The absolute state of applecucks

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-25-who-sold-kidney-13837982

>the absolute state of applecucks

Attached: 1546521844362.jpg (690x720, 29K)

>Selling your body parts
>For consumer products built around a yearly upgrade cycle
YIKES

Attached: 1536874153561.jpg (500x407, 23K)

Based.

>£2,520
They get sold at a quarter million dollars. This chink got ripped off so hard I actually feel sorry for him. Not really surprising given how he willingly wants to get ripped off by buying apple toddler toys.

Too bad he wasn't american, he could have just taken out like 5 credit cards and taken 20 years to pay them off.

can't even laugh. this is just fucking sad.

why does the government “compensate“ his family? He himself stated he voluntarily did sold it illegally

Its sad but I legitimately am surprised

The compensation likely was taken from the doctors who performed the illegal operation and any brokers/middlemen who make a black market for organs. Still, the guy is an idiot and probably deserves to die for selling off non-replaceable body parts to buy rapidly depreciating toys.

Someone explain how in the fuck does this happen
Like only legitimately mentally retarded person would do this

I feel bad for such retards

Based Satania, cringe applefags

Chinks are either really smart or really stupid.

It was a big news back in the day, from that point onward, iPhones are referred as "Kidney phone" in China.

I searched "13837982" in the archive to see if someone had already posted the article.

Attached: 3131.png (432x85, 5K)

APPLEFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1539928637311.gif (500x500, 256K)

>Sell kidney for £2250
>Get compensated £160000+ for being a dumb retard
>Can buy now all of Appleshit but at the cost of your health
Still not worth it to me, rather be healthy and work for my money rather than be bedridden and get a few hundred thousand shekels

it makes me sick. and i don't think it's funny. fuck you.

>Nine people were arrested in connection with the case and five, including the surgeons who harvested his kidney, were jailed in 2012.
based and redpilled

Hahaha get fucked you dumb chink

I thought we all knew this story already? It's one of the reasons Apple is so often mocked. Apple users are dumb sheep who know nothing about technology and go with the "it must be good if it's expensive" mantra that all the dumb normies do. If you're actually interested you do extensive research before buying anything, that's when Apple products drop out.

>why do I need two?

What a tard, obviously there's an evolutionarily benefit of us having two kidneys

Did you even click on the link?

Attached: 1464548902850.png (600x600, 474K)

A thing you can do that a lot of people don't know is taking a loan out from one bank and paying it off with a loan from another bank. Just do this forever to have infinite money.

>Apple users are dumb sheep who know nothing about technology and go with the "it must be good if it's expensive" mantra that all the dumb normies do
This also describes Intel rabid fanboys.

based and redpilled

edgy nihilist sadism isn't "based" or "redpilled"

acidic and bluepilled

Psychologically conditioned Apple faggots should seek therapy because they're mentally ill.

What a fucking idiot. Deserves to die for all I care.

How do you think poor people lives?

They take loan from a creditor and pay it off with a loan from other creditor.

It's called disaster recovery

I don't understand. It seems slightly excessive even for Apple users.

>applel

>applel

Hell probably get a new kidney within a year aswell

This dipshit asked for it, his family should just kill this retard and enjoy the money while it last.

>His family was eventually awarded 168,000 Good Boy Points in compensation later the same year.
Was it worth it?

Attached: 1436764673544.png (255x310, 142K)

kek

Legit question, can having just one kidney strain it more and cause it to fail earlier?

苹果幼儿销毁了

Attached: 1536784157911.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Yes, especially if you have bad genetics or you do several shit that can fuck kidneys like taking lots of nsaids.
Also, for a lot of medicines, you are dosage limited since you are considered kidney inpaired.
For all dual organs you can live without one, but it limits your life in several ways and life expectancy is shortened, statisticly

you'll have shit blood filtration for life and have to go under dialysis several times a month, depending on shit it is

yes, why do you think we have two kidneys?
if one kidney was really enough evolution would delete it a long time ago, big energy savings

Attached: 1547159841745.gif (463x260, 3.3M)

Guess VR can wait

He got £168,000 compensation. Sweet deal. In China that basically makes you a millionaire

based

Don't worry, Satania is being greplaced by this transloli demon lord.

Attached: 1547309498010.jpg (1920x1080, 939K)

IKEKS BTFO

Attached: 1518846405871.png (769x674, 88K)

In general, most people with a single, healthy kidney have few problems.

In general, most people with only a single, healthy kidney had many problems that caused them to have only a single kidney.

Dumb angel will get what's coming for her.

Attached: 61783080_p0.png (863x1200, 930K)

whats the story here? wasnt this reported on in 2012? is it just the confirmation that hes really gone and fucked himself? well shit, guess it was too slow of a news day.
oh wait, the mirror, that explains it.

DELET

Attached: 1517549655437.png (720x806, 362K)