Attached: 79867.png (640x425, 22K)

> be better than AMD at literally everything

Hmm

iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg

>muh joos

delid + delap now goy

AMD makes better graphics hardware though

>AMD makes better graphics hardware though
Just not against their competitor though.

Intel makes overheating overpriced shit. AMD is closing in slowly but surely. Intelijews about to be BTFOd

I mean, what's wrong with a person to defend someone who literary uses the worst tactics to rob them in plain daylight? Stockholm syndrome?

Depends what you use it for, AMD has been leading in GPU computational power in terms of efficiency for years. Just not in rendering.

>AMD has been leading in GPU computational power in terms of efficiency for years.
As long as you don't need cuda, or general software api support then amd isn't bad. Having all that "power" could be useful one day, unfortunately it's rarely ever within the lifespan of that amd card.

Attached: goolag.jpg (320x179, 13K)

Attached: inhell.png (1920x1150, 129K)

Attached: lmao.gif (200x150, 10K)

Thread should have ended here.

>intelfags are actually legitimately clinically mentally ill
Jesus Christ

So it could have avoided this ending?

>worse multicore performance
>worse ipc after spectre mitigation
>less cores
>higher power consumption
>basicly an overpriced garbage, that happens to be a status symbol for low intelligence, low income people
>suggesting intel is better at anything
trailer trash confirmed

This, everyone's laughing at intel's 10nm failure when AMD "succeed" with 7nm, while forgetting that it's not AMD's process, and GloFo that used to be part of AMD also failed with their process and are stuck at 14nm.

Intel + nvidia is the only real option.

This post reeks of
>I hope you aren't smart enough to look further into what I claimed, because you'll quickly find out that I'm wrong

Attached: UPGRADE2010.png (836x768, 17K)

THATS A BAIT

I guess you might say that AMD made the right move since both GloFo and Intel are having problems with their nodes. If Intel had spun off its fabs like AMD had, they would also be manufacturing on 7nm right now.

>2 years to catch up
>releases a product that can barely compete with nvidias current overpriced lineup
thanks based nvidia for giving the handicapped kids a chance

Never forget

Attached: 1543235660217.png (1400x1608, 399K)

This one.

Attached: microsoftlogotransparent-01.png (832x230, 6K)