>2019
>He still uses a notch phone

Attached: Vivo-Bezel-less.jpg (3024x4032, 2.64M)

That has a super wide notch on the bottom.

No u

>using chinese phones
>using 6"+ phones
>using a phone with a needlessly complicated pop-out camera that adds another point of failure because muh bezels aren't trendy
Oof.

>388 ppi

>he uses one of those stupid slide phones
God, that's even more cringy than a notch.

zoomers detected
back in the day slider phones were the norm and rarely had any mechanical problems

Back in the day slider phones were manually operated and didn't have a motor to get dust in it and break.

Well the mix 3 is manually operated

>phones with rounded corners
>phones with ASYMMETRICAL rounded corners

How does the camera work on this

it's on the bottom

Why can't anyone make a phone without a selfie cam? Only homos and women want to take selfies anyway.

This.
Why doesn't any company have the balls to do this?

This. I'm not some faggot using my phone as a mirror to apply makeup. I don't need that shit.

money i guess

Just as a pure marketing experiment i'd love to see it? Would it flop? Or only be bought by men? Or would the phone be so good that it negates the loss and stamps out current narcassism culture?

you can take good dic pics with a front facing camera.

>my use case should be everyone's use case
what if you just had a kid and you want to show your parents your newborn son via video chat so you can also see their initial reactions? then what?

Because normies are a bigger market than neckbeards

...Use the rear camera?

>2019:
>Still using a smartphone at all
You're really SuperCuckDeluxe if you do this.
Your girl will get BLACKED on purpose if you do this; she's got Jamal on speed-dial just in case.

Those curved corners at the notification area look ugly as fuck

>using technology
>ever
EW

Attached: laughing gays.gif (500x218, 955K)

>curved corners
Dropped.

Nobody is saying there should not be a camera at all, just not the useless front camera.

t. brainlet
t. consumerist trash

>2019
>he still uses a phone
HAHA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

ITT: jealous fucks

>selfie cam
>2019

I use a Note 8. No notches there.

>using Chinese shit

Imagine thinking you were the majority

Guys also take selfies, usually as part of a location/event they want to post or just because they are attractive.
Why don't you like you picture taken?

Actually you have a point, anyone who wants a good picture never uses the front (selfie) camera anyway.

>yes let me ruin the comfort of holding a phone in the palm of my hand because muh sharp edge look modern and shiet and increase the risk of a cracked screen from a drop
Idiot cunts like you are forever the problem. Because of dumb cunts like you, they had to make the glass softer, and thus more prome to scratching too. So now you also ruin you super HD screen quality because you dumb cunts like you need a screen protector aswell

>Yes master huang, 388 ppi is enough for me. Please take my money master huang.

That's what she said

my phone from 2013 doesn't have a notch

>he still uses a smartphone
>loves feeling militarised and important
>can't converse, must text
>that guy in the street staring at his phone screen
>the one we want to run over

>iMusic

Nobody wants to see your dong you dumb narcissist

Attached: BlackBerry-Classic-Non-Camera.jpg (618x548, 89K)

>i MUSIC

Please be 8:5, 7 inch phone

>No bezels
Fucking worthless. Into the trash it goes.

If only it had a proper landscape slider keyboard...I guess blackberries will always be inferior portrait mode shit.

It's on a 1:1 display, it's just as portrait as it is landscape

why dont phone companies just put the selfie camera on the bottom and put a rotate screen button that works like pic related?

Attached: 065119.png (231x205, 88K)

Or better yet, do what the Motorola Razr did, and have a second, smaller screen on the back that can serve as a display for seeing your face when taking selfies.

Attached: file.png (362x450, 137K)

>a second screen
Or just have a shiny surface that acts as a mirror to do the same thing

But that isn't needlessly technological enough.

Want a phone that has:
>4000+ battery
>decent CPU+ram
>at least 32gb of storage and SD
>not fuckhuge
ALL OF THE FUCKING CANDIDATES HAVE THE DAMN NOTCH

No phone has SD

you know what I meant fucking autist.

This. Actually most people don't use it at all.

Hey user I just wanted to let you know I understood what you meant and the other user is a retard. Stay strong I know it's tough out there but it's always darkest before dawn. Keep on truckin brother.

Not everyone lives in their parents' basement.
Video chats are quite popular.

I no longer notice the notch on my X.

>388 ppi is not enough
what the fuck, do you have 30/20 eyesight or something

Flip the phone and keep your finger near the screen where the button would be.

>Why does anyone make a phone since I have no one to speak to? Only homos and women want to speak to other people anyway.

these

Except for, wait for it, selfies

This.

I have a better idea - the rear camera should be towards the side of the phone and be able to swivel around to the front somehow and be used as a front cam as well. This way you also get use of a better camera and can still do selfies and video chats.

I've never seen anyone use video call option in a phone, none of my relatives, friends or even people on the street. Selfies are also rare among actual adults. I'd definitely like to see a phone without front camera just to see how well it would sell because I refuse to believe there would be literally no market for a phone like that.

t. someone with no gf to video call / sext