Finally make it to a final round interview

>finally make it to a final round interview
>feel it went well
>rejected
everything almost went perfect lads. I nailed the hackerrank. i got the whiteboarding questions. i am hurting now.

Attached: 1532657629100.jpg (743x418, 59K)

>his fizzbuzz had poor branch prediction performance

what position? do you have any experience? do you have brain damage?

>what position?
swe new grad
>do you have any experience?
one internship at a crappy startup
>do you have brain damage?
beginning to think so. depression at a minimum

Stop being white retard

how big is your neckbeard?

Attached: 1543658319747.jpg (563x673, 215K)

>he didn't look him right in the hand and shake his eyes.

Considering you can only talk about the technical aspects of the interview it's obvious why you didn't get hired

>Interview goes amazingly well, get a tour of the facility after the interview even and introduced to multiple important individuals in the organization.
>Still don't get the job
I had this happen to me about 5 times back to back once, I felt like eating a bullet with the amount of blue balling.
No matter how well it went, I guess I was always no.2.

grampa? wtf are you doing here?

>the technical aspects of the interview
almost 90% of the entire process was technical.

ah, same. if you aim high you'll land low but higher than if you were aiming low. carry on.

Where you competing with any niggers, women or novelty immigrants like muslims? (mexicans don't seem like a thing anymore).

If yes, that's why.

That's what you think. How you talk and act during that process is very important.

happens bro

u not alone, nigga

Are you an ahmed?

>get question you would normally ace in any other situation
>mind blanks because of interview pressure
>sit there going "hmm... let's see..." for two minutes
>see the interviewer writing something down and get even more flustered

How it that capitalism thing working out for you?

>name not reversed in the mirror
This is why you never succeed.

>get interview question
>choke and forget how to create a multidimensional array in python
>interviewer pulls out his phone mid interview
>itsover.png
>got the solution anyways but knew there was no point to finishing the question

You forgot you kneepads, didn't you

>get a tour of the facility
Dude that's standard.

>network
>network
>network

If you do something twice as good as the guy who people like you're ass is worthless.
You won't be able to be the guy with diffus work without a ton of experience or real big dick energy.

I've got social anxiety so that is hard.
ah oh well. i guess there's always driving uber

Don't over do it or over think it. I've had troubles with agoraphobia growing up. The way I deal with it is quickly value the consequences against the potential benefit, a social fuck-up is rarely lasting too, and you'll get better handling it by experience.

I used to do corporate hiring. The dirty little secret in the industry is that nobody has a fucking clue how to accurately select good candidates.

If you got to the final round, you did good and you probably got rejected for some silly inane reason or the employer didn't have enough openings. Whatever you do, don't get hung up on it and just use the experience to help you with your next interview.

What color was your hair? Blue or pink?

OP I know the feel. You're not alone.
pic very much related.

Attached: 1546942822970.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

they have to reject candidates before hiring the h1b's at a serious discount.

for all the talk about jews no one notices the white capitalist who ruins his own country for selfish gain. all the rich tech guys own property in new zealand and plan on moving there when the revolution starts.

Attached: kit.gif (245x200, 1.25M)

>felix posting
>this level of projection

The problem is once some rich cunt starts pulling these "cost-cutting" measures, everyone else follows suit because they don't want to risk getting killed by the first greedy cunt's competition.
Immigration lawyers actually hold seminars on how to pull this shit and get away with it.

this
it's all arbitrary bullshit
we used to interview two dozen guys, and of those who answered all the questions satisfactorily, we'd narrow by stuff like "by how many minutes was he early to the interview" and "was he a jerk to reception"

it's mostly just luck on the candidate's part though. we understood this. it's literally just that we needed a way to sift candidates.

>by how many minutes was he early to the interview
no please no. please tell me this does not fucking happen.

>can't work under pressure
I wouldn't hire you either

I had a full 2 years of internship in high school, 2 summer jobs in an unrelated field, and paid work in field in college. It still took me well over a year to get an "entry" level position so they could pay me a whopping 30k (don't worry Jow Forums, with all the slave tier overtime it was like 38k, net not gross).

was earlier better or worse.

Keep working and improving, dude. You can do it. What is your area of interest?

Anything earlier than 15 minutes is bad

>thinks tipping the fedora is enough

>Hm... person 1 aced all the questions, socially awkward but a good guy
>Person 2, very friendly, knows his stuff but isn't as good as person 1, let's bring in the next interviewee
>Welcome to the team Stacy! You start next week!

Attached: 1377374853516.png (302x237, 5K)

You are a nigger. What kind of software?

I suggest jumping to embedded or validation of embedded. Much less competition. Apply for japanese companies ideally automotive or automation.

Ray Kroc did absolutely nothing wrong.

what do you mean homie its a good image.

> final two candidates
> first one has professional experience coding AND teaching angular
> second is a brown female and nothing else
We must have needed to fill up an affirmative action bingo card. She's spent the last 6 months poking and prodding a CSS sheet that needs to be scuttled outright.

I once had to do tests against 30 other people with master degrees. I won. And then they proceeded to hire no one.

Once answered the how to get x oz of water answer by figuring out the answer which was to drain the bucket of water till you could only scoop that amount. Didn't get it.

You gotta show up at least 5 minutes fashionably late. Cant be like those boot-licking cucks desperate for a job right? Show some confidence.

Where I work, I'm pretty sure they've interviewed a bunch of people and for higher positions either can't agree on who to hire because they don't know what they're looking for, or for lower entry jobs keep pulling funding just long enough that anyone who was interviewed and probably "selected" had to be dismissed.

Oh, they hired someone. That someone just so happens to be middle/top management's friend's friend's daughter.

it's a shame the us got rid of the only system that allowed niggers to contribute to society. i hate them.

Or it was a sham interview to make a claim for an h1b candidate.

Just reapply as soon as they let you (if you still want the job by then). If you really did well this time around then next time you'll probably do even better. I've met googlers who didn't get in until their second or third try

They likely had a number of candidates that did everything perfectly. I know it sucks but eventually you'll find something that works out and you'll forget all about all that noise in a week.

The worst is when this happens and then you see the same fucking job reposted on the job boards meaning they didn't fucking pick anybody. I have seen this go on for like 6+ months of companies not hiring anybody because they think nobody is good enough for their shitware crud php app lmao.

It's actually pretty common that places will post a public job having already selected an internal candidate. This could be an explanation for why you did not get the position, don't give up!

that stings. I hope you used it as motivation to get better

Stop being fat

women and money

>work at an engineering firm
>get truckloads of resume constantly
>literally seen HR bounce them for minor typos, font changes, working for certain firms, locations etc.
>Guy nails everything, answers all the questions right, blows away the interviewer with his knowledge
>we've already submitted his resume for proposals.
>we have no work for him, so never call him back
shit happens man

You know they do that shit to crank up H1B visas right?

>offer interviewer $10000 out of my saving to please for the love of god give me a job
>"sorry user, that's not how we do things"
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Attached: 1535235118055.gif (746x479, 196K)

>get interview
>do really well
>get offer
>its not really a great offer
>thanks but no thanks
>they say to call if I change my mind
>get another interview
>goes good but make a goof in the interview
>get a rejection email
>about to call other company back
>get call from HR saying she hit the wrong button and here is the offer
>it's a significantly better offer than the previous and for a project I dreamed about being on
>nearly missed out on my dream job because an HR person hit the wrong button
>mfw

Attached: be3.png (600x700, 143K)

I want to get a job but I have social anxieties and a sperg so I don't think I would get past interviewing process.
And if somehow I got hired, I'm afraid I won't understand office politics and end up as loner weird guy nobody really talks to in a a month.
I want money though.

im sure you wont believe this, but the last contract i was doing desktop support and was in their hr department...they had literal stacks of paper thicker than encyclopedias of resumes they hadn't GOTTEN to yet...and they had over a dozen candidates interviewed for a certain position, and you know what they were doing? they printed out the resumes, folded them into paper airplanes, threw them across the office, and whichever one got there the farthest, got the first offer.

This but unironically.
Except steal literally everything, and put the original owners out of business.

No, they had to pretend to be "looking" for someone, do the charade, the song and dance of interviews and hiring process etc, then give the job to the CEO's niece.

>>nearly missed out on my dream job because an HR person hit the wrong button
They just didn't expect that you would go through with your bluff.

My sister got her job because my dad is a VP at the company. I have a bunch of side work because he passes along ML problems from his friends to me. Maybe pick better parents next time.

This happens to me all the time, and I'm a relatively likeable guy. I've had steady jobs in the past, I'm 29 now, have a CS degree and about 5 years of work experience, and I've been out of a job for 7 months (entire department got outsourced), and every of the 200+ places I've applied, every single time I had an interview and didn't get the job, the posting was relisted. Sometimes I asked about it, they usually said they "tried someone else but it didn't work out" or "are still looking for the PERFECT candidate" - perhaps the shittiest one was where there was a salary (or should I say, "total compensation package") discrepancy. Let's say they wanted to pay me X, but I wanted X+$5000. Well, after the job was reposted 2 or 3 times, they finally changed the salary to what I fucking asked. And never called me. Fuckers.

>>literally seen HR bounce them for minor typos, font changes, working for certain firms, locations etc.
>>Guy nails everything, answers all the questions right, blows away the interviewer with his knowledge
>>we've already submitted his resume for proposals.
>>we have no work for him, so never call him back
tfw

Attached: 1547258798561.png (1079x945, 904K)

Sorry if I worded it poorly. I declined offer from Company A but they said to call back if I change my mind. Company B's (dream job) HR fucked up my initial offer and gave me a rejection by mistake. I almost called Company A back but Company B undid their mistake at the last second.

More like you're competing with Chong and Cho who graduated top of their class from UC Berk, tied with hundreds of other asians and they don't even talk about the money until they ghost out in 10 months and one day when you go out to brunch you find out they're working for a new startup that's going to kick your ass in a few months

You can't network your way past the senior SWE who's always right even when he's not. The best chance you get is to meet an executive/director directly and give them a firm handshake and stare them straight in the eye teh entire time you're talking to them and smile a lot.

Muslims aren't immigrants, they're mostly brown/south Asian and them along with the east Asians already fill a lot of spots so they aren't really diversity hires.

It happens all the time. I've seen fat people complain about it because it makes them lose their breath, causing them to seem like a bad candidate.

just keep on pushing, program at home - if you love it you will do it. And if you don't love it there's no point turning it into a profession since you'll never be good at it if you don't love it.

Rejections happens all the time but you only need to be accepted once.

Attached: protects virginity.jpg (466x604, 47K)

keep trying it's easy after you have a year of experience take whatever that's related to what you want to do and move later

So sorry, user. But we already hired 3 new people for the position. Raj, Chang, Lizzi, and LaQuandda will be starting next week.

came here to post this