Linus is now officially a hacker

Linus is now officially a hacker.
You better subscribe user

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-025618__01.jpg (1080x1721, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/internet-babe-3711236
youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
youtube.com/watch?v=hdcQlmW70KQ)
mixtape.moe/
my.mixtape.moe/agknmr.tar.gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He made linux. He already knows how to hack.

send nudes, snubs

Rule 34

>women thinking they know anything
baka

god american woman are beautiful

damn Mr. Torvald's wife is hot

Woof. The years have not been kind to snubs.

t. incel

Linus is now known as Jow Forums.

Attached: 1515748506491.jpg (1296x1311, 908K)

this, they should all stay on US forever to preserve their beauty

are those genuine smiles?

de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/internet-babe-3711236

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

>de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/internet-babe-3711236
haaaaaaaaaaaa wtf

what the fuck happened to her nose

yes, your eyes don't look like that if you're faking a smile

let's be real, linus is a gay little sociopath and has probably practiced eye-smiling for hundreds of hours in front of a mirror

>and today we'll teach you how to use a thing called "aliases" on LINUX!! woot super useful xD
simple shit and garbage like that is all that girl knows

I bet she doesn't even know how to write a batch file to fuck a windows installation

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

Accurate. This is why I unsubbed from hak5 and all related shit years ago, it's literally gatekeeping and a fucking waste of time for everyone involved.
I checked and it's exactly the same "level" as years ago.
Jesus christ.

Attached: ss.png (1339x643, 1.12M)

Literally who.

>Hak5

That's still a thing? I thought that webseries died off a decade ago along with Revision3.

>gatekeeping
That's not what that word means you stupid fucking misogynist jerkoff. Kill yourself.

Jesus, that's gotta be one of the ugliest girls I've even seen. I'd rather fuck that Trip tranny from /tpg/, and they're not even passable.

She's way prettier than his wife

that's not very hard lmao

>0/10 would not bang
lol u

Attached: ..jpg (500x667, 71K)

Lurk moar

Hacking is illegal. Why hasn't she been arrested?

user, re-read his post
he's just gay, not picky

When did she have a stroke to make her face a horrid mess?

>Digits

no way that's her

Someone tweet, or whatever it's called, her with this

HAHAHAHAH MFW ITS ACTUALLY HER

Attached: 1503648780010.jpg (216x192, 10K)

i dont understand

She can try, but i think he will get stuck to SQL injection attacks, you know tunnel"); DROP TABLE expensivecases;--

Nevermind just looked at the gallery, she still had that gross middle age round face. Turns out she's always been ugly. The pic you posted is literally the only "decent" looking one and that's cause it's a top angle hiding that round chin.

newfag detected

Attached: bmnbnmbe.png (341x412, 237K)

Those nudes are old as fuck, you goddamn newfags.

user, stop sucking her dick

that's a picture of 12 years ago, user. She must look like an Ogro Americano now.

I don't understand your point. Hacking is just being really knowledgeable about some specific piece of tech and realizing what you can do it. Of course a general public hacking thing isn't going to be what you think it is. Besides someone who is knowledgeable isn't going to be watching infotainment youtube channels for information.

>Hacking is just being really knowledgeable about some specific piece of tech and realizing what you can do it.
she isn't
> Of course a general public hacking thing isn't going to be what you think it is.
yes it is, it's exactly like what I think it is, and it's not this shit
>Besides someone who is knowledgeable isn't going to be watching infotainment youtube channels for information.
Yes they are. Plenty of good content on youtube, like defcon talks.
Or even people who make regular content can be interesting and informative. Like LiveOverflow or someone similar.
Obviously not going to be their main source. But, hak5 has been going for like 10 years, and look at this screenshot 10 minute video about IF statements.
Baby tier stuff.

>2006 was 13 years ago

Attached: sad_frog.png (400x388, 59K)

BTFO

Attached: 1324676517001.png (300x163, 4K)

she has some revealing photos floating around already.

>de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/internet-babe-3711236

yep totally her, I remember seeing a image of these being posted on hak5 forum, and off to the right it shows whose in the thread reading it, and shannons username was active in the thread. IDK what her response was to it though.

Its no different than linus tech tips, gamersnexus, liveoverflow, defcon talks, etc its all entertainment with an audience. And there is nothing wrong with having a basic tech channel.

If you want education on youtube watch someone giving a proper lecture. Not some branded youtube business.

Dude, youtube has some *amazing* content for hacking, pentesting, RE, malware analysis, CTFs, etc.

he literally said that though did u read the post
>Its no different than
fuck off it absolutely is
if you can't tell the difference between the shit you listed, truly, you're an idiot

I replied to the wrong person :( Meant to reply to
>Besides someone who is knowledgeable isn't going to be watching infotainment youtube channels for information.

I have a degree in CS and I am IT professional by day. I watch a lot of youtube in my spare time, I can directly compare if its something I already learned and across the board people do a horrible job. If you are actually attempting to learn from these outlets you are doing it wrong.

mediocre fuckable

Attached: artie-1545307073-6502.jpg (800x600, 38K)

thanks for missing the point again and again in every post
I'm done replying.

I don't watch Hak5 but I watched her appearances with Bryan Bushwood I can imagine what the content is like and there is nothing wrong with that. I am not promoting the channel as I don't even watch it myself but if you find it offensive you are probably just a faggot.

ITS HER

Attached: 345eb43999c4b6ac98a387f64633e6f2.jpg (2480x3507, 1.59M)

damn she is quintessential mutt

She hasn't changed at all, she still looks like shit lol

If Linus could just go ahead and kill himself, that'd be greeeaattt.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAknAoPZ2JSm9NRN_G9tIsUM.jpg (464x465, 29K)

I don't understand how anyone who's surrounded by computers all the time doesn't know how to program. It's almost absurd.

>watching linus slap his cock all over the asus gpus
I was fucking screaming

His is measured; fake. Hers is legitimate but she's exaggerating.

who dat

Their faces look like creepy masks.

Attached: images(91).jpg (245x204, 8K)

Disgusting poop eyes

Still would, I laugh at you high standards dweebs

lål
whores just can't help themselves

Fucking fish face motherfucker goddamn

Wtf eye smiling is easy as fuck to do.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linus,
is in fact, Gaymer/Linus, or as I've recently taken to calling it, gay more Linux.
Linus is not an entertainer unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning gayming system made useful by the gayming community, developers
utilities and vital system components comprising a full entertainer as defined by STEAM.

But in her prime...

>calling people newfags because they didn't know about twitter thot #62962615's nudes

Attached: 1443636120317.jpg (200x173, 8K)

Kek I just opened the gallery and it was deleted 20 seconds later

did you manage to rip the gallery
did you

Attached: 008_028_1000.jpg (768x1024, 186K)

Is it bad that I think she's a 6-7/10? Mainly because she isn't a "what's a computer" type of woman

i want to cum on her glasses

No I literally opened one pic, went on to the next and everything was gone

wonder if she hacked the site
if the backdoor was wide open when she wiped it

Gallery deleted, anyone got the pics?

there were baps so can't be posted hear

Except it was posted all over Jow Forums some years ago. Lurk moar

>tfw no snubs gf to write exploits with

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

I think you should show your tits.

>A
MI PIXULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Jow Forums doesn't even know how to extract images from their cache.
I suppose you guys just don't 'care' enough.
I'm almost proud.

She literally spent 10 minutes in a hack tip episode explaining the most basic bash functions like how to echo to a file. 10 FUCKING MINUTES (youtube.com/watch?v=hdcQlmW70KQ)

If anything, Linus became dumber, but at least he got a good nut.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 486K)

Dang, it kinda looks like her

It is her but they're really old. I had a folder with all her nudes once but can't find it, though I think it's still there somewhere. Just google "shannon morse nudes" and do some digging

They were posted earlier in the thread but they're deleted now lel.

I've found my backup of them in an old .tar file, which has no pussy shots just tits. Not sure where to upload.

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

How big is it?
mixtape.moe/ if 100mb or less. Other than that probably MEGA.

ain't none reading that you silly ho
t. sargeant smith at cruising altitude

Only 10.9MB, and most aren't nude just lewd, but it's all I could find and this was about 2 years ago: my.mixtape.moe/agknmr.tar.gz

8/8 nice b8 m8