How am I supposed to boot into bios if I have a 60% keyboard though? Checkmate Jow Forums

how am I supposed to boot into bios if I have a 60% keyboard though? Checkmate Jow Forums

Attached: MD-28275_20161010151317_b47e27c04bd261db.jpg?auto=format&fm=jpg&fit=crop&w=955&bg=f0 (955x637, 88K)

>His keyboard doesn't have onboard software and a special key for the fns

60% keyboards are a meme for neets

>xer keyboard is a botnet
wew

>60% keyboards are a meme for bassedbois
FTFY

>he doesn't use a custom layout with user-flashable controllers in his ergo split keyboard
why even live

Attached: IMG_20190107_124659.jpg (4608x3456, 847K)

actually disregard what i said. Almost all mechanical keyboards are for bassedbois

>keycaps
söi

>his heyboard has in integrated keylogger
Good job shitty phoneposter

I've actually been wondering about this. They look really nice but it seems super inconvenient.

>le 60% face

Keyboard-side function layers.

my motherboard boots based on any keypress

but i'd never use a keyboard without a dedicated printscreen button
i'm not a gamer

Friendly reminder that we have the soi wordfilter because a mod got so fucking assblasted about being called a soiboi in the mkg threads because of his 60% keyboard that he bitched with Hiroshima-Nagasaki until they implemented the filter

>Not having a dedicated BIOS switch
>Not using a real 100% keyboard

Function keys and the number pad are more retarded than 60% söy boy keyboards. Only someone like Donald Trump needs these things.

Have a (You) my poor amigo

Attached: bait kindness.jpg (848x480, 60K)

>not using dvorak layout
Never gonna make it user.

You could get a separate fkey andnumpad keyboard for when you need them, but what does that gain you? That little thing shifts a tiny bit on your lap and it goes cockeyed. The extra size makes a fullsize easier paradoxically

>not using Colemak layout

>buying incomplete keyboard
>complaints it is incomplete

This is the most blatant display of faggotry I have ever seen. And there's a Bad Dragon thread up.

Look at the spelling again fag.

god 60% keebs are so gay

based

I keep it real with 100%'s always.

>iris
cringe

Nah my dude, Colemak is superior.

The funny thing about this is that you aren't bullshitting, I remember that.

>not based 1800 layout

Attached: awyr94[1].jpg (800x467, 296K)

I can approve this

I use a 60% because my shitty desk at work is so small I can't comfortably fit anything bigger. I plug in a real keyboard if I need one.

>1800 layout
what layout is that? looks like querty us

It's based on the Cherry G80-1800 boards, pretty much a "compact fullsize" layout. Only slightly larger footprint than a TKL, but almost all the functionality of a 100%, including the numpad.

The soikeyboard. Only useful as a secondary keyboard to be used on the couch or bed, you honestly can't use on of these shitters practically

>yellow taskbar
KYS

>
>
>Function keys and the number pad are more retarded than 60% söy boy keyboards. Only someone like Donald Trump needs these things.
And u know, people that work on the computer for a living

>put lettering on the side of the key instead of on the top so it can't fade
holy shit, now THIS is innovation

even the nonprogrammable 60% boards should have arrows on another layer

hello Iris bro

Iris is comfy

Attached: 20190101_040208.jpg (4032x2268, 2.24M)

>printed keys in current year

Fuck booting into BIOS, I only do it twice. The problem is rename, search and all the other functions that I use for everyday activities. Function keys are essential. That keyboard isn't a meme, it's a sad joke.

>physical keys indicate the layout in all cases

Attached: neo-druckvorlage.png (1000x355, 132K)