Ooops, market did an oopsie again!

The European Commission has fined Elna, Hitachi Chemical, Holy Stone, Matsuo, NEC Tokin, Nichicon, Nippon Chemi-Con, Rubycon € 253 935 000 for participating in Cartel.
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-2281_en.htm

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (850x842, 143K)

But all my weeb frens tell me that Japs have honor

based yuropoors

>chongx wins again
lmao

>we swear, it won't happen again ;)

Attached: 1546983847781.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Japs have one of the most scummy industries, right after the US.

Looks like panasonic snitched

Attached: lol.png (552x251, 93K)

>Sanyo - 0%
top kek they literally sold out everyone else for a pardon.

>Sanyo Electric Co., Ltd. and its parent Panasonic Corporation received full immunity for revealing the existence of the cartel to the Commission, thereby avoiding an aggregate fine of ca. € 32 389 000.

How long until the CEO of Sanyo suddenly feels sick?

That's literally how every one of these EU cartel cases works. Whoever admits first and shows the evidence gets pardoned. Great tactic.

Attached: Pic30-0_rlt.png (1280x910, 1.52M)

based

Delet this! Market just werks and that's the end of it!

This happened in USA already. I got sent a card alerting me to add my name to the claim

Everyone gets a slap on the wrist!

Europe trying to feed their mudslime and nigger hordes by taxing and fining foreign companies.
Good luck getting anyone to send you resources affordably to keep your own domestic businesses open.
Europe is fucking dumb.
These businesses could just say fuck all and leave Europe and do no business with them.
That's what they should do anyways, and if anyone actually let them know that they would have support for this, businesses would leave Europe in droves.
Europe is fucking stupid.
They can clean up their own mess: kick out the fucking brown skins.

>Great tactic.
This but unironically

>They can clean up their own mess: kick out the fucking brown skins.
>t. butthurt yuropoor

Yeah.

Jow Forums this way ---->
Enjoy getting into a 6-figure debt for going into the hospital once yankee

To me this says a lot more about the EU than it does about Japanese tech.

shiny caps get me hard

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1024x681, 197K)

Seething

Why can't based Japanese tell yurofags to fuck off? It's not like there are a lot of plants in Europe where they solder PCB components. What are they going to do, rip the capacitors from the imported electronics at the border or ban it altogether, lmao?

the lmao at the end was a nice touch

I guess they were running out of money for the refugees.

Hopefully yakuza deal with them soon.

The EU is one of the largest, wealthiest markets in the world and they know it.

Why is the EU the only people that take these shitty/scummy companies to task? They bitch slapped google not long ago, now they're going after the Japs. Fucking based as fuck EU.

so this is the famous Japanese honor.

Gaijin don't deserve any honour.

>europe shouldn't have laws because migrants
????

>Japs have one of the most scummy industries, right after the US.
Well they learned from the best

there should be at least another zero at the end

>ban it altogether
Yes. Anyone caught dealing with the companies would be barred from selling their products. EU sanctions are brutal.

Attached: 0%.png (409x406, 62K)

cartels are pretty much illegal everywhere in the civilized world, apart from OPEC of course, based Saudis.

>yuropoors ban capacitors
>can't make their own so they go back to Leyden jars

Attached: lel.jpg (408x418, 51K)

They'll won't get just a slap on their wrist next time though.
We don't have free market anywhere though. It's always regulated to hell.
>Europe trying to feed their mudslime and nigger hordes by taxing and fining foreign companies.
They fine their own for the same shit. But not many are dumb enough to pull this shit off in yuropoor.
>Good luck getting anyone to send you resources affordably to keep your own domestic businesses open.
>These businesses could just say fuck all and leave Europe and do no business with them.
And lose a pretty big market by doing that. This is nothing but a slap on the wrists. They make as much in few months on yuropoor market.
>That's what they should do anyways, and if anyone actually let them know that they would have support for this, businesses would leave Europe in droves.
There were enough fumb 'murican companies that left yuropoor market. Tanked hard because the 'muricans would rather buy chink shit than 'murican shit. Yuropoor posers hold 'murican companies on a pedestal.

wtf I love communism now

>Anyone caught dealing with the companies would be barred from selling their products
>98% of all electronics banned
>yuropooristan descends into the dark ages
Too good to be true

What was it called the prisoners dilemma ?

Will they commit Sudoku?

Attached: 1535703705399.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

>capacitor cartel
the fuck? then again, passives are incredibly low margin so this isn't exactly surprising.

Now, how soon until the RAM cartel get fined again for the billionth time?

Attached: 1534586410547.jpg (2048x2048, 380K)

Just leave the EU market
HahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhHahaah
Imagen beeing this dumb. EU knows the companys have no choice but to pay up retard. Even Google had to pay up to stay on the EU market

You have to ask yourself why there is no tech industry in Europe. There is no manufacturing industry in Europe.

Europe doesn't do anything other than make cars and a handful of Boeing rip-offs.

Siemens, Bosh on of the biggest players in the electronics industry? Europe is full of em, what are you smoking?

Fucking retard, they have no choice to retaliate against the capacitor cartel but to fuck with the consumer electronics brands that would bring the protesters out in the streets.

>Siemens, Bosh on of the biggest players in the electronics
This is what yuropoors actually believe.

Attached: 1525111729478.png (1291x983, 219K)

They're not retarded. They'll only hit the big consumer electronic vendors first and slowly "discover" more and more to ban for import. Make it clear that pyrrhic victory or not, the EU will make them hurt worse than the fine.

Electrolytic caps are not black magic, up until like 90s when chinks flooded the markets with cheap shit, like every single EU country with a few millions of population had its own passive components plants. It's a non-issue to start-up local production if the imported brands keep playing cartels like that.

Imagine being so brainwashed that you'd rather suck some company's dick instead of siding with EU.

>siding with (((EU)))

Attached: EUSSR.png (1000x541, 81K)

local production my ass, they will outsource that to some shithole like India, Bosch will just open some parent country and call it Pajeet electronics or something.

I'm not saying that won't happen, I'm just saying that passive components are incredibly easy to produce. But yeah local production would be likely a last resort.

Not quite. If another snitches they don't both get 14 times the consequence in this. Lawyers stitch up safe guards before any info is handed over. This not really prisoner's dilemma. Funny you should mention that though because Nash's equilibrium actually allows for price fixing even when a market is not a monopoly.

>I'm just saying that passive components are incredibly easy to produce
Good ones are not.
Reminder that these exploding motherfuckers along with their leaky Philips counterparts were the standard caps in European electronics from the late 70s to mid 80s. Absolute pieces of trash.

Attached: 2020020501.jpg (500x400, 12K)

>siding with EU

Attached: 1546622407728.jpg (644x800, 114K)

>price fixing even when a market is not a monopoly.
Price fixing is not limited to monopolies.

>I'm just saying that passive components are incredibly easy to produce
Yeah, chink tier crap is easy to produce.
Nippon Chemi-Con and Rubycon caps are god tier. They're used in every quality product.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-13-26-38-564_com.vanced.android.youtube.png (2160x1080, 886K)

In other words, they're almost guaranteed to be good and it doesn't cost much more for whole product and that's why some companies buy them. Not because you can't buy high-quality non-Jap caps. You can if you have to.

There's no tech industry in EU because tech companies benefit from being clustered (see Silicon Valley and Shenzhen) and EU is just a shitton of small countries. But we're still one of the biggest economies overall and tech companies will pay to stay in the market.

t. yuropoor btw

>We don't have free market anywhere though. It's always regulated to hell.
Regulations exist because companies tend to pull this shit

Companies tend to be able to pull this shit without "the market" punishing them because government regulations put barriers for entry.

it's really sad how the NPC thing was destroyed by redditors like you
just like every other thing that you filth touch

the retarded EU only applies rules selectively. it's all a fucking sham

Is that sufficient protection?

Because they want the market.
It's not complicated user. If the fine was astronomical that is what would happen.

Really? We have no third x86 maker because gubermints all over the world set barriers? No, you retard. No.

Give us one example.

pointless, fines are usually less than the profits made as this stuff went on for years

even MS' billion dollar fine takes half a decade before a case then another half a decade to pay it

the ''''''''refugee'''''''' gibs have to come from somewhere

>We have no third x86 maker because gubermints all over the world set barriers?
Something something patents. Yes, you retard, yes. And there are more sticks governments all over the world throw under the feet of free market.

>liking the EU
>defending the EU

>Vacuum cleaners using more than 900 watts and emitting more than 80 decibels will be banned when stocks run out.

Thank god for the EU

>no limits on toasters
>no limits on dryers
>no limits on heaters
>try and get all phone chargers same cable regardless of what the plug offers for the future
>5000 different laptop barrell jacks even though can just get 1 that can be used up to 150W

Ask the constructors of the Fukushima nuclear plant : half of them hang themselves the other half enjoy their millions (billions in yen).
Is that honor to you ?

americlaps are just mad our jews are better at collecting shekels than their jews

The most NPC thing you can do unless you're a shitskin profiting from the gibs.

>much commie boogieman
good goy

Attached: 4th-reich.gif (600x908, 203K)

kys amerimutt

I mean without communication or collusion each party can predict the price the other parties will set their product at and thus, through the power of mathematics, engage in legal price fixing.

halts maul hans

euros are nazis AND commies
how do they do it

Attached: 1542436401319.jpg (452x697, 41K)

Conversely, companies like CapXon, TEAPO, Jamicon and Lelon are NOT involved in the Cartel.

WE SHOULD SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES. WE SHOULD MAKE THE CAPACITOR PLAGUE HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN. THOSE WHO DISAGREE ARE ABLEISTS

>the cartel
This cartel.

This.

Attached: IMG_20190112_234826.jpg (1920x1440, 882K)

>using CrapXon caps

when will based EU punish the RAM price fixing chinks?

Soon hopefully. If chinks share there findings with eurosoviets all the discountjaps are fucked

Chinks makes capasitors, you think Europeans can't? Even small Euro countries have advanced chemical factories

How can the EU fine a company from another country?

Give money or we take your stock on our land and ban your products here.

>no manufacturing industry in europe
>Europe doesn't do anything other than make cars and a handful of Boeing rip-offs.
just the biggest chemical producer BASF, and with merck the largest producer of liquid crystals for tft/lcd, let alone the quasi monopole on morphine and cocaine (merck)

dumbfuck burgers lmao

>((( ))) shitposting
>everything i don't like is communism
Ah yes, another 14 year Jow Forums expert laying it down on us, dumb unred-pilled sheeple. What would we ever do without these geniuses.

because if a company form a far away country decides to do business in EU they have to follow EU laws

>EU "punishes" price fixing chinks
>cost of penalties carried forward to consumer
>RAM prices increase
>EU punishes own constituents for actions of chinks

So let's work this out here... they're not going to stop [price fixing] because the fine is almost certainly less than the amounts they made via collusion. So they will still collude to fix prices-- but now the collusion-fixed price is higher than it was before because they now have to pay off another group of bureaucrats.

Sounds like a win for all parties... except, you know, the only part this was supposedly benefiting.

Attached: my disgust.png (500x507, 105K)

thats not how it works retards, also EU fines are brutal

but muh japanese caps