AirPods are the Best

Why do you nerds try to pretend these aren't the best headphones available?

Attached: normalpeople.jpg (1600x1200, 159K)

Because they aren't

Because even if you're all in with the truly wireless earbuds meme, real audio companies have their versions now that don't sound like a fly shitting on your eardrum.

they are excellent for signalling to everyone around you that you have enough money to waste on airpods and that you aren't very bright, and are therefore a good candidate for robbery.

Most wireless tech would never be as good as wired tech, dealing with a cable is usually less bothersome than dealing with a battery.

Because they aren't the Bragi Dash Pro Tailored by Starkey

Can you not discern between low quality audio and higher fidelity?

>conference call
>there's always one person using a bluetooth headset with a dying battery dropping every other word, constantly having to repeat themselves
Fuck you trendy fucks, do everyone around you a favor and use wired

I don't know, I've seen a few people on the street with them. They look abnoxious, but I cannot tell you why. Maybe it's because of the "stems". If you think about it, there are hearing aids out there that fit perfectly in your ear, so why?

>drop one in the grass
there went $100

No serious tech reviewers claim they're the best so why it is an issue when Jow Forums shares the same sentiment

they're probably the best wireless headphones, at least for apple users. Audio quality is pretty good from what I can tell.

i've had em for a while and really like them, have never had power die and i use them all day. the hard case is nice too, its turned music into something I absolutely always have on me, and i dont have to worry about sitting on wires and fucking up my earbuds
(ive had multiple pairs of bose earbuds but the wires always fray and break and fuck up)

also very convinient to put one in an ear to just listen to a video real quick, also nice to share with someone

/thread

>go for a run
>drops of your earpiece inside a manhole
>loses $1000

they seem cool but not $160 cool

thats why you get the genuine chinese fakes for 1/5 the price. Yes they sound good. "i10tws"

Attached: IMG_7009.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

>frog pin

Headphones are for homeless people. Use speakers.

admit it
manhole diving is why you bought these in the first place

*$200

>*loses 1 in your path*

If it has to be charged, it's of poor quality.

>Being a poorfag

Attached: LX-03.jpg (768x432, 107K)

microphone

Examples? I've tried the Jaybird Run, Jabra 65t and GearX and they're not significantly better than the AirPods, barely even notice the difference.

You can make them beep loudly to find them.
Also a replacement is $60.

>2h battery life