How badly did I fuck up?

how badly did I fuck up?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 6.22.43 PM.png (722x261, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-Intel-HD-620-Mobile-Kaby-Lake/3649vsm153579
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>4k
>1050Ti

it's not for gayming retard

then it must be for having a short battery life because that is overkill for 4k video

muh hdr

user i

>tiny screen
>4k resolution
KEK

i have a 4k 15 inch laptop and you really can tell the difference. the text is so much sharper

>4k wasting power
>touchscreen for the worst ergonomics in last 10 years
>dedicated gpu wasting power
>intel me
>windows10
>0 freedoms
>(((1700$)))

R E M O R S E
E
M
O
R
S
E

>$1700 for a chinkshit Lenovo

>intel

I got this because my thinkpap p50 was stolen and my insurance gave me 2000. I'm a video editor with turnaround times less than a day sometimes

Attached: Sad_pepe.jpg (500x373, 32K)

should've bought a apoopoo

>ebay
yikes

This is true but it seems impossible to find a “premium” laptop with an i7 that doesn’t have a dedicated gpu thrown into it.

J E A L O U S Y
E
A
L
O
U
S
Y

what do you really need an i7 in a laptop for?

as long as you don't expect marketing claims to nullify the laws of thermodynamics you'll be fine. just don't spergpost about "muh ulta thin with a beefy CPU/GPU gets so hot"

>copefag who can't afford anything new and has to go through trash to get a used thinkpad
seething

aren't 15 inch laptops too big and heavy.. i like 13

should have bought a beefy desktop PC for that money. mobile video editing, especially on an ultra thin, is a meme

Ok noodle arms

>i7
>4k
If the battery last 2 hours of normal use I would be baffled.

You fucked up real bad. I hope you realize that buying a ThinkPad new is what newfa/g/ retards do, right? ThinkPads are only worth it when they're business surplus, because then, you get them at the proper price. If you paid over $400 for your ThiccBad, you really fucked up. A gayming laptop has higher specs in every category for that price. Should have been smart and gotten yourself a xx40 or xx50 series machine if you wanted muh 4k. The fact that you bought a ChinkDad with a D E D I C A T E D graphics card shows how much you fell for the meme. Oh man.

Attached: 1491910736851.jpg (301x167, 10K)

F A G G O T S
A
G
G
T
S

>gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-Intel-HD-620-Mobile-Kaby-Lake/3649vsm153579
still beats the fuck out of integrated graphics for the price. even for general usage the extra performance is really nice.

Not terrible. That seems fairly standard as Asus sells a laptop in a similar config but with 256gb boot + 2TB HDD

It seems fine until you need to go to different shooting locations or you need to do work in a hotel.

Some people travel a lot and need lots of CPU for video editing or VM’s etc.

T480, T480s

Cancel the order while you still can.

Considering what the same setup would cost new...

Attached: reee.png (1306x631, 145K)