
>wake up
>/v/ didnt leave yet

>raytracing is a Nvidia only thing

>realtime raytracing is still to computationally expensive to be even considered for anything but lighting and cripples performance in any RTX card.
I just want the GPU memes to end.

Even both my current cpu and gpu does real time ray tracing. nvidiots really think steve leather jacket jobs invented accelerated ray tracing, don't they?

Attached: games.png (1000x1000, 418K)

I don't doubt it will be able to do those things, what I doubt is games actually implemeting those all together with actual improvements on this gen consoles without crippling frame rate or burning my house, and a hole through the floor.

I still havent upgraded from PS2. Thought about getting a PS3 over xmas bit they where all sold out at my local game store.

BACK TO /V/ YOU FUCKING GAYMER KIDS
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

fuck off chad

Oh sweety are you one of the morons that thinks ini editing a menu option to say On means it was actually on?

a $350-400 GPU and a Ryzen 8 core with minimum 8gb memory is a bargain for $500

PS4 slim is a neat little machine I'd get it

Veronica is mine now
sit the fuck down, gaymur

>implying green peppers do

AMD had ray tracing before Nvidikeks did

It don't matter. None of this matters. There's not been a worthy leap in games since 5th-6tg gen and the industry has been nothing but downhill since. There's nothing to look forward to, the PS5 is going to be another shitty PS4, except probably pushing more anti-consumer subscription services and 'GaaS' like everything is turning into these days

fuck it

>dynamic reflections
wow a technology that has been used since the inception of accelerated graphics technology...

>his cpu can run more than a demo scene at 2fps

>PS5 will have Last of Us 2 Remastered at launch and will play it 4K 240fps t3.com/amp/news/incredible-ps5-feature-set-to-leave-xbox-two-desperate-for-counterstrike

Raytracing has been a thing for ages dumbasses.
You do not need special hardware to do it.

wrong, lighting baking acceleration has been a thing before any AMD tracing tech

I don't even believe the specs on reveal, never mind what some jackass thinks the specs on reveal will be.

DON'T TELL HIM

Attached: AN66SAyDvmdgHJh3om8trwaRAaE1G3FIgrauAWFfbQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Im a poorfag and aford PS4 games though.

That has to be satire.

>relying on the people who ruined the series to not 'remake' and ruin the only good game

article is real, so now sony ponnies are expecting sony to deliver over titan V performance in a 500$ box

Yes

Yeah, for humble $799. It's worth it, gay-meres.

You've missed massive censorship.

Wouldn't reflections fall under ray tracing?

>RAYTRACING
>8K
>15 FPS
You hyped yet /v/?

Attached: 1532569063497.png (300x300, 136K)

Does AMD do "real-time" ray tracing?

Do you think nvidia invented ray tracing or something? It's been around for years, it's just a method of shading.

full on real time gay tracing, not the half baked quarter resolution tidbits shit displayed on top of a rastered image like novidia is doing, has been attained using only cpu time for decades now. full on gpu ray marching is more than a decade old too.
just the other day some fella released a very simple, 100% not-rasterized, game and it runs fine on a non rtx gpu (even my laptop handles it just fine), look up "marble marcher" and see for yourself how cucked rtc buyers are

I wanna be raytracer

Pretty sure MS/sony loan AMD some money to accelerate RTcore and for discount next gen chip

This was shit that was feasible since >10 years ago, what's so hard to believe about it?

Games don't usually use realtime ray tracing regardless, it adds too little and costs too much processing power.

I wish you could be banned for being ignorant here.
This is too much.

you are already gay
tracer

>720p 60fps
wew such performance. I'm sure real games will run just fine

you literally answered your own question, shill

who are you quoting faggot?
if you are ass blasted about that open source game ill have you know that it works 60fps @ 1080p on my laptop. fucking novideo rtx cucks...

not enough coding socks 0/10

But Tracer really is gay :3

>1080p
>current year
>consoleniggers think this is good
wew, what superb shillery

What about windowmaker?

Wat. That it's a stupid idea doesn't mean they can't do it. Obviously they can, unless they decided to use >10 years outdated hardware.

In screenshots 2 and 3, how about some colors besides brown and green?
fucking console shit.

but raytracing is real, a guy even made a tech demo that runs at shit resolutions!

>consoles
>current hardware
what universe do you live in? wake up sheep

Yes, they are current enough that they can match the average >10 years old CPU/GPU.