/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • USB 3.0 SD card reader and chink router • "Please understand" • user explains, in full length, the love for his BT headphones • "110% satisfaction"ed • M20 PMP is great • Tripfag received chastity cages • "Many wishes" • Chinked • "Valuable customer" • Food thermometer • Slim streamlined knife • USB-C OTG cable • A nice surprise • USB-C to USB-C cables Previous thread

Attached: csg-mall-dog.jpg (2247x1483, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2019/1/10/18176538/xiaomi-redmi-note-7-camera-specs-price-release-china-india
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-sharp-z3
amazon.com/LightDims-Original-Strength-Electronics-Appliances/dp/B00CLVEQCO/
m.kmtextilesupplier.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which chink flashlight should I buy? AA or 18650, either is fine. I need light to chase these fuckers away.

Attached: gonnabite.jpg (500x848, 55K)

Bumping this
Also, what use are coins really? There's no sense to farm them since they expire and they give you a bunch during a sale.

mi airdots, yay or nay?

Nah get the airdoots pro
Or wait for the market to mature and we get decent cheap chipsets.

>mi airdots
i10 TWS. 1:1 airpods chink copy with wireless charging included. I just got back from the gym with mine and they're breddy great.

Around $35 on AE. Seriously the best /csg/ purchase I've made. Great value.

Reeeee
I don't want pink, that's a girl colour
(but really should I just tell them to cancel if they can't deliver what I ordered, I've heard if you cancel as a buyer AliExpress will penalize you somehow)

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-133442~2.png (1080x536, 68K)

Based chinks making twinks

Get the pink ones and then post pics of yourself in them so we can analyze the quality of the product.

Is there anything xiaomi doesn't make? They seem to be tackling every market

fukoff tervy. unban me faget

Kill yourself.

What's the flavor of the month chinky USB DAC?

Attached: 96179A29-0E7D-4E75-BF84-AA2C0C173D66.png (1053x1080, 362K)

I bought a Mi Pad 4 from Gearbest. Got it 25% off, arrived here in like a week with express shipping. Box was a bit banged up at the corners but the device itself was perfect and I love it.

That's my chink shit story. Please subscribe, follow me on twitter and support me on Patreon.

Khadas tone board
Verified to have performance matching $1000+ DACs.

If you want super cheap but decent just get some of those single AA zoom ones. Otherwise get a Convoy S2+ I guess.

It wasn't actually 25% off, that's just a big lie you were told to help you buy it

Aliexpress will penalize them if you state your reason correctly.

Attached: 757.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

It seems that they removed the invite link that RegularOP used after I went in there and splerged for two days getting a ban without proper warning.

What's the deal with 春節, the chinese new year on february 5, the year of the 己亥, the earth pig will begin.
Will this also be a big sale like 11.11, or will it just mean shipping will take forever, since everyone is on holiday?
Judging by my savings on 11.11, another event of that magnitude might save me a few dollars and I'm in no particular hurry, so I'd probably go for it, but if there's no savings to be expected, I'll just order now, and get my stuff earlyer.

Sharpening stone user here, the shit saga continues.

Attached: Capture.png (846x385, 34K)

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2019/1/10/18176538/xiaomi-redmi-note-7-camera-specs-price-release-china-india

Chinking about upgrading my phone... thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-014103.png (1440x2560, 962K)

seems like the kind of shit phones ruskies buy as their first phone to children.

I would go for a model that does not look retarded and has some quality, but unfortunately not a good modem due to being old, like Nokia 105 or Alcatel 1066 for 30 bucks max.

Infographic seems outdated.
Is there anything more recent?
Looking for headphones and phones

Airdot Pro is coming out so wait a bit I guess?

I need help with an odd problem.
Aliexpress is full of fur-lined leggings.
The material is stretchy, and it has fur, and I need that exact material. It's impossible to buy anywhere else, at least not for any reasonable price.
So, I check on Alibaba to find out who makes the leggings. A bunch of people it turns out, either that or they're using Alibaba as a site for redistribution and buying the leggings from someone else.
Unfortunately, there the trail goes cold because no one gives any hints as to who their supplier is or is willing to tell.
So how do I find this mystery stretchy fur? It's a bamboo-spandex mix that's somehow lined with fur. As far as I can tell, all the fur leggings on Aliexpress are made with this mix, meaning there's likely just one supplier for this kind of fur.

search fleece leggings, they're everywhere

Not the same thing, and you missed my point completely. I'm not trying to get the leggings, I'm trying to get the material: A bamboo-spandex mix lined with faux fur.

bamboo-based fabrics are a chink thing, but it's heavily processed bamboo, it's not very environmentally friendly or special compared to similar fabrics

>kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-sharp-z3

>$110
>FHD
>4GB 64GB
>16MP camera with OIS
>SD652
>Lineage 15.1
>3100mAh

Is this good? Looks good.

Alright, here's the deal: I don't care that it's made of bamboo, because there are literally only three different kinds of elastic faux fur in existence and the other two I know I can't obtain because one's too expensive and the other isn't sold by anyone who deals in quantities smaller than a hundred square metres.

dew ne low mo on all chinkshit.

>buy a hundred square meters
>make several fursuits
>???
>profit!

I was about to buy a LeEco for the same price. Thanks man.

To the user who received Qian69 a few threads ago can you tell me how they compare to Monk Plus and earpods in your opinion?

Looking for earbuds with earpod bass that aren't 30 dollars and going to fail after 3-4 months.

Attached: Original-New-QianYun-Qian69-Hifi-In-Ear-Earphone-High-Qaulity-Bass-Dynamic-Flat-Head-3-5mm.jpg (533x533, 27K)

I want an excellent battery life alongside a good quality 4:3 screen
Is the mipad better than the mipad2 in these aspects? just a brief cursory glances at random sites seem to suggest that the first one have better, faster processor too, but not much difference on other stats
Not buying the new ones, they're not 4:3

S2+ 7135x8 to scare shit off. This motherfucker is a pocket sun.
Gets just as hot too if you leave it on high for a while.

What Pocophone case should I get? A silicone, TPU or a hard one?

whats better? a chink earphone that costs 5-10 bucks or a chink headphone that is in the same price range.

earphone

do the little wheels turn?

for computer electronics (RAM, SSD, etc) which brands should be avoided so that I don't get chinked? Linus Meme Tips showed KingSpec SSDs are trash tier, but what about the others?

why are you buying Programming Socks, user?

Are chinky (Orico, Ugreen) HDD docking stations 'safe'? By that I mean are they safe to leave plugged in forever or will they eventually kill my computer or something. I've only ever had external enclosures before but no docks so that's why I'm so clueless

What would you recommend as a competitor to the convoy that has a focus slider?

oof

Attached: Screenshot_20190110_054628.png (742x576, 86K)

sharp? would suggest to avoid it, their software support is absolutely hideous.

Anyone bought DSLR bags?
Only needs to hold 600D with kit lens, spare battery and CPL filter.

Attached: 54495368.jpg (438x428, 18K)

I literally just got all three to test for myself what I like, it's not like I go broke spending 15 or more dollars on cases considering they go for over that for one piece here.

It's a bag. What are they gonna do, ship evil chink spiders in it to bite you?

Orico's are safe. Use the horizontal one for stability.

There are some meme bags that are fine, but like user here sarcastically said
some of them are quite bad, I had a pest in one of them once, but it got crushed during the pressure during flight I guess.

Convoy C8+ or S2+.

Yea, multiple. Maybe look at the National geographic sling bags.

OTOH just throw it in some plastic bag, it matches the lens and camera.

anyone from Austria or Germany ordered fake adidas ultra boosts ? problems with customs ?
I want to order the ones posted couple of threads ago, but I've already had a package from suprebuy confiscated and my polo shirts were 'destroyed'.

I got my KZ ZSNs yesterday. They're breddy great

Attached: KZ-ZSN-11.jpg (750x500, 25K)

Do you know any chink electronic component retailers, like Digikey or Mouser?
I want to stockpile on several components for projects.

Use Aliexpress.

Make way for the camera expert.
>OTOH

So apparently everyone, including KZ and TRN, is just rebranding some cheap BT modules to make their BT cable.
So just go for the cheapest CSR8645 cable you can find, they're all just as shitty.

What the fuck is wrong with everything today

Attached: 1542899176953.webm (305x398, 281K)

obviously less ethernet ports.

Xiaomi user here, I have two of the cheap routers with only two Ethernet ports. I only need to connect my stationary computer and one more thing, so two are perfect. If you need three or four connected, sure, but otherwise what's the point.
Also, I run Padavan instead of OpenWRT because the 5 GHz performance is much more optimized there with different drivers.

5ghz is fixed on the snapshots for MT7612E.
well sure if thats what you need. xiaomi one does look really good tho. but yeah, i do need the ports.

Attached: Selection_099.png (1006x600, 49K)

do you use the usb port for anything ?

Can you take a picture of them IRL? I'm tempted to buy them rn

Interesting.
Not an expert in Chinese holidays and customs, but I would expect that Thai might affect our shopping.
Anyone who knows more?

ahh what was the other chink site with diverse replicas and fakes ? it's not honorbuy, the name is escaping me right now

It's just chinese new year
No one will be working

ah, it was dhgate, thx anyway

Metallic chopsticks, who is a good seller on Aliexpress for these?
I've also seen similar products being sold at conventions but for 1000% the price

they're 1000% the price for a reason user. putting metal chinkshit in your food/mouth doesn't seem like the best idea

> Metallic chopsticks, who is a good seller on Aliexpress for these?
No clue. What do you need a particularly good seller for...? Chopsticks aren't difficult to send.

I got this type among other models - they're fine. OTOH I must say I generally prefer wooden chopsticks.

Attached: Chopsticks.jpg (750x508, 111K)

I think I just got scammed on two orders on ali. I bought a shirt and a key chain for under $2. I checked the first seller's feedback after I ordered and it's pages and pages of people calling the guy a con artist and that he only uses fake tracking with no item shipped. The key chain didn't ship until the last possible second and I was the only person to ever order it, I'll find out if that one is real in two months.

Attached: 1543267848142.jpg (720x720, 217K)

But no low, low prices for the occasion?
So I better get my shopping done this month!?

There might be promotions but they'd be ran long before the date.
Their break don't start on the 5th it's a few days before

Helpful.
Thanks!

Eh, just dispute if the seller scammed and doesn't send what was promised.

I also had to do this four times since last November, and in two cases it seemed definitely more like a seller fuckup or scam attempt than a mistake. I also had a lot of orders though (>150 I think).

>What do you need a particularly good seller for...?

Metal quality, I imagine there are some shit metal quality things out there that are bad for your health.
Normally you need to replace wooden chopsticks after a while for health, metallic ones last longer.

>Metal quality, I imagine there are some shit metal quality things out there that are bad for your health.
Generally it's just boring industry standard steel and shit like that.
If they're ornamented with paint jobs, you probably couldn't notice even if you ate the whole paint job at once - which you won't.

> Normally you need to replace wooden chopsticks after a while for health
Not really. It won't very fundamentally change all that much what's on them after you use them and wash them.

Theoretically it's still better to use your own personal chopsticks, but then again even that's not terribly important in a typical home setting; it's not exactly going to be a sterile environment with respect to the other inhabitants.

As far as I know, metal / plastic chopsticks are mainly just more long-lived in dishwashers.

No, I did not have a use for them, except for the printer if I wanted to, but that is fairly botnet.
I could try to play music from it but whats the point we are reaching autism levels at that point.

Fixed fixed? Previous time they said it was solved in LEDE fork it was quite garbage, because it was not able to callibrate since they used another process than EEPROM I think, causing terrible performance, range, speeds.

If you can confirm 5 GHz is working prperly I might switch, I compiled this several months back and it sucks having to compile your own router all the time, I prefer downloading ready-made images.

Not that security is that important, but still... IF it does OpenWRT properly Ill go for it.

5ghz is working properly.

Is Aliexpress a good way to get into homebrewing? I checked my local homebrewing store and it had this 25L plastic container for $180. Whereas aliexpress had big metal 50L ones for $200. Would this be a good idea to buy kits from Aliexpress? And does anyone have any experience in buying kits from china? If so what would you recommend

Attached: 23cf88f7cf75cca73ea3de55439008978876922efe50c82d46add938495b3ad1.gif (500x606, 2.84M)

Has anyone tried chink 500 l/h pump+reservoir+copper radiator? Any models recommended? Thinking about pumps especially.

>Is Aliexpress a good way to get into homebrewing?
No. Only for certain measurement devices... IR thermometer and thermometer strips, spectrometer, ...

I'd suggest to import from the UK or USA or whatever is "relatively" nearby.

> 25L plastic container for $180
USD? Holy shit.

Look, you don't need anything special for brewing beer in particular. Any bigger PET HDPE LDPE PP whatever plastic bucket with a lid will do. Drill / punch / melt a hole in the lid, put an air lock in it (could actually get the rubber plug that you drill a hole into or grommet plus air lock for it from China - OTOH anywhere will work, they can send that in a padded letter).

Teclast M89 is 4:3

Really? So even those metal containers you can buy from aliexpress are a nono? I just see all the other expensive containers near me cost a heap but still be made in china.
And 180 aud in a small town.

>And 180 aud in a small town.
Still sounds like it might be cheaper to import a handful of plastic container from the other side of the world at the shops I'm using (for example BrewUK), ridiculous as though that may be.

> So even those metal containers you can buy from aliexpress are a nono?
Which ones are we talking about?

Generally speaking, you don't want random metal containers. Of course you can brew / store in metal tanks and casks, but you need the right metal and correct shape or cleaning devices so you can clean it all without scratching it too much.

(cont'd)
But again: Even in Australia you'll have some kinds of big plastic containers with a lid made from drink-safe plastics like those just mentioned, right?

They probably are far cheaper than 180AUD, and making a hole to put in a grommet or plug with an air lock isn't exactly for skilled craftsmen only.

Does aliexpress have any kind of led covers? Can't find anything for some reason.
Appreciate the help.

amazon.com/LightDims-Original-Strength-Electronics-Appliances/dp/B00CLVEQCO/

Attached: hm.jpg (840x755, 199K)

I do believe I could find cheaper ones in Sydney and such. But its still that but extra that I'm not really willing to pay as I'm not working as many hours as I used to and I'm starting uni soon. I think it was $180 cause it had this weird tap and it was also being sold in this tiny ass town.

The things I was looking at on Ali express was like aliexpress.com/e/cNDuJlVn

And BTW I have never homebrewed anything before. I didn't realise you could use any old container used for safe drinking. Could I just go to like Kmart and buy one that's safe for drinking?

Any recommendation on some decent android TV box? I read on some old archived csg thread that Xiaomeme TV Box were one of the best option but wanted to know if there was any update on that.

Also its lack of ethernet port makes me kinda worried about its network performance, particularly for 4k content (I'm not gonna have that much of it but still...). I could stick an USB ethernet adapter but if I can get an alternative with an included ethernet port I'll go for this one.

>literally a pice of vinyl tape
m8...

180AUD
Damn, what’s that in a real currency? For that price, you can probably order some top-notch speidel gear from Germany that’s actually meant to be used for brewing and even with shipping an import tax, you’ll end up cheaper.

Mofi fabric case

m.kmtextilesupplier.com

We all know you are a furry looking to make a suit btw

$120USD. But it was an expensive brand I think.. Fermentasaurus? But yeah there are $80aud 30L speidel tubs but they don't look visually appealing.

Also don't forget. A shit tier 24x case of 330ml lager is around $40USD