Mmkay, lets just get this thing straight (with none of that retarded crybaby BULLSHIT of yours, Jow Forums)

1. Vega VII is able to 100+ FPS in DMC 5 maxed at 4K while with FRAPS in background (meaning when FRAPS is not present FPS is bound to be even higher, since FRAPS generally tends to cut FPS drastically even IF not recording).

2. Vega VII is EASILY (no sweat at all) able to solid 60 FPS while everything maxed out (even Witcher 3 with GimpWorse) at 4K in EVERY modern AAA and even AAAA (X4, Star Citizen, etc) YOBA, judging by it's 4K maxed performance in Project Cars 2.

3. At this current day even 2080 Ti can't get solid 60 FPS at 4K maxed in Senua and Desu Sex Mankind Divided, while Vega VII clearly CAN (again, solid 100+ FPS in 4K maxed DMC 5 and Project Cars 2 are a VERY clear sign of this).

4. Absolute majority of latest non-reference 2080 Ti models have TRIPLE 8-pin, yet everyone bitches and whines about Vega VII having just two on the reference board. This is all while Vega VII clearly having BETTER efficiency due to 7nm providing cool and quiet operation even with air. The triple fan solution on reference is LITERALLY just for looks AND extreme OverClocking, as well as double 8-pins, since AMD ALREADY SAID THAT IT CAN EASILY OPERATE ON JUST ONE 6-PIN. YES, ONE-FUCKING-SIXPIN.

5. Vega VII very clearly beats 2080 in performance while costing 700$, which is 100$ cheaper since 2080 costs 800$ on general (not even best models) everywhere, AT BEST. Yet you bitch and whine about a card that easily beats 2080 costing "too much" even though it's CHEAPER than the said 2080.
All in all - Vega VII turns out to be a vastly superior product on all fields and fronts, than the noVideot GayForced ReTardX 2080/2080Ti garbage. And yet you're crying and whining with that retarded kindergartner-tier shitposting about "1080p in console Forza" and other shit everywhere on the board.
Fucking hypocrite POS losers, almost all of you.
You abso-fucking-lutely just DON'T GET IT AT ALL.

Attached: MAKOMINAKO.png (500x331, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMRSrnL25Nw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if the child consents though

Imagine being lost so deep in childish escapism that you spend even a second thinking about "100 FPS at 4K resolution" re: a game about a gay demon who fights other demons with a sword

You can't just post girls and except to get more replies that way. You have to find an image that's relevant to the text of your thread.

1080 ti retailed for same price while offering same performance 2 YEARS ago as vega vii now, how is that even remotely close to a win? this shit is literally a reroll of rx480 offering 970 performance 2 years later, amd has not had a compelling product to sell since r9 290 or maybe even 7970

I'm actually way more excited to see how Vega VII performs in B2R, Star Citizen maxed in 8K (and Star Citizen already supports up to 16K, as well as X4 is), and Fecal Fartassy XV completely maxed in 4K + GimpWorse. If Vega VII manages to simply brute force the flying fucks out of FF XV with GimpWorse and get solid 60 FPS at 4K maxed in that piece of garbage, I'll be more than pleased.

ok

1080 Ti =/= 2080. No matter what dumb shitposters like yourself say about it, 1080 Ti is NOT same as 2080. And 1080 Ti's prices are currently through the roof due to scarcity and end of production, rareness.

>retarded crybaby bullshit = the post

it offers virtually the same performance and many benchmarks prove it, also 1080 ti is easily avaliable for far less than the retail price, you can snag used 1080ti for 450-500$ no problem which completely blows both 2080 and vega viii out of the water in terms of value

Attached: gtx.png (1915x1079, 554K)

user you shouldn't listen to childen. They are dumb.

Unrelated but can anyone find a gtx1080 ti?
A friend wants for me to make an expensive ass build but i cannot find any 1080ti being sold here.

>ShillUnboxed
Nice dropping of the ball, retard.

>1080 ti is easily available
And that, ladies and gentlemen, how we all know you're full of shit.

here have comparison side by side
youtube.com/watch?v=mMRSrnL25Nw
also another source proving my point from gamer's nexus, there's like at least 10 other benchmark websites that show the same results so are you saying they are all corrupted shills, how naive can you be?
they are available in my market I see at least 20 used 1080 tis at first glance, but maybe murrica is different from europe

Attached: rtx-2080-fe-bench-far-cry-5-4k-high.png (810x650, 51K)

That was before new optimized drivers came, which made 2080 performing way better than 1080 ti, also partly because, as previously int he past, nGreedia gimped 1xxx series with newer drivers.

>used
And that, ladies and gentlemen, how we all know you're a total fucking retard.

do you have any proof to back that up?

tell me exactly why buying used parts at fraction of the original cost is a bad thing, so far the only thing you can do is throw insults at people, not a great way to prove any point

We were discussing strictly only mint condition, boxed, fresh, retail-tier products, you fucking retard. I can just as well say I can buy a USED Vega 64 for 300$ nowadays. Because I did not so long ago, actually. Used market doesn't mean jack shit as we're comparing retail mint prices based off of MSRP/inflated.

please exactly quote where previously you mentioned discussing new parts only, you clearly just made it up now because you're losing this argument, 1080ti isn't even new it's a 2 year old card which I stated in my first post, isn't it obvious you buy something 2 years old used?

The most important aspect of vega is HBM

HBM is fundamentally superior Memory configuration than GDDR because not only does it give you massively increased bandwidth but even more important is the reduced signal latency because the signal is traveling a short ways through an interposer to a neighboring chip instead of going through traces on the PCB to a GDDR chip off the die.

As a result the Frame timings on HBM cards are low and silky smooth as fuck. This is WAY more important to visual quality in games than average FPS.

The only way this card would be bad is if the core was too weak to push 4K at ultra graphic settings but not only does it match the 2080 and do 4K 60fps Ultra but it also does 110-120fps consistently at 4K on optimized game titles

This is largely due to the new vega design which double the ROPs from 64 on the vega64 to 128 on the new vega. This is improving pixel fill rate and as a result, the TFLOPS performance of the new vega is more efficiently translating into rendered framerates.

Anyone who knows anything about hardware knows that this card is absolutely fucking amazing. If i had the choice of getting a free 2080ti and a VegaVII I would grab the 2080ti sell it for 1200 to a retard on craigslist and then buy the vega and a new PSU with the profits.

Vega VII isn't even out yet and we only have an MSRP price, so OBVIOUSLY we should compare ONLY MSRP prices, you DUMB, DENSE FUCK.

>AMD ALREADY SAID THAT IT CAN EASILY OPERATE ON JUST ONE 6-PIN. YES, ONE-FUCKING-SIXPIN.

With a lot of asticks maybe, like huge undercloak. Poor Vega.

>Desu Sex

Attached: 1516573713106s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

so in the end all you have are insults, what a waste of time

Get rekt, imbecile.

Grow up and stop playing video games you consumerist child.

U seem MA

Attached: 1542380403591.jpg (192x246, 10K)