Give me an assignment, Professor Jow Forums

Preferably something I can do in a low level language.

Attached: 1512123609323.jpg (323x250, 14K)

Contribute to that AI waifu project

Make me a new CHURCH WEBSITE GOOD NIGHT I HATE THIS DUMB WEB HOSTER WITH CSS THEMES

Make an algorithm or AI that, given an image, returns a % confidence rate reflecting how certain it is that the image is a pepe or wojak image.

Create a neural net that given a table will be able to use each column to give a distribution for the error terms of each column.

You can even get it to do multiple passes where once it knows that some of the data is shitty it will feel the other data is less shitty.

That requires downloading libraries n stuff. I want something I can code in one file without downloading anything.

>projecteuler.net

Chip-8 emulador. Do it now.

You can easily do this in C without libraries user.
Treat each image as a tensor and create a distribution of images. Sample new images to give probability they are wojak. Probability above 50% output wojak else not wojak

> low level
> dumbasses suggesting machine learning
The absolute state of this eel farming board

Write a routine that draws rounded rectangles with arbitrary rounding as fast as possible.

What AI waifu project?

all machine learning algorithms are implemented in low level languages you absolute brainlet

write an anime imageboard in assembly language

Write some kind of networking driver/modem. It doesn't have to work over WiFi or regular internet, it could transmit over IR or serial port or what have you. Bonus if it impliments any TCP standard (think one of the low numbered ones). You don't absolutely need a router for custom networking but must transmit a file from one device/terminal to another.

That would quickly turn into an Assembly program that calls C to execute a Bash command that runs Python scripts.

nvidia drivers for linux

SVM in c++

Attached: lepe.png (940x1110, 579K)

That’s very nice, user.

thanks friend

Attached: whenphpistooeasy.png (506x662, 278K)

Attached: sicp_apu_zoom.png (323x250, 71K)

> Muh pytorch is acktually making C calls behind the scenes
Unironically die, no one does ML in low level languages and only a retarded larper would dare claim otherwise.

Create an 8-bit NES clone and write Mario in assembly for it (the original was written in assembly too so it shouldn't be that hard).

Actual quality content, thanks user

Disregard this, make an x86 emulator instead.

Make a graphical calculator
Bonus points for 3D

Holy shit OP do this. I guarantee Google will hire you on the spot.