If chrome is shit, firefox is sjw, edge is dead, Opera is Literally-Who and Tor is slow as molasses...

If chrome is shit, firefox is sjw, edge is dead, Opera is Literally-Who and Tor is slow as molasses,. What is the best browser?

Attached: file.png (770x578, 317K)

There isn't

It's a common enough misconception that in order for something to be the very best is has to be good. There is no such thing as a good web browser. They all suck in their own ways that are nearly deal breaking if it weren't for the fact that there is no better alternative. Use the browser that makes you the least pissed off, and then deal with the fact that we live in an era where "good enough" will also be as good as it gets.

Sadly this

qutebrowser sucks the least. Ungoogled Chromium if you want uMatrix.

who said Chrome is shit?

Firefox is fine with a few tweaks

ungoogled chromium

Enjoy you're botnet

Only ranking that matters. You might as well maximize privacy and security if you don't have to sacrifice anything for it. If I have access to the same performance, extensions, etc. in the highest tier that I do the lowest tier, why bother with the "muh convenience" browsers when they're just as convenient as the ""autist"" browsers.
This too

Attached: SmartSelect_20190107-225840_IceCatMobile.jpg (1416x2812, 1.95M)

>maintained by literally one (1) amateur who merges patches whenever he's not exhausted by his wagecuck job
worse than botnet

>hurr durrrr speculation > than actual testing
Then how come it's one of the few browsers that makes no unsolicited requests you mong? Get your head out of your ass

Attached: SmartSelect_20190110-144943_IceCatMobile.jpg (1399x1093, 686K)

Literally swallows your whole cpu with a billion processes

>how come

Compuserve2000

>look mom, I avoided answering them again!

Opera.

Different person you literal retard

But this is Botnet. Internet is kill, comrade.

Attached: 1449529261212.jpg (1024x698, 160K)

O off myself soon enough then

Attached: commit_debian.jpg (200x300, 8K)

>If chrome is shit, firefox is sjw, edge is dead, Opera is Literally-Who and Tor is slow as molasses,. What is the best browser?
A fork of what used to be a good browser.
Brave
Waterfox
UnGoogled Chromium
etc.

Since when "literally who" is a bad thing. Opera supports all chrome extensions + some of its own, including the ones that are banned on chrome. The UI might not be as good as in the OG Opera but still miles ahead of all the other browsers. Its only legitimate criticism is it's closed source and has a ton of sponsored shit on first launch.

There isn't one. You can't be on the internet without a bloated botnet browser. Every alternative is built on one of their engines.

Yandex Browser.

Brave. Use tokens to support webhosts instead of watching ads.

Uses Blink so it’s trash

Or use a real ad blocker to support web free of ad-dependent web sites.

I tried using Qutebrowser, but the redundancy in it's controls kind of piss me off. Theres at least 3 different controls for the same shit (like navigating tabs) and i can't for the life of me find a way to directly mess with the keybindings.

>Brave
Spyware
>Waterfox
Spyware

based, and black pilled

Attached: 1543575202377.jpg (800x800, 333K)

so tell me again, why firefox devs being a bunch of trannies matters? firefox is free. you're not supporting them.

Dillo

>be firefox
>literally swallows your whole ram
>literally swallows your harddrive's i/o

What's a browser that's fast, doesn't kill my computer and doesn't spy on me

Netrunner forever!

Doesn't exist

Is Iridium good? Been looking at it since Ungoogled Chromium is a pain in the ass.

>tell me again
Firefox is malware.

Its ok so far, testing for only 10 days though.

As sjw Firefox is it's the most private. Edge and chrome are Botnet and opera is a meme

ungoogled chromium is unironically the only usable browser

Why isn't everyone just using Icecat if it's rated as high as Chromium?

It's a troll
if you install Icecat you'll get the Creeper virus

Opera has a great pop-out video feature.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1653x858, 635K)

Tor is not a browser, faggot

He's referring to the Tor browser, faggot.

Then it's not "slow as molasses" is it, faggot

32bit chrome is pretty good uses much less memory than 64bit. U don't need 64bit browser.

It literally is, you braindead skunk fart

Yes it is you, are unbelievably autistic

Attached: 1476640361247.jpg (600x869, 190K)

>it's the most private
I don't disagree with that, but in the last few years a lot of shit has gone the wrong way.
Back in 2003/04 I had practically blind trust in Firefox/bird, nowadays you need to set flags in about:config in order to stop it from doing shit you don't want it to.
I guess the next step will be flags at compile time in order to get a remotely trustworthy browser.

It's a patched firefox, fucktard

>how do I English?

It could be a patched space satellite for all I care, fact of the matter is that it's the slowest piece of shit ever, rivaling old versions Internet Explorer

i use chrome for everything. it's pretty good.

Don't fall for the 8gb ram meme though

Attached: chrome.png (844x273, 27K)

>105
>8gb used by chrome
You need to go back man

Chrome literally creates a new process for every tab you have so they don't slow eachother down, the downside here is that it kills your cpu

>instead of slowing down tabs, let's slow down the whole fucking system
Pajeet Software inc. levels of innovation

>I don't understand what a thread pool is

Has abyone tried Centbrowser? It seems really comf

>their are
And I never will

Attached: 2019-01-11-013444_963x293_scrot.png (963x293, 37K)

based and doompilled
I settled with Chrome for shitpostin and Safari for personal stuff

Attached: 1539923593647.jpg (753x595, 23K)

qutebrowser is the best web browser available dudes

Agreed. With shit like this one can unironically only trust true autists.

GNU IceCat, and Ungoogled Chromium are your best options, TOR is the best if possible.

>GNU IceCat
Whenever I consider installing that (and that has happened various times due to Firefox' recent track record), I encounter
>IceCat used to be available in a repository created by the Gnuzilla Team, but that project is dead.

I'm not returning to manually keeping my software up-to-date.

>Firefox is sjw
That statement says nothing about the quality of the software. If your biggest gripe with a program is that you disagree politically with the developer then it must not have any real issues.

What OS are you using?

Waterfox

Mint

Yeah that would be a pain in the ass... Well you could just do ungoogled-chromium in that case.

opera

>literally out of the fucking blue chrome starts to crash whenever a certain kind of embedded link pops up
Man fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1546985726264.png (137x163, 30K)

>he thinks corporations won't be able to track him if he uses "one of the good browsers"

Attached: vw9nn4imp6r11.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

I like firefox the most but sometimes it really irritates me, especially when it opens up connections to domains I don't consent to. I don't have an issue with Mozilla's political stances on things. Google is just as left wing. That being said, I refuse to use chrome or any blink or webkit browsers because they're googled and inherently spyware. I'm trying to find viable alternatives to firefox so I actually just today compiled palemoon from source and it's pretty okay so far
this is a worthy nomination but I prefer w3m with images desu
can you send a link to lists of recommended changes for about:config? I have been looking and some of them seem very long and make me wonder why these people don't just install icecat and get on with their lives
why can't they understand that Google is just as much of an sjw hive as mozilla? At least mozilla cares more about user privacy and doesn't send all of our tabs straight to advertisers without our consent

>At least mozilla cares more about user privacy
Marginally more. They don't really give a fuck about your privacy.

>doesn't send all of our tabs straight to advertisers without our consent
They data mine you by default with google analytics. Install icecat.

this doesn't matter because I've DNS blocked all google sites except the ones that let me check my uni's email and fill out captchas

so paranoid

Vivaldi

Pale Moon

Firefox is malware. It spys on people who have data collection disabled, that's just one example of how Mozilla disregards privacy. Its obvious you're shilling for Firefox for political reasons, you don't care about privacy at all.

librefox, seamonkey, and palemoon are the only acceptable browsers

webkit/blink/webengine is cancer
kmeleon is wangblows
waterfox is untrustworthy and has no future
icecat is slow and bloated
tor broswer is excellent as a basis to start from, but i disagree with most of their "security" decisions: by default rawdogging the internet with javascript - combined with their assurances of privacy - a false sense of security is worse than no security at all.
other broswers (links, dillo, netsurf) are too limited in features to be useful

people need to stop posting these shitty troll tier lists, otherwise people will think we're (more) retarded

how fucking stupid can you be? the OP said nothing about the quality of the software. i hate sjws too, but i use firefox because i find it most usable.

now, if firefox is malware, and let's grant that it is, that has nothing to do with devs being trannies.

>firefox is sjw
don't follow the developers' bullshit online arguments

for some time I used opera for only that exact reason, even when switched to other browser i had opera for videos. But then I started to use mpv+youtube-dl and I can finally delete opera.

Hour do you set up iridium in order to make it more private?

Google has more SJW than Mozilla...
and Opera is useless China closed source botnet.

Vivaldi.

firefox, just ignore the pink haired fags

Palemoon > Waterfox > Midori > elinks > dillo

You are all wrong.

The obvious answer is the tor browser without tor for casual browsing. Checkmate.

Attached: IMG-20181229-WA0007.jpg (899x1599, 157K)

W3m

The best browser for me would have to be lynx. It's the only browser that I can run while playing video games that doesn't want my computer to commit seppuku

Attached: image.jpg (580x332, 55K)

Tor Browser without Tor.