I think I have an idea to BTFO Google's reCAPTCHAs. We're training an AI by solving them. So...

I think I have an idea to BTFO Google's reCAPTCHAs. We're training an AI by solving them. So, what if we could make an AI which could be similarly trained? Can we make an extension or something which all Anons install which records us solving the captchas, learning from it, so that we can eventually automate the captcha process?
Too hard?!

Attached: chess.jpg (250x231, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/geohot/lolrecaptcha
github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can make the logo

You'll just give them an excuse to teach their evil AI how to recognize more stuff

Not if it's just as good as there's. It'd be a cat-and-mouse game, though, but at least it'd be better than nothing. But, I do think Jow Forums contributes majority to their AI by solving these captchas. We'd have a fighting chance if lots of Anons agreed to contribute. So, whatever they try teaching their evil AI how to recognize, ours would as well, as it'd git gud as Anons solve them.

Bump. I really don't know shit about AI, I'm just wondering if this would even be feasible, which I'm certain it is.

holy shit, are you 15 or something? fuck off

What exactly is wrong with my question, which sparked such autistic rage from you?

Do it, reCAPTCHAs are such a fcking pain

OP here, kind of related, but can AI help clean my room?

you write like a fucktard highschooler and don't know the first thing about AI. lurk for 500 years

You do not have a learning algorithm as efficient as jewgoole, not do you have the processing power behind it that would allow it to catch up to where google is before the heat death of the universe.

I think 15 was an optimistic estimate. Now as he said, fuck off.

Really? I thought my writing was pretty good. I already said I don't know anything about AI. Of course, it's not AI -- real AI.
Also,
>fucktard
You're actually writing like a high schooler, user. And I've been here probably much longer than you have.

>I really don't know shit about AI
No, you really don't if you are asking retarded shit like this.

Except you're him, you literal fucking retard. You 100% have autism. Go take your meds before you shoot something up.

>And I've been here probably much longer than you have.
And you're asking dumb shit like this? What the fuck makes you think you have any place on a technology board if you do not even have the most basic grasp of how googles captcha works, or the processing power behind it?

Kill yourself you fucking fleshwaste.

>And I've been here probably much longer than you have.
doubt it. close your Jow Forums tabs and do your homework, kid

Take your meds, Little Timmy.

> it is impossible that more than one person thinks i'm a waste of protein
Cope harder faggot.

Attached: loousd.jpg (1469x708, 94K)

To be fair the ai being trained is going to drive cars
Idk if we should focus on hijacking it or just training it to be better at it's job

Or you can use a simple voice to text service to solve the audio recaptcha

It's OK, little autistic Timmy, you've schooled me already

Attached: littleTimmy.png (653x394, 45K)

Holy reddit, great idea!

Instead can we get moot to let us set per-session captcha? Once you solve a captcha, you're good to go till you close your tab or clear your cookies, along with the usual posting limit.

Holy fuck, user. Please by kind, at least, and educate me. Why wouldn't this work? Is there another way? Geohot tried to crack them github.com/geohot/lolrecaptcha
Do you think he's retarded too?

congrats, you've discovered GANs.
the end of humanity is near

>educate me.
Not my job faggot. Lrn2Lrn.

>what is training data
>what is processing power
>what are proprietary algorithms
you have to be 18 to post here. lurk for a few more years before posting.

Look up Generative Adverserial Networks

I need to pick up some go :/

Because you don't know your self, you're just being a fucking faggot

You've been told at least twice shit dick. You don't have the processing power or the algorithm. Unless it is your intention to have someone else do all the work for you then you are pissing in the breeze. If it is your intention to have someone else do all the work for you then you are a fucking sponge. Either way, KYS your self.

// i hate all this error handling does go have exceptions?

Google is run by some of the smartest, over qualified, engineers on the planet. They have decades of expirience with this shit. They also have access to information second only to the NSA or China's government.

What your asking is equivalent to getting into a cyber war with a country.

Oh, and to further emphasize, the only possible attack on it are done by farms of people answering the questions correctly, and transmitting the answers to bots.

So the only feaseable attack, that actually works right now, is making it fucking stronger against bots.

On paper it's a good plan.
But we would be just starting out, while G is already years ahead.
That and loads more people get hit with recaptcha than the amount of regular poster on the chon

github.com/dessant/buster
Nuff said m9

Google has banned people from using reCaptcha because they've attempted this. There was an extension that did just this, your idea isn't unique. Google was banning people with it installed.

>OP here, kind of related, but can AI help clean my room?
kek based 13 year old
sure can, ask your mom to buy herself a roomba so he won't have to vacuum so much