Should frogposting be banned on blue boards?

I already asked /qa/, and they agreed unanimously that frogposting should be banned on blue (SFW) boards.

Banning frogposting on blue boards would have absolutely no effect on beige (NSFW) boards (by the way calling them "red" boards is retarded since the board is clearly beige), so you could still post them here if you wanted to, but having dumb frogs on topic-specific boards just causes distractions.

What do you all think?

Attached: meido.jpg (999x999, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6909815/#q6909815
files.catbox.moe/o9fha2.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dislike frog

b8 or autism? I can't tell

Frogposting should be a bannable offense on all boards besides Jow Forums, /b/ and Jow Forums. Most of their posts are bait and they only serve as spam.
They are literal board killers

Attached: 4656798099786.jpg (850x619, 370K)

I agree with your assessment of frogposting, but they can't be banned on Jow Forums or [s4s] as those boards are off-topic. Having some beige boards ban frogposting while others do not will just be confusing. It should just be a blanket ban across all blue boards while allowing it on all beige boards.

Attached: cirnoglasses.jpg (533x800, 89K)

It's already banned on some blue boards, so I don't see why not.

Attached: 20181118_080652.png (720x950, 531K)

Only if touhouniggers get shafted all the way back to their containment cell as well.

I have witnessed perfection

I thought Jow Forums, /jp/, and /qa/ were those containment cells?

Attached: 64881529_p0.png (862x1270, 588K)

Why do weebs fear the frogs

Attached: 1E757604-0F83-49C2-AFCE-0C370500BFB3.jpg (1181x1748, 468K)

Because it's boring, repetitive and soulless. Most frogposters only wants to spam (look at /qa/ and in the past Jow Forums) + it's everywhere lately. Pepe represents nu4chan

Attached: 546789076.png (680x683, 453K)

Pretty much this
It's a quality over quantity thing
Getting rid of the most spamworthy bullshit simmers down the spam
Until something new arrives, but that's besides the point

Is NPC Wojak better material?
It's not on the list.

Pretty sure the meme was made before the NPC shit arrived

As expected of a brain-dead Cirnigger, you overlook the fine details of my previous post, you'd be well off to notice that I used the singular form of the noun "cell".

>implying you could ever contain Cirno to just one single board

Attached: 67632100_p0.png (1691x1920, 1.91M)

WAAAAAAH STOP POSTING THINGS I DONT LIKE WAAAAH

>WAAAAAAH LET ME MAKE OFF-TOPIC THREADS ON BOARDS SPECIFIED FOR CERTAIN TOPICS ALSO *tap tap* SCREW JANNIES *dabs on everyone* THIS IS MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT WAAAAH

Frogposters are killing this website

Attached: 62854089_p0.jpg (955x1200, 196K)

Pot calling the kettle black.

>coming up with a highly sound and reasonable argument as to why one posting subject should be restricted from a certain subset of boards is the same thing as WAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 69939773_p0.png (1240x1748, 542K)

K it's autism

>wahhh I don't like the frog meme and its popular and posted more then other meme's so it shud be banned if we banned all the popular stuff that I personally dislike then the bord wud be totally awsum xD

Attached: 1428450538145.jpg (196x178, 13K)

nu4chan

After thinking about it I don’t really care. Ban them or not they won’t have an effect on me

Attached: 054C1B8D-2B4B-44D1-A608-808B96E70944.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Cirnospam isn't as prevalent as frogs are though.

Probably because its less popular?
People can post what they want, if you don't like it then try a non-randomesque board where there's more regulation of specific types of content.
The freedom and let live attitude of Jow Forums is what makes it great.
Those who call for le controllers when its not absolutely necessary are giant faggots.
Go post on reddit or something if you want your perfect regulated oppressive unfree environment.

Attached: 1431426094281.jpg (500x444, 61K)

atleast we have intesting memes bitch you mother fickers just fuckingnomepat gay cirni

>People can post what they want
He said on a site with word filters
He said on a site with containment boards
He said on a site with mods who deletes content besides the illegal stuff

What did he mean by this

When I'm talking about spam I'm talking about shitty posts that were made for no reason other than making people upset.
Like this for example:
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6909815/#q6909815

t. Janny

Who genuinely gets upset at frog posts, I just forget about them

Attached: 7C9DB503-12D9-4C56-8E35-D3CE960526C3.jpg (640x480, 89K)

It's not that bad right now. But at times you'd have absolute clusterfucks with retards filling the entire board with frogs and cirno for LE EBIN MAYMAY WAR.

ok

Attached: 32358CF0-FCEE-400C-95D7-03F7FD99F3AA.gif (200x200, 119K)

>I don't think I really like long-term filters though they can be funny for a time
>might be necessary sometimes or for the best and containment might be the wrong work... might call it balkanization for the peace or somethin I dunno
>I don't like when that happens and I feel its unnecessary. Like a week or two ago some individual got a post deleted on /f/ because they freaked out over it even though it wasn't against the rules and had been posted many times before, its lame, its lame when one idiot ruins the free feeling of a board, makes you less likely to wanna keep using it

Attached: blue-tennis-balls.jpg (212x218, 12K)

blue balls

that's usually pretty infrequent and it can be entertaining/funny sometimes
unless its really excessive or lasts for more then one or two board cycles then its really not that big a deal most of the time I'd say
not saying it couldn't be bothersome sometimes depending on the circumstances but it can also be not a big deal aswell

That is solely because of the Touhounigger diaapora throughout the years. If you recall the Nameless Fairy shenanigans then you'd know how annoying these bastards used to be, that is not to say their behaviour has improved all that much over the years as is clearly evident by the state of any board they reside in.
Regardless, claiming that Cancer-C is less-bad than Cancer-P doesn't mean I despise either of them any less, and I'd much rather not deal with either of them if given the choice.

Attached: Touhou Hijack LOL.jpg (774x600, 64K)

pic related files.catbox.moe/o9fha2.jpg

it literally is you retard

dont bother cirnofags literally cannot grasp that they are as obnoxious as frogs and the only reason they aren't hated too is because its slightly less prevalent and not as popular

I don't hate Wojak or Pepe but I think they are incredibly overused and worn out at this point