Please Help

I am a Psychology Major at the College of Coastal Georgia in Brunswick, GA, USA, and I am currently undergoing two factor analysis research projects. Both projects are completely voluntary and anonymous and take roughly 10 minutes to complete. I am trying to gather at least 500 participants per study. There is no compensation other than assisting in the advancement in our understanding of specific personality traits. There is a slight typo in the introduction stating that you must be a United States citizen to participate. This is false. There is a drop down box in the first part of the survey that will allow you to state what country you are from so be assured that the data we collect will reflect your location properly. I will answer any questions you have to the best of my ability. Please feel free to share these links to anyone you think would be interested.
Correction Behavior Research
ccga.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_57uc6hxCSQXiDkx
Retaliation Research
ccga.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5puhJnGXhZnf821

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (389x550, 36K)

tl;dr

lol but you took the time to reply......sounds like you are wasting your own time more than I am. XD

tl;dr

thanks for continuing to bump my thread. I appreciate it.

nigga just give us the TL;DR

Follow the links and participate in the research?

lol not hard to figure out.

done.
the two links are the same survey, no?

Yall are ridiculously lazy I swear. All u had to do was LOOK at the post to see what was going on.

tl;dr
probs a shit blog post
or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

No they are not. The names at the very top are different if that helps distinguish them.

Both surveys just have the same format.

research study lol. Y so offended by a detailed post? yall are funny.

also thank you.

postings more than 20 words at a time on Jow Forums makes you look like a faggot.

>yall
sister fucking trailerpark redneck detected

it is georgia after all

ahhh well guess I am one. Its an ethical dilemma when it comes to research. We are required to do so.

k

got it. it was just that the first 20 questions or so were the same, but i'm going at it.
and you're welcome

yep. Im from GA, if that makes me a redneck so be it, but I know some truly backwoods ppl and they would not consider me such. All that college learnin' be gettin' n dah way yall.

Yah those are the demographics and the base line of questions we are verifying our new designs off of.

the thing is, this board isn't exactly the best place to look for research.

t.alum of the college of daddies belt and jug blowing

we want as large and diverse participation population as we can get. Im not gonna have my feeling hurt so I volunteered to deal with Jow Forums and other user sights we are posting on.

TLDR: Im posting it EVERYWHERE lol

LMAO nice one.

tl;dr

its on the post already sweet thing.

Done. Good luck with your research americafren

Attached: 8C0B4265-C3B3-4FEF-B5F3-4850729A98A6.jpg (926x1315, 269K)

try posting it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1519311168078.gif (400x400, 66K)

good idea, thank you

thank you!!!

bumping

ok but this donut tho
I fucking love this donut care to join me?

Attached: Patcho eat a donut.png (220x217, 80K)