Why is nobody buying the new iPhone?

Why is nobody buying the new iPhone?

cnbc.com/2019/01/11/apple-iphone-retailers-are-slashing-prices-across-china.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_181202.jpg (1080x1478, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1506181/a-chinese-company-wont-promote-staff-who-buy-iphones/
9to5mac.com/2018/12/24/huawei-iphone-termination-apple/
cultofmac.com/597990/chinese-companies-are-boycotting-apple-to-support-huawei/
cnbc.com/2019/01/08/informal-boycott-of-american-products-by-china--may-be-behind-apple-iphone-sales-slump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6487065/Chinese-companies-urge-employees-boycott-Apple-iPhones-buy-Huawei-handsets.html
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinas-judgment-on-huawei-case-anger-patriotism-and-iphone-boycotts/2018/12/11/5861371c-fa54-11e8-8642-c9718a256cbd_story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-08/sliding-iphone-sales-a-bad-apple-as-broad-china-growth-indicator
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't a significantly better device than its predecessors to justify the cost. If you have an iphone 6, it is still very sufficient for use in 2019. Or a 7 or an 8. So why even bother upgrading?
Applel's biggest mistake was accelerating their release cycle. Used to be a new iphone was a major event. Now no one cares

iKleinkinder den Fick rausgeblasen

Too expensive

because Chinese government doesn't like Apple, and they will introduce propaganda against Apple and in favor of it's own national brands
Apple having no advantage over those brands also helps

I'm so glad Apple will fail and blink out of existence in my lifetime

China is a totalitarian police state, but sometimes they're alright.

>2008 china olympics
>terrorist threat possibility
>china straight up revokes all VISAs and travel from middle east and tells sandniggers to fuck off

>some scumbags making fake baby formula in poor area of china to scam new parents
>babies obviously malnourished
>scammers caught and would serve a couple years prison in western country
>executed immediately in china

>applel exploiting slave labor and infecting china with cancerous western bling culture
>china orchestrates national shunning of applel trash

qz.com/1506181/a-chinese-company-wont-promote-staff-who-buy-iphones/
9to5mac.com/2018/12/24/huawei-iphone-termination-apple/
cultofmac.com/597990/chinese-companies-are-boycotting-apple-to-support-huawei/
cnbc.com/2019/01/08/informal-boycott-of-american-products-by-china--may-be-behind-apple-iphone-sales-slump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6487065/Chinese-companies-urge-employees-boycott-Apple-iPhones-buy-Huawei-handsets.html
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinas-judgment-on-huawei-case-anger-patriotism-and-iphone-boycotts/2018/12/11/5861371c-fa54-11e8-8642-c9718a256cbd_story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-08/sliding-iphone-sales-a-bad-apple-as-broad-china-growth-indicator

They have so many cheap knock offs they dont feel they need the real ones. This is true of everything, not just iphones

>post meme of dictator
>executed
>family ask where you are
>you never existed
Taiwan isn't China btw

>Get jailed and killed in prison for putting bacon at a mosques' door
Wtf I love western democracy

That's partly why I'm never going back. My aunt almost got arrested for saying shit about the government because she can't keep her mouth shut, and I'm pretty much the same way. 'murrica is a shithole in its own way, but here at least shitting on the government is like a national pastime rather than a crime.

people are too poor lol

Any company that deals with China deserves to be fucked over by them. They dangle that 1.3 BILLION POPULATION MARKET in front of greedy kikes and then kick them out after stealing their technology and business strategies. China will never let a foreign company have any major presence there

based chinks
i for one welcome the new slant eye overlords, much better than a legit homosexual

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1500050194583.gif (500x500, 256K)

based

based

unbased, you need to buy my shitty Iphones goyim

No TouchID.

I could buy any phone I wanted. I thought about the XS, XR. The FaceID creeps me out. I bought the newest phone I could with TouchID, the 8.

Here you can say whatever you want because it doesn't matter what you say.

>Europe
>"Democracy"
not once

definitely because it's not a natural right or anything
I know its fun to be edgy, but you don't know what freedom is until you've lost it

Where did this happen?
Sounds like the UK.

based