Redmi Note 7 Edition
>SD660
>1080p display
>48MP camera
>headphone jack
>USB-C
>4000mah battery with QC4.0 fast charging
>starts at $150

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Post a Mini-Review of your Smartphone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread

Attached: c504f543346171a17ff7318a14f6c0bc.jpg (3840x2160, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mi.com/redminote7/specs/
celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
honorbuy.com/1599-redmi-note-7-64gb-smartphone-black.html
honorbuy.com/28-eu-direct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU NORMALFAGS FOR RUINING ANY CHANCE OF EVER GETTING A GOOD COMPACT FLAGSHIP EVER AGAIN FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN SONY

Are we being raided by chinks or something? You'd have to be brain damaged to spend anything more than about $100 on a chinese brand.

Redmi note 7 is neat! Probably will be my next phone, i am thinking about note 7 or poco.

Attached: 1538389187045.png (400x800, 28K)

>headphone jack
Is it confirmed? Is so this might be the next fotm

Check your calendar because you might be stuck in 2010.

>HURR DURR WHY DON'T PEOPLE BUY FROM BRAND THAT DOES NO PR AT ALL

永远不要忘记1989年6月4日的受害者

我不喜欢共产党我相信民主对中国有利

我们应该听赵紫阳

现在停止对法轮功的残酷迫害!

台湾是一个主权国家。 它不是中国的一个省。

我在哪里可以买到小熊维尼T恤?

Ahh, found self-hating chink.

Go scrub my toilet fucking bead eyed insect.

It might be fucking time for me to upgrade from RN3P. Its barely keeping itself from falling apart now, the battery has gone to shit, apps open slow and the capacitive bottom buttons are a nightmare and gets hyperactive if it's even slightly wet.

Yes, pic related is from the official specs:
mi.com/redminote7/specs/

Attached: key.jpg (990x511, 45K)

Are you me? I am on the exact same boat.
Pocophone is also a very good choice. Why is so hard to choose?

Attached: 1543530702175.jpg (5702x3801, 2.72M)

>supports up to 256GB of expandable storage
MicroSD slot confirmed too

Pocophone is 150$ more expensive than the incoming RN7, which seems like a far more worthwhile upgrade than 4,5 or 6 since my use case really doesn't warrant a high end phone.

The only issue is waiting for RN7 to get into my third world shithole.

No 3.5mm no buy

Does Xiaomi have any phone that's worth buying right now that's roughly equal in size to the regular size Pixel/Galaxy S9 or are they all the same size as the plus size models?

Are you from Brazil?

NO OLED NO BUY

Just wait for the RedMi 7 (pro) to release I guess?
The only phone I could find that was around equal in size was the RedMi 6.

Too bad it comes with the dreadful miui, I seriously hate that. Full of ads and worthless apps. I wish the redmi also had an Android one alternative even if it's a little more expensive. I guess it's time to wait for custom ROMs...

gcam won't help with details
check full res pics between a Pixel 3/Note 9/gcam 6T and you'll see.

dew ne lo moh on all chinkshit!

>Full of ads and worthless apps.
It takes like 5 mins to disable all that

Easily debloated even without unlocking with only a few lines in adb

>Full of ads
Found the "Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 pro" country

Just buy the Zenfone Max Pro M1, practically stock android and it doesn't come with chinkshit PRC spyware

That price... It's fake... Or not?

like 3 months ago i bought redmi note 5, and redmi note 7 is already out? wtf? by the end of 2019 they release redmi note 10 by this rate

Asus is still chinkshit.

It's not. It's on the official site but as always price in other regions will be higher.

It's the official Chinese retail pricing, it was announced during the launch event.
3GB/32GB: CNY999 = ~$147/128€
4GB/64GB: CNY1199 = ~$177/153€
6GB/64GB: CNY1399 = ~$206/179€

Expect a little higher prices through resellers.

What's the best ROM for Redmi Note 5?

Lineage OS or xiaomi.eu

There is a Pro version coming after that is going to use a Sony camera sensor, and maybe a better SoC.

I've read that the SD660 doesn't fully support a 48mp camera, so that's something to be aware when it comes out.

I have a Redmi Note 4, got it like 14 months now, should I try to sell it and upgrade to a Redmi Note 7?
The main reason would be better camera quality, because the 4 has really bad low light performance. How does it compare, have there been any reviews or something?

No it's not. It's not PRC sponsored. Chinkshit refers to Chinese brands exclusively.

Just stop being a total poorfag and buy the Note 9, you'll get excellent low light performance.

>republic of China
>not chinkshit

Doesn't count.

Are you using GCam? (You should be)

>How does it compare, have there been any reviews or something?
It was literally just announced earlier today, will take some time before first reviews are out.

I'm using pixel experience 9.0 and it's pretty good, just remember to flash a custom kernel it makes the phone much faster than stock rom.

>just b urself bro

I seriously hope you guys dont do this

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-171952_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg (1080x2220, 612K)

GCam? what's that? play store has too many similar named results.

Does the average chink actually use ir blasters?

Aieeyah, now that's what I call a real phone!

>Has IR Blaster but no NFC
Dropped

Google Camera, it's a port of the Pixel camera software that improves the camera performance a lot, especially in low light. It's not available on the Play Store, you need to unlock your bootloader and enable Camera2api to use it, and then download on of the APKs from here:
celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

You won't find it on the play store lol

Thanks, fren.

>xz1c finally gets 9.0
>half of the new features are missing
Im glad that the new nav bar and recent menu isnt there, but what the fuck sony

Attached: 1525367965794.gif (256x192, 1.49M)

What new features?

It's taiwanese.

>Taiwan, officially the Republic of China (ROC), is a state in East Asia

which gcam am I supposed to use with the meme 5 pro?
there's so much shit on xda and I'm not sure which one to choose from.

>Night light (its on dev options but its not working)
>New Gesture Navigation
>horizontal recents menu/app switcher
>Wind Down mode
>dark mode

but yeah we got 739 new emojis and forced the clock to left side which apparently are more important

Sony is ass, their smartphone group is one of the worst in the world. Why anyone buys them in current year confounds me. They're not active at all

Taiwan is independent.

I'm sure your phone or any electronics you own can't possibly be Chinese. No, that never happens.

Air conditioners are popular there so I'd imagine yes.

+1.

Irrelevant, they're still chinks by definition

Doesn't change the fact that it's called Republic of China.

It's not about using products manufactured in China, it's about CHINESE BRANDS. Avoid chink brands, chinkshit comes from there.

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

The first download option here seems to be recommended a lot. Remember to install the camera patch Magisk module.

exactly, WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?!?!
Why are all phones over a half a foot long now?!!?! it's supposed to be a phone not a fucking tablet

>it's about CHINESE BRANDS. Avoid chink brands, chinkshit comes from there
And? What's so bad about Chinese brands? Ironically Xiaomi is one of the most developer friendly OEMs, as well as OnePlus (OPPO). Also applies to:
Good thing Redmi Note 4 has reached legendary status on XDA and with developers. Redmi Note 5 has many custom ROMs available as well, and the Redmi Note 6 Pro is starting to get developer support. It's just a matter of time for the next Redmi Note device.

Imagine accidentally sitting on it.
*snap*

They aren't long, screen to body ratios have been getting higher. Look at the Mi Max line if you want too see something gigantic. Not all devices with displays larger than 5" are that size.

Not surprising since their devices are very rarely meant for the US where most complaints for the lack of NFC come from.

I do, but I will stop when the Note 9 doesn't cost $800.

where will you guys buy? im refreshing all day today,but it seems they will push back the release to the 15th

honorbuy.com/1599-redmi-note-7-64gb-smartphone-black.html

Don't use honorbuy they ship from China. Check your localretailers or find some site that has local warehouses like GearBest

Disregard that I'm dumb and didn't see that you want the Note 7.

Nope, they ship from EU if you live in EU.

I guess Xiaomi's strategy evolved from quarter to quarter based on manufacturers' stock. Always ready to get rid of the surplus at very good price.

how are they not long? 6.3inx3in is an objective distance, these things are just fucking massive. I've been sitting on this note 8 for quite a while now, I'm ready and willing to upgrade, but holy shit it's looking like i'm gonna have this motherfucker for a minute

honorbuy.com/28-eu-direct

Do they ship newly released products from EU too?

Use this site:

They should, but my guess the Note 7 will be sould out in 20 minutes when it gets available.

My plan is buying like 10 and scalping them.

Why would the US care about NFC? They can barely use NFC payments anywhere. In AU, NZ and the EU you can use NFC payments in literally every store that accepts cards.
You're right on one thing though, it's for China and they use QR codes to pay for everything for whatever reason.

Redmi Note 7 sounds too good to be true, at least for those prices.

Whats the deal?

Does the Redmi Note 7 have NFC? That's the one thing I miss on my Note 4. I would trade the useless IR blaster any day for NFC.

It doesn't.

Nope, for some reason the Chinks hate NFCs.

Fuck.

There's no catch. Enjoy the cheapies. Consumer electronics doesn't need to be expensive

Can you explain the NFC meme to me? Don't tell me you use Goypay or some shit like that?

Shouldn't expect any low end Chinese phone to have NFC for reasons explained by

I can't believe a modern phone doesn't come with night light by default.

You can use it to swipe metro as well in certain countries

QR codes work just as well as NFC and are literally free to include so why does NFC still exist is a fucking mistery.

All those fags crying for NFC are literal brainded goys.

That's really weird since they all use that WeChat thing to pay for thing with their phones. NFC is built for shit like that.

they use QR, read the thread

NFC can do both the "pay with phone" thing and can be used to pair devices with the phone quickly. QR codes can't do that. + for QR you need to first go into the QR code app.

Just got a Pocophone F1, not turned on yet, want to get some advice on setting it up:

- Is it possible to remove all the bloatware/spy shit on it or will I have to get something like LineageOS?

- I'm seeing tons of pictures taken with the phone when it has gcam, how dodgy will that be because google and how likely to require a root to make work?

- Any general advice on stuff to definitely not do/super useful things to put on it asap appreciated.