Best headphones for under $100?

best headphones for under $100?

Attached: hedfon.png (564x353, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-Audiophile-Open-Air-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sony MDR-V6

hyper x cloud (they are beyerdynamics)

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-Audiophile-Open-Air-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ

Save up $50 more and buy these when they drop.

Attached: t9QmCD4rQEmdqhiXUZPN_AI7B6379%20copy[1].jpg (1600x485, 71K)

>~200
uh user?
>massdrop
this doesnt work for aussie fags

are there any good closed headphones for those that exhibit jewish qualities

>aussie
I'm sorry for your loss. Jubilees are honestly the best headphone deal, even better than 6xx. $500 headphones for $150.

>>>/hpg/

Best sub 200 AND 100 closed back is the Status CB-1.
Open backed, I'm not sure

no they are based on takstar pro 80

Takstar pro 82

Hello, shills

m40x

SHP9500

Sennheiser HD 4.40 looks nice desu

*snaps*

>He doesn't know

>they are beyerdynamics
Really?

If you count a stolen design.

I got used dt880s for $80 with busted pads and dog-chewed cord. $30 replacement pads, $1 of wire and 20 mins soldering. $111 was good for me, I've used them daily for a few years. I'm not sure how common this price is for 880s but if you're shooting for high end they can usually be found in good condition used and repaired.

I have these as well what don't I know?

Umm... user Hyper x clouds are takstar rebrands.

no takstar pro qpad hyper x and that weird chink brand that uses same mould all uses parts from beyers factory.

beyers started to sell OEM headphones to these brands after 2008 financial crisis to keep their plastic machines in Germany going because no one was buying 500$ headphones then.

thats why all these rebrands say "assembled in china" not made in china beacuse the parts are shipping from germany to china in massive bags to be assembled by slaves