You donate to FOSS projects right?

You donate to FOSS projects right?

Attached: retina_no_plugs2.png (2876x1712, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ardour.org/requirements.html
github.com/phantom-code/airwave
lsp-plug.in/?page=manuals§ion=mb_compressor_stereo
pianoteq.com/try
rme-audio.de/en/downloads/driver/linux.php
ubuntustudio.org/
gentoostudio.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=67mLPK1WwRE
youtu.be/BypwhO0IDy0?t=2196.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want Ardour on Linux. How limited are my soundcard/audio interface options?

ardour.org/requirements.html

hmm, they say the Presonus 1818VSL is compatible. I wonder if my 22VSL would work.

If I wanted to cough up money, I'd spend it on payware.
FOSS is meant to be free as in beer, so a definite "no".

No, only free software projects.

Enjoy lack of VST effects

Tons of interfaces support Linux today. Personally I have the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8

Attached: volume_control.png (2401x739, 119K)

And that attitude is why so much foss is abandonware

>Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
what do do that requires a 4channel interface. Clearly not talking on discord

Nothing. I got it cheap on craigslist years ago with a broken USB jack.

I use its MIDI input, both of its headphone amps, its line outs to my speaker system, its SPDIF optical input (for my second PC's audio), and rarely a mic input.

$20 to this exact project monthly
Generally pretty good for options, I have an ancient UME midi controller/keyboard that works perfectly and a Sennheiser USB DAC as well. I can't help you with your specific hardware but if it's just MIDI controllers or audio interfaces you should be able to manage just fine. If you need any other help setting up the audio stack let me know, also make sure you get a realtime kernel so you can get those incredibly low latencies going.
FOSS projects require donations in order to be kept alive unless they are sponsored or the creator has a serious dedication to it. Ardour in this instance is sponsored by Harrison Consoles (the same guys who created the world's first digitally controlled analog console)
The lv2 and ladpsa plugins available for Linux cover nearly every effect you need, including grain delay, they don't have fancy interfaces to make everything easy like Glitch, but you can accomplish everything in those suites with individual plugins. Oh, yeah, we also have WINE and github.com/phantom-code/airwave which allows most Windows-native VST plugins to be used; plus the LinuxVST format has made it incredibly easy for authors to port their effects and instruments over to a native format.
Well, at least it was cheap.
Scarlett's have poor internal build quality, most of the streamer's I know have bought one and they all died within a year or 2 of heavy usage.

>FOSS is meant to be free as in beer
How are you people honestly this dumb?

I-I'm gonna donate to LibreOffice later since these guys are doing so much for many college students that can't afford Microsoft Office.
I think I will donate 100 to them soon and then 400 after I get a job once I complete some business classes because I'm still a stinky "some college, no degree" NEET with no experience.

Attached: __koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_nicutoka__52456f85aa9fb9bb61200ee356d7078c.jpg (1040x1920, 835K)

Libreoffice writer AND MS word are garbage. WYSIWYG is a bad paradigm. If you want professional looking output you should use LaTeX.

If you're trying to get hired by an 80 year old, maybe.

I wanted to learn LaTeX some time ago since I wanted to become a math major.
But given my current circumstances, I do not think I will ever use this unless I become some kind of amateur mathematician.

Or don't tell me the feds and all other high-ranking public sector jobs use this thing?

Attached: __hong_meiling_and_koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_satou_kibi__f191ef2df0df6f0e139126d074681765.png (656x1000, 392K)

Eh, feds use some open source tools, i definitely wouldn't doubt they use LaTeX, but here's the thing: Even Microsoft knows Word is shit. That's why there's Publisher.

In a professional environment, you have people who know what to write and different people who know what places to put the text and what fonts to use and how to put the team's collaborative effort together into a cohesive whole. LaTeX is perfect for that.

What kind of college students go to a college that doesn't have free Microsoft Office provided to them? Lmfao

>implying you can actually use LaTeX in a corporate environment outside of those heavily tech-related

Alright, I guess I'm gonna get those resources for learning LaTeX again once this spring semester begins.
It should be a huge knowledge investment if I want to get a good job once I get some experience.
Online course.
But my school does have it in the library computers and everywhere else.

Attached: __koakuma_touhou_drawn_by_asa_coco__030344794b957fa5ed9fcb7839d4bf01.png (444x711, 295K)

If I would donate to FOSS software, it wouldn't be free anymore and as bad as proprietary software

> donate
> to people that already have money
> that work on stuff for their own pleasure in whatever time they have
nope, not even once. there is zero obligation to do any such thing.
this is some darksyde phil-level of manipulation that won't fly here, you tremendous faggot.

Gave in to the banner and donated to Wikipedia.

Biggest regret ever.

Since have discovered they maintain offices in San Francisco CA, and use the funds for editor diversity programs and running studies about recruiting more women / non-binary editors.

Literally none of my money goes to whoever the hell writes their articles

And they're sitting on an Everest of cash according to their financial reports. Despite that, ever year the ads get more intrusive and the begging increases.

Next time I'll do my research. No organisation with diversity programs are getting my money.

>"Wouldn't be free anymore"
How are you this Autistic?

Attached: 1544988646654.gif (500x491, 376K)

> wikipedia
> the online encyclopedia that only a select few can edit
yeah, don't fall for their e-begging schemes. they're a bunch of compulsive lying cunts.

>That fucking GUI with a clusterfuck of shit I don't even know what it is

I think my poor caffeine addled brain just hit kernel panic

fuck off and die, e-begging cancer.

this DAW's presentation and layout gave me eye cancer

You can learn the basics of LaTeX in probably 4 hours. Code your resume in it.

>lmao dumbass e-begging developers
>they should all just write code for me for free and expect nothing in return
the only one begging for shit here is you

it's not for brainlets

No, most FOSS is abandonware because it's A) the "dev" lived in a basement and had been knocked back by 200 different places, but still had this delusion that he was the next Bill Gates. So he posted some 50-line shit he knocked together in bash to show what a legend he was, but failed epically. Why? Because it was B) crap.

You say this, with the faintest tinge of an implication that, in any universe, this is somehow - in any way - supposed to be my problem.
Do you wake up early to thank and pat on the back the trashman each Thursday (or whatever) morning? No, you don't. He's doing his job, for the reward that's coming to him - that's his "payment". If FOSS development doesn't give people the financial or ego rewards they think they deserve, then they're not cut out for it; go do something else. Don't try to emotionally blackmail me into your pity party - you aren't actually worth it.

(You)

>paying for things that give you value
>pity party
Free software is free as in freedom, not free as in price.
The trashman gets paid because either you pay directly for the trash service, or your taxes pay for it. If you stop paying those, they won't pick up your trash.

>The lv2 and ladpsa plugins available for Linux cover nearly every effect you need
What a pile of bullshit.
Show me one Linear Phase Multiband Compressor for Linux.
Show me one decent algorithmic reveb for Linux
Show me one alternative for Omnisphere
Show me one alternative for Kontakt
Both including a shitload of other plugins don't work on Wine and even if they did, you dont really fucking expect people to fucking waste their time setting up VSTs on Wine, do you? Fucking autistic nigger.

If this is the case, I'll stick with proprietary software then. Thanks for clearing that up.

I was about to do full linux switch and get bitwig since I'm used to ableton, but it's the same fucking price and I got ableton for free

so no

Haha just give Jews money amirite?
kys

That has always been the case. Good software costs money to develop.
However, those who value their freedom won't use proprietary software. Thanks for clearing up that you are fine being in jail.

>Linear Phase Multiband Compressor
>decent algorithmic reverb
calf has these

>Omnisphere
>Kontakt
no idea what these are, maybe try explaining what they do before you look for a replacement

>calf has these
No calf does not have them. Calf has a regular zero latency multiband compressor but not a linear phase multiband compressor and its reverb is a pile of crap that can't be compared to Lexicon, Valhalla, Nebula etc..
>no idea what these are
And you call yourself a producer? How the fuck can't you know what Kontakt and Omnisphere?

>Calf has a regular zero latency multiband compressor
Then hack it so it uses a linear phase algorithm

>Lexicon, Valhalla, Nebula
No idea what these are

>How the fuck can't you know what Kontakt and Omnisphere?
I don't use inferior proprietary software

>The most powerful sampler by far and one of the best (if not the best) synthesizers around
>inferior
Don't talk about music production if you don't have the slightest clue about it. Why do you larp on an anonymous image board?

>good software costs money to develop
Which is why the proprietary model has always been superior at creating good software. Cathedral and bazaar and all that. All the "good" FOSS is run along proprietary lines too - paid staff, always looking for a way to sell it, etc.
>fine being in jail
I'd rather be in jail than pay for "F"OSS, if that's what you're asking, yes. If you're trying to claim some "freedumb" moral high ground - by advocating a 99.9% identical scenario to just being proprietary from the outset - then you've just failed even more spectacularly than the usual freetard.

>Then hack it so it uses a linear phase algorithm
Uhm, do you know how difficult it is to code that shit? Just another proof that freetarded GNU faggots don't do anything productive on their machines and just larp as being "productive" on their machines. Truth is they spend all their time ricing their WMs and changing their weebfagging wallpapers lmfao.

wonder if those proprietary retards are even making money off music production?
i work with music and make most of my music at home from linux. at studios, 99% are mac machines and since its a paid job i can use all of those garbage proprietary software for free

>powerful
>best
Neither of those words are appropriate in the context of proprietary software

>Decade old shit
>Difficult
Audio compression was invented long ago, most of those methods should be publicly available under an expired patent. If you don't want to code it yourself and you don't want to pay someone then stfu and get back to your overpriced appleshit bloatware or whatever it is you use

>Audio compression was invented long ago
This guy cracks me up. He does not even produce music. Please look up what Linear Phase means before you talk shit. Freetarded fags are so pathetic. How does it feel to larp on an anonymous image board?
>appleshit
I don't use Macs, never have.

Paying staff and looking for ways to sell it was not invented by proprietary companies. You are making the typical proprietard mistake of confusing free software with non-commercial software. Free software means free as in freedom, not free as in price.
If you don't see the real practical advantages to users having freedom to study, modify, and share the program then you might as well not use computers, just go back to the old way of using rack equipment that can't be modified without a lot of obscure tools and parts.

>old way
Zoomers were a mistake.

>Please look up what Linear Phase means
Not going to, if you want me to study your special snowflake compressor then you can pay me for it

>I don't use Macs, never have.
Even worse, you're a disgusting winfag who probably has never paid for software in his life

I supported Ardour for like 2 months then switched to Pro Tools.

This entire post betrays a youthful ignorance that while endearing - and almost amusing - also indicates that you are not to be listened to or taken seriously whatsoever.

Attached: 1544826348196.jpg (800x450, 45K)

No engineer I know would waste time with software trash if their customers could afford the upkeep associated with high quality analog equipment.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Search your heart, you know I am correct.

Hey kid - back in the "old days" we actually spoke the machine language that computers worked in. In those simpler times, there weren't layers of microcode and protection modes hiding the hardware from you, either (killer POKEs, anybody?). We didn't need all the source code in a high-level language to do anything, because we weren't dumb, and could see the system running (monitors and ICEs were often standard). Further, a lot of us had an electronics background - required if you were around for the first home computers that were kits - so a bit of soldering iron time was never a problem.
TL;DR: shut up child, the adults are talking.

Mah nigger. I'm a bit later than you though - I grew up on 6502 derivatives. Assembly, direct hardware access, and a bit of insight into how your machine worked electronically was standard. Something your teenage NEET that thinks his Linux makes him l33t is utterly incapable of comprehending.

Attached: 1482033576000.jpg (640x539, 80K)

You don't think I know all this? My issue is with the zoomer cunts who threw all that away just to use some proprietary meme plugins.

I donate mainly in the form of creating and contributing code to FOSS.

I'm just not an autistic anti-feminist retard and Wikipedia helped me in middle and high school. Gave em 16 aud and I don't regret it.

Kontakt works, so does Omnisphere; Calf Reverb sounds perfectly fine and you can use the vast majority of Windows native VST reverbs with WINE -WITHOUT- any configuration required, or at the most very minimal 2 minutes of work, it's not fucking 2008 anymore you autistic retard.

Pic related, the multiband compressor can do both linear and non-linear. Calf Reverb has greatly improved over the years.

lsp-plug.in/?page=manuals§ion=mb_compressor_stereo

Get fucked you absolute retard; I hope you enjoyed paying $40 for your linear phase multiband compressor while I paid nothing

Attached: 1543975103613.png (1920x1080, 876K)

Oh, and I'll also mention LinuxSampler used to be able to import Kontakt libraries, until they fucking changed the file format literally because we were able to do this, some fucking company NI is.

I do, not much, but I do. Ardour has gotten surprisingly good for a FOSS DAW recently.

>FOSS is meant to be free as in beer, so a definite "no".
Another retard who missed the point.

Best DAW out there, unfortunately they'll never stick in that sweet Harrison mixbus interface because it would compete with Harrison's own mixbus products.

Only to OpenBSD

I've never demanded anything from anyone in my entire 30 years of working in the industry. It is the modern developers of today acting like bums on the street begging for money to support their gay projects. If they're selling something, I'll buy it if I need it. FOSS was never about having scabs and bums manipulation money out of people. It was about programmers making their software freely available. If faggot want to beg, go back to the old days of shareware. Stay mad, pan handling scam.

>It was about programmers making their software freely available
Wrong, it's free as in freedom, not free as in price

>Omnisphere
Omnisphere does NOT work, it used to work and it's SLOW as motherfucking fuck on Wine. Even if Omnisphere worked, a shit ton of other synths won't work. Especially those that require dongles don't work. Besides, there still aren't any decent DAWs available. Bitwig and those Linux toys are toy compared to Cubase, Logic and Studio One.
>Kontakt
>Calf Reverb has greatly improved over the years.
And yet it's still shit. You obviously never used Lexicon, Valhalla or your ears are fucking braindamaged. It sounds like it was coded by a 12y old.
>Pic related, the multiband compressor can do both linear and non-linear.
>no adaptive threshhold mode
kek

And the worst part is, there's no alternative for Melodyne or VariAudio available on Linux. I could go on for hours. Now stop fuicking larping as if you had a clue about music production. Go back to your fucking animes.

only to smol ones that don't have sjw cancer and are under the pc radar

>It was about programmers making their software freely available.
Lolno. It has nothing to do with either money or availability, it's about defending the freedom of the user.

>no Cubase
>no Studio One
>no Ozone (OMG)
>no Melodyne
>no pianoteq (OMG)
>no Omnisphere (SLOW aka unusable as fuck on wine)
>no NI Razor, in fact no NI plugs at all (support even noted as "Garbage" on Wine)
>shitload of Kontakt libraries won't work on Wine
Gee, I wonder why there aren't any big producers out there that use Linux. Freetarded fags want you to go back to the stone age and renounce modern tools and synths.

get woke go broke

>Omnisphere
>Cubase
>Logic
>Studio One
>Lexicon
>Valhalla
>Melodyne
>VariAudio
>Ozone
>Razor
>Kontakt

All of those are proprietary software and should not be used. Reminder that your freedom is important and valuable, and should not be traded for a handful of basic audio manipulation programs which already have free (libre) replacements.

>It sounds like it was coded by a 12y old.

Write your own then, or pay someone to make one.

Ardour is literally based on Studio One and provides most of the same functionality you absolute cretin. Melodyne has a fucking platinum rating on WINE, you don't even do a basic amount of research before you spout your bullshit do you?

I doubt this user has even used the Calf plugins or even attempted to produce in a GNU/Linux environment, just stop responding to him because based on:
user clearly has no idea what they are talking about.

>he needs pianoteq and doesn't own an actual piano that he can record live in his home studio
>he need a mastering suite like ozone instead of just using separate plugins
>he needs omnisphere and can't visually program a custom modular synth using LMS, or even use a modular synth like VCV
>heavily reliant on patches for his synths because he can't actually make anything from scratch
>too poor to use a professional studio and record their instruments played by professional instrumentalists for unmatched quality and uses kontakt libraries he pirated instead

Imagine being such a basic bitch producer

>Scarlett's have poor internal build quality
Surprisingly sad since the solo model is literally 3 times the price as the behringer.

Doesn't pianoteq run natively on linux?

Yes, it does.
pianoteq.com/try
>click more systems
Not that this necessarily applies to pianoteq (they've supported Linux for quite a while afaik) but thanks to the LinuxVST format and the incredible ease of portability using the JUCE toolkit more and more major plugins will eventually be ported to Linux. Ardour is a fully featured DAW on par with FL, Ableton and Studio one when it comes to functionality, in come cases (especially when compared to Ableton) providing even greater flexibility when it comes to routing paths. It won't be long before production on Linux is as easy as production on Windows or OSX. With the fantastic GNU/Linux audio stack, it may very well become the best OS to use for production. It certainly already is if you are producing with live instruments.

I am not sure if you want linux drivers vs proprietary drivers/software for RME cards, for example.
Hardware support hits pretty hard, no?

>not using Mac for music production
lmfao @ linux and winfags
>not using Logic or Cubase

>Reminder that your freedom is important and valuable, and should not be traded for a handful of basic audio manipulation programs which already have free (libre) replacements.
Fucking communist.

Don't get tricked into installing/using Linux by Loonixfags unless you're a developer. Except for you health, nothing in life is more valuable than your time. There are no official statistics but we all know it's true: if we had two samples, a group of Windows users and another group of Linux users, the mean amount of virgins, unemployment and faggots who watch anime would be higher in the Linux group. Don't deny it, we all know it's true and again, I am talking about the general rule because like in every statistic, there are exceptions. Being unsuccessful almost always results in a lack of self confidence. They can't stand the fact that they suck at everything in life so what they'll do is trying to convince you to use Linux because apparently it's safer and easier to use (lmfao). Maybe they're not even aware of it but subconsciously they know that their counterpart is not going to be able to handle Linux. In their subconscious mind, they want their counterpart to come back and say "what were you talking about? Linux is not easy to use, it's a waste of time" so they can call him stupid for it and feel superior to anything/anyone for once in their life. You have to consider it's not really their fault, it's just their brain trying to compensate. We shouldn't be mad at them. This does not apply to developers (actual developers, and most people on this "tech" board aren't developers) because it's understandable if a dev doesn't want to deal with cygwin, mingw, wsl or installing libraries on Windows in the first place. But using Linux as a daily driver it a timesink, so don't fall for the trap.

Dude. You may not understand music production. But there definitely are differences in synths and effects. Just having a random reverb or synth just for the sake of having them isn't going to cut it.

Bad, prematurely stale pasta.

rme-audio.de/en/downloads/driver/linux.php

ALSA itself supports RME interfaces (likely more than is listed on that page), there's a lot of legacy hardware you can use on Linux that you can't use on other OS, my ancient UME keyboard for instance, does not have drivers for Windows past Vista, but works perfectly with ALSA

>Logic
Outdated meme
>Cubase
Respectable, but there's little it can do that Ardour can't. Ardour runs on OSX btw, and Windows, and Linux; oh and you can open sessions across different operating systems, so you can load any plugin you want in its native environment into it and swap between them for various effects.

Linux can be easy to use depending on the distribution you choose, in some cases it can be easier to use than windows, for instance, there are distributions available for audio professionals that have everything pre-configured, whereas you would need to spend countless hours slowly building up a library of plugins and configuring everything yourself on Windows. You probably fell for the "Install Gentoo" meme.
>the mean amount of virgins, unemployment and faggots who watch anime would be higher in the Linux group
This blatantly untrue, the vast majority of the anime community does not use Linux and most people that use Linux use it in a professional environment, Jow Forums users are the exception, not the rule.

Instead of ignorantly spouting useless vitriol, try this:

ubuntustudio.org/

I can't confirm, but the Linux drivers are probably going to be just as good as the RME drivers themselves, drivers are just a way for your hardware to communicate with other hardware and your Kernel, the Linux Kernel is far superior to the Windows kernel when it comes to performance, especially when it comes to realtime processing.

>You probably fell for the "Install Gentoo" meme.
It may be a meme, there is a very nice music-focused distribution based on it, since this is the topic: gentoostudio.org/
BTW, you replied to pasta.

Oh, I've never actually seen that pasta before so I couldn't tell.

Alright, you know what? This thread has finally convinced me to take up music production again.
I did try to set up Ardour + interfaces + MIDI controllers a couple years ago and everything worked, but I never bothered going further.
The situation however seems better than I expected right now.

all DAWs look like tbf

Seems like it's missing the lv2 and ladspa collections you can normally get on Debian or Arch based distros with a package collection, as far as ease of use goes it's definitely not going to outdo Ubuntu or Arch at this point, but it is notably interesting. Still, if I were going to use Gentoo, I'd use Gentoo and just build everything myself, not use something like Gentoo Studio, to me it kind of belies the point of Gentoo.

Thankfully with ardour you can set different colours for literally every element in the DAW (from a configuration menu or text file if you prefer), although that's not really going to affect the layout, you can get it to look pretty decent and even have it match your X/GTK/QT themes.

Most retarded post I've ever seen.
>doesn't own an actual piano
Give me 50k for a decent piano and I'll ditch modeled piano plugins.
>he need a mastering suite like ozone
Ozone is a modular suite, I never use the all-in-one plugin. Ozone is very surgical and its meters and phasing plug ins are top tier.
>Omnisphere
Omnisphere is a hybrid synth you fucking moron. It lets you build your own sounds, use samples from all analog synths and combine them in a way that isn't possible with your cheap gnu synths.
>he need a mastering suite like ozone
can already tell you're an autistic faggot who doesn't realize that all synths (including software synths) have their own sound and color.
>too poor to use a professional studio
>what is convenience
>he pirated instead
I never pirated software except for when I was a child.
>there's little it can do that Ardour can't
lol youtube.com/watch?v=67mLPK1WwRE
>also ChordTracks, ControlRoom,

>imagine being an Ubuntufag
up to this day, you can't properly use Loonix with an nvidia card because X is shit and nobody wants to push EGL because freetards are faggots.
>inb4 use X
yea and to avoid screen tearing, you'll have to force composite pipelining to have a barely enjoyable desktop experience (don't even get me started if you have a 120+hz screen) which greatly fucks up your GPU's performance.
>inb4 use AMD
yea I'm not going to buy a GPU that sucks more energy than a fucking nuclear reactor

>meters and phasing plugins
We have those too, how exactly is the phasing plugin "top-tier", same with the meters, what do they do that other meters and phasing plugins don't?
>omnisphere
Sounds like LMS, where you visually program your own synth and can do much of the same, albeit in an incredibly dated interface.
>video
Can't be assed to watch the whole thing but they basically replicated Melodyne functionality within the DAW? Like I said, Cubase is respectable, it is and has been for a long time in my eyes the best commercially available DAW out there. I don't understand why all those kids are pirating Fruity Loops of all things when Cubase is right there. Personally, it's just not for me, I've grown highly accustomed to Ardour and I can likely achieve the same functionality Cubase includes with individual plugins or plugins that will eventually be created to replicate whatever they create.
>can already tell you're an autistic faggot who doesn't realize that all synths (including software synths) have their own sound and color.
I'm well aware of this, which is why I think it's fairly stupid to write off GNU/Linux just because you can't use one or two synths on it.

you don't have to shill ardour to me champ l'm already on linux, just saying all projects in any DAW sooner all later look like a clusterfuck

True that
As for your GPU problems, I'm using a Nvidia card with the proprietary drivers and I have zero problems, no screen tearing or anything else of the sort, not when playing videos, rendering them or otherwise and my performance is great. Eventually X will be replaced, it will take time though.

Muh Freedumbs

I don't use Ubuntu, I just recommend Ubuntu Studio to beginners because lets be real, Arch or Gentoo are not going to be a good experience for anyone attempting to use Linux for the first time.

Attached: 1544916552461.png (1920x1080, 219K)

>phasing plugin
*phasing correction plugins like Azimuth or Waves inphase
>Sounds like LMS, where you visually program your own synth and can do much of the same, albeit in an incredibly dated interface.
ONE of the things it can't do is give analog samples the gift of granular synthesis youtu.be/BypwhO0IDy0?t=2196. Omnisphere is too powerful, I couldn't live without it.
>Can't be assed to watch the whole thing but they basically replicated Melodyne functionality within the DAW?
It's better than melodyne and integrated into the DAW which is important to me. Once you've worked with vari audio or Meloydne in combination with ARA (Studio One) you will never want to use a plug like Melodyne externally again.
>I'm well aware of this, which is why I think it's fairly stupid to write off GNU/Linux just because you can't use one or two synths on it.
Listen, if you're happy with your setup I'm happy for you but audio production on Linux didn't cut it for me and I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Linux. But I'll take back my insults, at least you seem to be a producer unlike the other faggot who didn't know what he was talking about.

the fuck is that bait
half of sample producers works on Kontakt
and Omnisphere is priced at $400 for a good reason