>this is a serious program
Fucking zoomers

Attached: disfart.png (700x139, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tehemopenguin
twitter.com/amadeus
twitter.com/theotherredfox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We run this country now, grandpa. Grassroot operations for the GOP were based on Discord in 2016.

The absolute state of republicans

OwO

That sounds gay.

Don't forget the cartoonish UI

Attached: cancer.png (507x564, 44K)

still better than Windows' 10 prompts "working on it" "something went wrong" etc.

Dont like it -> dont use it. Not everything can have that classic SAP aesthetic

uwu

Why get ass blasted about something when you can just ignore it?

Does Alt + F4 still closes this fucking thing completely?

Attached: Sym-Bionic.Titan.S01E15.Disenfranchised.720p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.H.264-HERO.mkv_snapshot_01.13.479.png (667x666, 337K)

Well it was built for manchildren gaymers what did you expect.

twitter.com/tehemopenguin
twitter.com/amadeus
twitter.com/theotherredfox

Attached: 1521317034627.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Is that pedobear?

Attached: Selection_006.jpg (504x629, 8K)

> no PoC
> no women
can someone dial up the fuckers to fix this nazi shit asap?

Fucking degenerates

>I get upset if any program on my computer, even a fucking gamer chat app, isn't sterile and professional
Maybe you're just autistic. Discord and apps like it remind me of a time when not every line of text on a computer was written by marketers and "UX experts" to be neutral and boring, and developers were free to be a bit silly. It's only humourless shitheads like you who are preventing us from going back to that.

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Attached: durr.png (617x347, 55K)

>he doesn't like the loading messages clearly inspired by a game released almost 20 fucking years ago
Yeah, real zoomer references here.

it comes as no great surprise that the alt right turned out to consist of cucked soiboi zoomers

Attached: 0b4vvpq4f6d01.jpg (960x492, 56K)

This is one of the worst sentences every conceived in the English language. Wow, that was an adventure from start to end

>shitty fellow kids chat program is still infinitely better than anything this board as ever produced
lmao

Attached: 1529884133380.jpg (776x1024, 109K)

Woof woof

Why does this piece of shit have so much downtime/lag? I've never experienced anything like that with iMessage/Telegram/Slack/Messenger but it happens all the time Discord /despite/ having a paid subscription available along with selling your data.

Attached: apt-get-fucked.png (385x204, 4K)

>Nazi
>Basedboy

Boi you millennials really don't know how to meme do you

>>this is a serious program
said no one ever
it's a fookin webapp

Attached: image.png (216x233, 9K)

Attached: PolTards.jpg (3829x1660, 1.19M)

There's a black guy on the right

Nah. I like it when everything isn't sterile, humorless, and designed by marketers, but the discord shit is cringy as fuck, and 100% the result of how marketers think youth speak.

>serious program
It's literally software for kids that play video games. There's nothing serious about it at all.

Yikes

Attached: IMG_0710.jpg (781x1023, 132K)

I have old game manuals that used to write cool shit in there and even things like "If youre still reading this.." or "assuming you havent quit the game yet we suggest"
I had a pair of Cerwin Vega speakers that had a manual with it like "We dont suggest turning these speakers up unless youre in the Hirsh Air Hangar on a friday night (call us if you do) and other conversational shit

Stupid conservative

Attached: 6DDD5CFD8437415F99FA0BB3A5319FBD.jpg (320x240, 16K)

>open program
>get a fucking loading screen
>it's filled with dead "epic gaymurr" maymays
Fuck this shit, it's pure cringe.

>San Francisco
Not surprised. That whole region suffers from a sort of mass hysteria. They invent problems and blow them up so big that the rest of the country actually takes it somewhat seriously.
The bubble can't pop soon enough. These dumshits who do little other than polish some retarded chat client for their career are going to end up homeless when it turns out that actually being productive is hard.

Attached: 1546726479546.jpg (2662x2464, 1.88M)

Boomers don't want to be comfy?

Attached: DotDotBang _ DotDotBang Store _ Squishy, Stationery and Accessories Online Shop.jpg (480x450, 26K)

>Everybody I disagree with is a Nazi
You morons literally can only think in cliches. No wonder statistically a large fraction of people at leftist protests can't even articulate what the protest is about.

I cringe hard enough at all the rebbit may mays when that crap starts up.
And then there was the time I installed it on my phone and it was days before I finally realized that my phone was constantly beeping at me because Dicsored on Android defaults to "stay running in background" and "beep every time someone posts to chat".

My favorite is the TWO (count 'em) color themes, either kill-my-eyes night mode, or medium gray on light gray. And there's no control to hide the channel list when I only care about one channel.

>>this is a serious program
says who?

Your employer when he forces you to use it for team speak

cringe

uwu

He's too poor for teams?

It isn’t, they’re actually fucking around
t. man who knows their writer

i would just laught in his face for doing that

>It isn’t, they’re actually fucking around
So it's a case of "I was just pretending to be retarded!" with stale, unfunny memes? Okaaaaaay.

Why don't Microsoft just make a discord come and put it in Windows?

FPBP based and redpilled

what's this :3c

The conclusion is that people heavily invested in politics that are not politicians are probably a bunch of losers.

>literally wears a swastika and does the nazi salute
>gee y dose ppl thing im a nazi? :cc
If you don't want to be called a nazi then don't act and think like one.

This.
>tfw miss when games were full of easter eggs and humor and not the try hard, realistic, emo shit nowadays
They quiet literally do not make them like they used to.

OwO uwu

Attached: Discord OwO.jpg (850x674, 37K)

I've always wanted to make a reddit-free locale but I've no idea how and I doubt their team would ever accept it into their locale selector

Application messages should be short, professional and straight to the point.
In case of errors, they should also be diagnostic: the user should be able to clearly understand *why* the error occurred.

I'll take
>Error: file not found.
over
>Uh-oh! Looks like that cute sweet file wasn't home this time. Maybe you could try calling again? I certainly hope she isn't rejecting you!
any day.

Imagine trying to diagnose a program and you get reddit tier jokes as error messages. Truly we seem to be approaching idiocracy

>this is a serious program
it isn't

If this is the state of the front-end, could you imagine what the codebase looks like?
In cases like this I'm actually glad for proprietary software.

Those are hilarious. Now we need a third and a fourth one about religious extremists and failed comic artists, like Chris-Chan, Preston and Mookie.

Tell him he's not funny.
And to move out of California.

When I use the desktop "app" version of Dicsored, sometimes I'll be typing fast and it will crash. I mean, at least it does try to re-launch, but I have to click on the channel again, and it usually keeps crashing as I type unless I t y p e r e a l s l o w and finally get the line sent. Oh, and it has also crashed when I've plugged in a USB keyboard. Note that this is on Mac, where it shouldn't even fucking care that you've plugged in a USB keyboard.

Based and redpilled

>install a new os
>install discord
>it logs me in without needing to put in my username or password

I don't like this...

Attached: BTN_Sayonara_Zetsubou_Sensei_02_1280x720_h264_BD_FLAC_549B0E9E.mkv_snapshot_16.15_2016.09.09_17.21.4 (1280x720, 76K)

For real?

based and zoomerpilled

I went from debian to fedora and it just logged me in. Anybody else willing to do a hard drive wipe and test this?

Attached: The_6838b8_5781729.jpg (780x519, 86K)

I bet you were online.

I have had the opposite experience. Whenever I try login in anywhere it tells me "nope" and emails me a link to verify my identity.

>minimise to tray
what the fuck is this? Discord is just a browser tab lmao

Attached: hf6dfds4jb821.jpg (624x1129, 112K)

Now we need to get all those losers in a single arena and let them fight it out, then transport the survivors to family therapy.

Discord is an Antifa doxing app. Nothing more. Anyone who uses it deserves anything they get.

Attached: 1516429302479.jpg (575x651, 65K)

I like how some ausitic neetcuck is triggered by the presentation of Discord and the various configurations that it offers. I guess when you spend an upwards of 8hours a day in your "traps only OwO" or "NEET4feels" Discord servers you feel entitled to how a software is configured.

Imagine that your life is so worthless and boring you are concerned by such things. The only thing that is poorly configured is what you call your failure of a life that only exists due to you being parasite on your family and now a software company out of America.

>tfw when I suggested this function.

>conservatism is the new punk
>This post

The absolute state of conservatism and nationalism around the world desu. This is why it's only going to be a short fad.

They don't care about politics, they just want to belong to "their" group and fight their "enemies".

>>>resetera
>>>reddit
etc

Is he wearing rollerblading protection outside of rollerblading? That like having to wear a helmet inside your house. The alt right is only so strong and energetically promulgated because it is mostly fueled by the sexual frustration of the three quarters of incels that it is made up of.

A B S O L U T E S T A T E

>Bernie Sanders supporter amongst communistlets
>Not making fun of Jason Unruhe instead

6/10

I think chris-chan does that all on his own allready.

reactionary and redpilled

why is it that leftists are always way more ridiculous and laughable than neo nazis/skinheads? On the latter side the worst you can find is ugly fat rednecks and equally ugly kekistani retards even though they aren't actual nazis while in leftist rallies you can find the most disgusting abominations on earth

Those messages were made by a 43 year old company, while discord is only 3.

Attached: microsoft boomer.png (403x360, 161K)

Attached: brainlet rage.png (485x443, 31K)

That actually looks quite peaceful.

Sent from my iPhone

Because ugly people are often filled with resentement and have an axe to grind. Ugly on the outside more often than translates to ugly on the inside.

God, I miss Boomersoft Boomdows XBoom

GOODE BOYEEE xDDDD HOOOMAN GOOD ME LOVE HOOMAN UPBOATED XD ROFL EPIC FOR THE WIN

I hate reddit so much.

I've never used Discord.

There's a "desktop" version that's baked into an app with an entire fucking web browser wrapped around it.

>using discord

>he didn't wipe partitions when installing a new distro
Idiot.

/thread