Anyone else sick of Amazon?

Anyone else sick of Amazon?

Attached: Jewmazon.jpg (640x360, 49K)

No but eBay sucks

Why though?

Yes, but ebay is 1000x worse.

Disagree.
Ebay is way better.

No, because Amazon can very easily be avoided.
I'm sick of Google.

>seller clearly scams you and fucks you over
>flip a coin
>if heads paypal tells you to get fucked
>if tails paypal tells you to get fucked
ebay is fucking cancer

Blue pilled

Based, red pilled, and checked

This and only this. There's a guy who has been stocking his brick and mortar store by buyer-scamming on eBay for years and changing buyer accounts every few years. If you sell, you get scammed. If you buy, you get scammed. It's absolute shit and I wish the bitcoin marketplace had better escrow.

works with >chinkshit for me. just got refunded (for the 100th time) because i got a broken chinkshit cable (ugreen). it's easy and you'd always win against the chink, bless paypal.
if you actually want to sell products or buy products worth more than 100 bux i wouldn't touch it with a 10 meter pole.

No not really

Did you know that arrow means that Amazon has anything from A to Z?
Cool stuff, very clever

No. I wish I were an American so I could buy anything from Amazon and get it within 2 hours.

amazon is pretty much only way to go when you need to buy things

The wife is.

I wish they'd improve their stock. Tired of seeing a bunch of garbage on that website.
>get $50 card for xmas
>want to buy an asston of movies to watch
>3 pages in its all imported goods that look fake
Yeah I could pirate what I want to watch, but I want to have at least a small physical collection of my favorites.

Mailman here

I fucking hate that cock sucks and hate we subsidize their profit

Attached: Amazon.jpg (1104x1253, 152K)

This. Amazon.au is garbage and more expensive most of the time

Why? Are you mad that you have work?

no, since they're still better than the competition

i miss the old buy.com tho

>become mailman
>upset when having to deliver mail
public sector everyone

It's relatively easy to escape the Amazon "botnet" if you just use them to shop. They're not as malicious to consumers as Google, just to their employees.
They offer a good service and I can get pretty much anything I can think of within 2 days with "free shipping" and then gift my future gf a sub on twitch. I think she'll make me a mod soon ;)

The fact that you don't realize that Amazon is the only thing keeping the USPS afloat is why you're just a mailman.

I, too, am sick of being able to buy things, comrade.

>be amazon seller
>seller clearly scams you and fucks you over
>flip a coin
>Amazon telepathically transports the coin, the sale, your bank account, and seizes all of your assets at light speed
>also lets the scammer keep the item too because fuck you
>you are banned from selling forever
Amazon is fucking taint cancer

Double deposit escrow pretty much solves the problem with buyer and seller being able to scam each other. At least one crypto project supports it: BitBay. It doesn't get much attention though because it's going to be one of the most stable stablecoins when rolling peg drops eventually, so "investing" in it is pointless.

That and the fact that USPS is extremely under compensated for their work
If the USPS charged as much to deliver mail as UPS or FedEx or any other private company they would get massive backlash, which ironically would drive them to charge even more and then finally crumble.
The USPS actually delivers a lot of FedEx's packages for them and nearly for free too.
But oh yeah, Amazon is massive to keeping the USPS necessary, it's all government business anyway so there's no way that they're "going out of business"

desu amazon is really helpful and since I'm only two hours drive from a major Amazon warehouse I can get 1 day shipping most of the time and I don't even have prime
Of course I get odd items from Ebay, Newegg, Yahoo Auctions, Rakuten, and Aliexpress from time to time.
Taobao is too much work imo and I'm not really into chinkshit

>can literally buy soviet era memorabilia on Amazon
>can literally buy Marx authored literature on Amazon
fucking KEK

There is literally nothing wrong with Amazon. Who is it that's been turning people against Amazon lately and why?

Amazon is killing all the small local brick and mortar stores. As if they'd need any help to kill themselves...

It is the least evil of all the giant American tech-megacorporations. Which is surprising, since they have such vast control over distribution of consumerist items. That being said Jeff Bezos' divorce is the only piece of news as of recent that actually makes somewhat concerned for the future.

it's not just amazon though, theyve all been dying out since internet shopping started since they cant never compete on price. Sometimes when I need things ill be like
>im gonna goto this small store since they probably appreciate customers
>item costs 2-3x what it would online
>nope the fuck out of there

History has taught us that consolidating so much money and power in one place is a net bad thing for society.

I'm so glad government worker fags like you get busted up over actually delivering mail while "working" your overpaid, cushy-ass, low-effort positions.

I stopped using them until Bezo's fires John Podesta from WaPo and divests entirely.

sometimes wonder if small shops raise prices because they're being greedy, Not getting enough business, or the governement/porperty renter is charging them more monthly for the physical location.

i don't think it's out of greediness it's just the location you're paying for their store and employees as well as the product when you buy something. I also imagine big online retailers are able to secure better deals with manufacturers

>Ebay is way better.

Attached: 1468618615178.jpg (268x284, 17K)

What are you buying there? Amazon doesn't deliver to my country but the shop looks horrible how do you even find stuff there?

are they forcing you to buy?

bans books it doesn't like

no, i love them.

Haha you're the cuck of the USPS
I'm a maintenance worker at a P&DC and the most I do in a day is disassemble a few components of one of the machines and reboot it after putting in new parts
Which happens very rarely. All I ever do is just test machinery and say "yep, it works"

A lot of local retailers operate on a really small margin. Like the other user said, you have much more expenses than a shop that operates purely online.
Although there definitely is some greedyness and actual price fixing, but that's the same with online stores.

eBay makes me money, Amazon gives me two day shipping, twitch prime benefits, and good deals.

USPS actually loses money on Amazon.
Taxpayer foots the bill.

So glad Amazon Logistics covers my area.

nope, their customer service is extremely generous

buyers never lose disputes retard

lol amzl is the worst courier by a mile. they outsource the last-mile delivery to local delivery businesses who in turn hire random pablos and jamals who leave your package on the street half the time since they're not actual postmen and can't gain entry anywhere

Up until about a month ago, my mailperson either put "left in mailbox" or "left at or near front door", depending. but now no matter where they leave it, it says "handed off directly" or something similar to that, even though they have never actually handed it to me. any explanation? I wonder if an alien has possessed my carrier.

>who in turn hire random pablos and jamals who leave your package on the street

you're lucky. those independent contractors in my area can never find my address and leave voicemails and end up finding me two or three days later. How the fuck they get paid to drive all over the place to deliver a 10 dollar free-shipping item is beyond me.

Since I'm not American there's exactly zero reasons for me to use it over ali or ebay.

i've never used amazon
not even sure it's available where i live, i've never seen anyone else use it

I wouldn't say I'm sick of it, but it's no longer the first place I look these days

>prices aren't the best anymore, they raised them to the point where it's the same as regular stores
>it's more of a problem with online shopping in general, but I've had things go missing, or arrive much later than the said it should
>more than once I've bought items labelled "new" and fulfilled/sold by amazon, and when it arrives, it's clearly a return they just tossed back in with the new stock, or even a poorly done refurb

They've been good to me when it comes to returns and refunds, but I'd just rather not go through the wait since things have to be done through the mail, especially when the prices aren't that great anymore. I will usually only buy from them if I can't find what I'm looking for in a brick and mortar store.

Don't like that Amazon has been bait and switching on shipping choices if you have Prime, sometimes defaulting to a slower choice instead of "free" fast Prime shipping.

The funny part is that they say "two day shipping" only starts after the item is shipped, meaning it might take weeks to ship the part but they still think that's fine. It seldom happens to me, but it still sucks.

I mostly use Amazon for little things now anyway. If I'm ordering much of anything the price and availability at other shitholes like Walmart are often better, and shipping is still free and fast if > $35.

I think the services they offer are nice but I don't use most of them. I only really use prime for free 2 day shipping and for streaming.

That said, the Amazon store has pissed me off recently because of their constantly fluctuating prices on tech. The sellers will just buy shit at retail prices and resell it for 20% or more, which makes the site useless for me.

The other thing that sucks is the influx of Chinese knockoffs on lots of products, how they all get astroturfed with good reviews, and how Amazon basically does nothing about it.

Because of these things I'm often forced to just shop elsewhere but in reality this isn't bad. Most retail sites offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount, which makes Prime less unique.

All in all, prime is decent but it's not as good as it used to be. Next year I may cancel my subscription.

his wife

I sold a lot of stuff on ebay and was never scammed. I bought a few things and was scammed once and ebay refunded me.

My largest complaint about ebay is that it is hard to find deals on used items. Craigslist and estate sales are the only places to get decent deals anymore.

I avoid Amazon almost completely unless it is something I can't get used and Amazon has the lowest price.

>Amazon can very easily be avoided
AWS is almost completely unavoidable.