Name a tech company that isn't evil. Protip: you can't

Name a tech company that isn't evil. Protip: you can't.

Attached: 1545506895810.jpg (722x435, 53K)

3dfx

All big corporations do evil because big corporations are beholden to their shareholders and the shareholders only care about their bottom line and nothing else.

TempleOS

Make sure it's at least two evil companies going battling for your monies. If you fail and you're left with one evil company - you're fucked. They can slow the progress to minimum and raise prices 300%. Who's gonna challenge them?

This should be absolute basics. You can't have a duopoly where company A has an R&D budget of 15 billion and company B of 5 billion and expect company A to survive and you not to get fucked royally in 10 years.

Zotac
With their tiny pcs
They just make tiny pcs because they wanted to

Comcast

Attached: i.chzbgr.jpg (492x443, 39K)

IBM
Reiser's company
AMD
NVIDIA
Corsair
Id (when it wasn't a Bethesda subsidiary)
AT&T
Nokia

>tech company

Attached: 55.png (500x565, 441K)

Jackie Chan

A company is evil by design since its priority is profit over people.

Tesla. it's not evil: it's just retarded.

Purism

>AT&T

>IBM
Overcharges for botched consulting jobs and scams municipalities.
>Reiser's company
Who?
>AMD
Chaotic neutral.
>NVIDIA
Planned obsolescence and overcharges for GPUs.
>Corsair
Overcharged and planned obsolescence.
>Id (when it wasn't a Bethesda subsidiary)
Dead company.
>AT&T
Do I even need to argue this one?
>Nokia
Owned by the Finns, so it doesn't count.

Humanity is evil to begin with so this isn't really an interesting or meaningful challenge.

You can't because that's contradictory by definition, as explained.
You can have good organizations (see FSF). But not good corporations.

Seasonic
Nichicon
NEC

system76

My company. It's not evil. I'm the only one in it. I don't make any money and request no money. though on paper it exists as an LLC. I run a libertarian blog platform where I blast political commentary that can't be silenced (because it's my blog platform)

Attached: 44123871_559209297849845_7303502349664780288_o.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

>All big public corporations
If the shareholders are not brainwashed to the Jewish way the company potentially can be decent enough. Private companies are often owned by people that still have some connection to the people they impact. The first stock exchange was started in Amsterdam by the Jews who were kicked out of Spain, and the history of money ever since has been a devolution towards Jewish standards (usery etc)

Google

Im family friends with a Verizon exec, and he hates them, he told us they track and record data any way they can about their customers including location data, conversations, and texts

>AT&T
Maximum bait

Mozilla Foundation
LG
Cooler Master
Beyerdynamic

Panasonic

LOL, I hold stock in IBM and AT&T but not foolish enough to believe they're any less evil, especially AT&T with their many antitrust lawsuits.
They overcharge for their systems.
though you're right about the jews.
/s

Saleae. Vector 35. Battelle.

VESA

>Mozilla Foundation
>not evil
cringe and bluepilled

> though you're right about the jews.
www.reddit.com

Durgasoft

tesla

Now that the founder of Oracle is on their board, expect it to be more evil and less retarded.

Correct.

I mean it is their motto.

Attached: MG_1497-1024x629.jpg (1024x629, 42K)

Sun Microsystems

no, corporate ethics is fulfiling your responsibility towards the shareholders.
if you DONT make a profit, then you have defrauded the people that invested in you

Sennheiser
AKG
Grado