I need assistance

I've waiting until 4:30am to post this to ensure dumb American posters have gone to bed and it's only Eurofrens and HongDong answering.

I'm 19 about to turn 20 and I desperately need a girlfriend to become a wife. I never want to get with someone who isn't a virgin but less than 5% of American women past 20 are virgins so I've figured if I'm going to act I need to do it fast before I zip into my 30's and am only left with the less smelly roastie.
How do I get a girlfriend? How do I talk to girls? How do I impress girls?

Pic semi-related

Attached: 1540406437651.jpg (602x447, 99K)

Unironically don't. It's not worth the effort.

Not doing it for the woman, I've wanted kids since I was 13.

Don't, having a gf won't make you happy

Attached: (1036).jpg (359x347, 29K)

You're getting scammed.

Please see

How? Can I make babies by myself?

tl;dr

Americans never sleep retard
the only dumb american is you for forgetting this idiot

Attached: c07.jpg (640x432, 68K)

You seriously think the yuros will be able to help?

step 1.) Are you Christian?
if yes, go to #3. If no, go to #2.

2.) Convert to Christianity and go to a good church.

3.) Find someone there who is actually righteous.
If no churches available because you live in a Godless state, then sorry, game over, and stay away from the states that do have people of faith.

Righteous church girls don't exist. All the churches near me are new-age hippie shit with rockbands full of former crackheads and prostitutes

epic

Babies are a scam.

i guarentee you havent been to church once you cringelord

What do people gain from making huge assumptions on the internet that aren't true whatsoever? Is it an ego thing? Are you hurting? If you are just talk about it retard.

I used to go to a Methodist church up the road but it closed so I started going to the Life church a town over and its cringe.

He said NO AMERICANS you dense cunts

You could become amish. Amish people would probably love your much needed diversity. This might be a myth but I heard somewhere that they were literally hiring people to impregnate their wives to avoid inbreeding

because i fucking hate you thats why you retard
fuck you you idiotic fuckhead. if you know anything about Americans you should know we dont listen to anyone especially other Americans

>This might be a myth but I heard somewhere that they were literally hiring people to impregnate their wives to avoid inbreeding
Ok, now this is epic.

But I like electricity.

I did say a GOOD church. But righteous church girls do exist if you're lucky, I guess.

Only other place I could think of to tell you to look is at the library. My current girlfriend stayed around there a lot.

Believe it or not I can still reply even if the OP said I couldn't. He even took time out of his day to reply.

>because i fucking hate you thats why you retard
Mainstreet at noon, be there

ok buddy ill be at mainstreet at noon

my wife chino

> I never want to get with someone who isn't a virgin
you are retard like muslim